Overall Rating 4.07692/5Overall Rating 4.07692/5Overall Rating 4.07692/5Overall Rating 4.07692/5rating 4.07692
Overall Rating 2.61538/5Overall Rating 2.61538/5rating 2.61538rating 2.61538rating 2.61538

HP
Herbert P.
Fredonia, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Always personal, professional treatment!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

When our customers leave us happy we are happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Gerry, NY

Kathleen F.
Westfield, NY
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The people
Took car in for a tire problem and my oil change and tire rotation. They got me right in. Found the problem with the tire and did service and was out of there in an hour. Not to mention they got me an appointment on the following day that I had called them. Will continue to do business there.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

When our customers leave our new facility happy, it makes us happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us as a 5-star Hyundai dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

TW
Theodore W.
Grand Valley, PA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Blower Switch
Switch works like new again.Think more care or better tools should be available to remove panel trim.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Good morning and thank you for filling out our survey.  I am glad your issue was resolved with your switch and your blower is now fuctioning as it should.  I did check with our technicians outback regarding the tools used and we do use the most up to date Hyundai certified tools and technics.  Removing trim panels are always a very tedious job.

MY
Michael Y.
Dewittville, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Organized. Efficient service.
Service dept was ready for my appointment and has me back on the road promptly as promised.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We value our customers as much as we value their time.  We look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs now and in the future.

BK
Baldur K.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient and quality service
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey and rating us as a 5 start facility. We value all of our customers and their comments.

KL
Karen L.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael B. Is always in business when I arrive 🤣
I had a positive experience at hyndai while waiting for my car being serviced🤗🤗. One gentleman assist me with this remote, Michael and I always have chat when I come in the building. And while at front desk going over my intake for oilchange)/6 mths. CK.up, Kim said be waiting 2 hrs. Because of recall part. I actually waited 2.5 hrs. With SPA included in service PKG. That was a very nice perk/gesture at Hyandai😁

09/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael B. Is always in business when I arrive 🤣
The personal touch and smiles 😁
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always strive to make all of our customers feel welcome and comfortable at our facility.  I would like to extend an appology with giving your vehicle a detail for your appointment taking longer then expected.  Please give us a call so we can arrange this for you.

Your Hyundai friend,

Allegany, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable prices and friendly employees in service department
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey and rating Shults Hyundai of Lakewood as a 5 start facility.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Russell, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Ac fix on Santa Fe
Great fast repair
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  When we get reviews like this it confirms we are doing our job.  Thank you for the 5 star rating.

Susan B.
Ashville, NY
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Friendly helpful service
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us as a 5 star facility.

PC
Priscilla C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & State Inspection
First time visiting the new dealership. I received efficient and courteous service. It was found that other warranty work was needed that would take additional time. A ride was provided so I did not have to spend the time waiting and a return to pick up was also provided. It was much appreciated. Felt the overall visit was a positive one and would feel comfortable returning. Love the new showroom.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

KD
Kelly D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Friendly and courteous team!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for rating Shults Hyundai of Lakewood as a 5 star facility.  It makes us happy when our customers leave our facility happy!

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Was great service
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Our job is a success when our customers are abloe to leave our beautiful new facility happy.  Thank you for rating us as a 5 star resort!  We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs.

Donna D.
Bradford, PA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Engine failure
Hyundai stands behind its warranty!! Provided us with a vehicle to drive while they replaced our engine...we will buy another vehicle from Hyundai. Great service and Kim was fantastic!!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Awe..... thank you for the kind words.  I am glad you saw how much we value our customers here at Shults Hyundai of Lakewood.  And YES! you are 100% right with saying Hyundai backs their product and warranty.  We look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle needs.  Thank you for being such a great customer to work with.

MY
Michael Y.
Dewittville, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Kept me posted. Good communication.
Fast, prompt service.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  When our customers leave here, that is when we know we are doing our job. We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

TG
Thomas G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great detail shop
Your detailer did an amazing job on my ‘17 Santa Fe. It looks better now than it did when it was first delivered last year.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/02/2018

I am glad you were happy with you detail services.  And thank you for being a devoted Hyundai of Lakewood customer.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

RT
Richard T.
Ruskin, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/01/2018 Category: Service
friendly, got me in and out in a reasonable time.
I won't be able to return for my next service as we will be going back to Florida for the winter but will return in the spring.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

We will forward to helping you with your vehicle needs when you return from Florida.  Thank you for filling out our survey and rating us as a 5-star facility!

Joseph C.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Friendly staff!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey  Our number one priority is to make sure all of our customers leave Shults Hyundai of Lakewood leave us happy!

Dunkirk, NY
08/29/2018 Category: Service
recall
professional
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Thank you so much for the great review!

GS
Gladys S.
Fredonia, NY
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, capable service
It is always a pleasant experience, with friendly, capable staff. I have worked with Mije. Utterfiekd fir more than ten years.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  Michael Butterfield is an asset to Shults and a top notch guy to work with.  We value all of our customers comments.  Thank you for being a devoted Hyundai cusotmer.