Overall Rating 4.1999967/5Overall Rating 4.1999967/5Overall Rating 4.1999967/5Overall Rating 4.1999967/5rating 4.1999967
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

C M.
Clymer, NY
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I get really good service
My problems were taken care of in a timely matter
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

It is always a pleasure to help you, and it makes us happy that you feel we are addressing all of your vehicle concerns.  We looke forward to your next visit. Have a wonderful Christmas season!

LP
Larry P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly people , car done with little waitinng time.g
Very friendly people in the whole building.

We know we are doing a good job, at Shults Hyundai, when we receive surveys back like yours.  Thank you so much for taking the time to fill it out.  We look forward to your next visit.

TK
Tammy K.
Westfield, NY
Return visit
Brought in my 2017 Sonata for repair for a previously miscommunicated issue. Staff was very courteous and made sure my issue was properly addressed. Although the 1st visit was less than desirable, they went above and beyond to make sure diagnosis was thorough. I am concerned with what was found seeing the coolant was dirty on a practically new car with 11,000 miles. After almost 2 weeks, I have not had the issue reoccur.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  Here at Shult Hyundai we strive to be a 5 star dealer at all times.  If you have any concerns please feel free to reach out to us so we can assist all of your vehicle needs.

Merry Christmas,

Donna D.
Bradford, PA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kim has gone above and beyond to make our experience exceptional.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

It is always such a pleasure assisting you with all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to the next visit.  Enjoy the holidays!

Sinclairville, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tax rip off!
Went in for a 19.99 oil change and 49.99 alignment special. My bill should have been $75.58. But I was charged $83 and some change. I was told in nys you pay tax on the original price. So no true... what a rip off. This is the first auto service place that has tried to charge tax on the original price and not on their advertised price. Shults you can do better than that! So if you buy a car from Shults you are going to pay tax on the original price....right? Sounds like false advertising to me.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

The service manager did some research and you are correct.  If a customer presents us with a dealer coupon for $19.99 you only pay taxes on that amount.  We appologize for our mistake and will be sending you a check for the $5.42 since we charged you $81.00.  We will also add a free oil change coupon as an appology.  We are always striving to be a transparent dealership, but there are time we will make mistakes.  Thank you for filling out our survey.  We use these surveys as a learning tool so we  correct our mistake and get better at taking care of our customers.

Robert H.
Lakewood, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy with service
🙂
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Our goal is to have our customers leave with a 5 star experience.

TK
Tammy K.
Westfield, NY
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous
Impeccable customer experience with both sales and service. Love my Hyundai!

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Miscommunication
Everything is great until there is a breakdown in communication. Staff is extremely courteous. Just needs a little work with relating correct information.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

I appologize that there was a lack of communication or understanding on our end.  We are always working on bettering our service.  We are grateful for customers like you that take the time to fill out our survey so we can use it as a learning tool. We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to correct your concerns.  We will see you at 11:30.

Thank you again!

Panama, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
Complete professional service done right.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the kind comments.  We work very hard at customer service and are proud to stand behind the Shults promise of doing things correct the first time.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

MN
Michael N.
Celoron, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Taken care of promptly without an appointment
Was pleased that when I stopped without an appointment to renew my yearly Advantage Plan they were also able to perform an oil and filter change without a very long wait.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.  It makes us happy when our customers leav happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

BY
Barrie Y.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Good people and good service
Good people and good service - work requested was work that was completed.
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

When our customers leave us happy we are happy.  Thank you for the kind words, as well as, taking the time to fill out our survey.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

GS
Gayle S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff, Showroom Waiting Area, and Service!!
A very pleasant auto-service experience!! The staff is very personable and knowledgeable, which
are huge pluses!! Would highly recommend both Sales and Service at this Hyundai dealership!!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and to rate us as a 5 star facility. We weigh our success as a dealership on the happiness of our customers.  We look forward to helping you in the future with all of your vehicle needs.

AH
Ainsley H.
Olean, NY
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai warranty
You guys are great
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We love to see the word "GREAT" in customer surveys.  That means we are doing our job correctly.  Thank you for the kinds words.

Sinclairville, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Took my car in fast. Work was also done fast.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I am glad your experience was a postivie one.  When our customers are happy we are happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

PC
Priscilla C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Air Bag Recall Service
I inquired about this recall when I had an oil change & inspection in September and was told it would be after the 1st of the year before parts were available. Was impressed to get a call so quickly that I could come in to have the service done. Great job! I feel much safer for having it done. Again quick, efficient and courteous service.
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out our survey.  When are customers are happy, we know we are doing a good job here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  We look forward to years of helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

BC
Birdie C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They have always treated me with the most respect and got my car done and out as soon as possible. Great crew.
Clean waiting area, Friendly service and love my car so want the best to attend it.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 star rating,

ST
Samuel T.
Warren, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
When I found out about the part recall on my vehicle, I was able to get in quickly for service. I love that the new facility is closer to me and significantly easier to get too. All staff were pleasant
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, it means alot to us.  I am happy to hear your experience at our new facility was a pleasant experience.  That means we are doing our job as it was intended... that is to make sure all of our customers are satisfied with us and leave happy!

Thank you again and we look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Ashville, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
In & out in less than a hour
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Your kind words and your time to fill out our survey are much appreciated.  Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 stars!

ME
Matthew E.
Frewsburg, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The all around service was great!
I was happy with everything. If I had any suggestion, it would be the my inspection was up less then a week from when I picked up the vehicle. This is technically no ones fault, but I would think that is something that would be checked when replacing the entire motor. Maybe it is not. I also had the check engine light come on this weekend, I will bringing the vehicle in today to see what the issue is and that would be my only suggestion. All in all I am very happy assuming this check engine light is nothing.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  I am glad we were able to earn your 5 star rating.  It was a pleasure to talk with you this morning and to also be able to accomodate you today regarding your check engine light and to also answer your question as to why we were unable to do the inspection at that time.  We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs.

Sincerely,

Mayville, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2018 Category: Service
This car
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for filling out our surgery. I will call you Monday so I can understand or help you with any of your concerns. Three stars is failing for us at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  I would like to ask what we could have done to earn your 5 stars.  I will talk to you soon.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Bemus Point, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
4stars
Convenient to my work place
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate all customer comments. We are always working on being a 5 star facility and all surveys help us accomplish that goal.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.