Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5rating 3.9090882rating 3.9090882
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Autumn B.
Brocton, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Smiles
Very friendly staff and very helpful I appreciate everything that Hyundai has done for me.

Randolph, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
It was easy to get the car into the bay area, well lit and clean. Prompt service when I entered the facility. Nice place to wait while my car was being serviced.

Linda M.
Cassadaga, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Lakewood Hyundai
Nice new dealership location
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We look forward to helping you in the future.

NK
Nedra K.
Lakewood, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Have used this Service Center for a number of years. They are efficient and courteous. Always a pleasure to do business with them.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments.  We appreciate your commitment to Shults Hyundai.  It is our goal to be number one in customer service.  We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs.  Remember our friends and family program.  You can make a quick $100.00 just for referring someone to us that purchases a vehicle.

08/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly, clean
Very accommodating to my schedule for service.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  We work on trying to accomodate all of our customer needs everyday.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicles needs.

Robert B.
Cassadaga, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people working there , great service
This was the first time I have been to Lakewood but as always I got great service from very friendly people . It is always a pleasure to stop by ,get the service I need and meeting your grate staff . Thank you
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that means we are doing our job.  Customer service is our number one goal.  We look forward to your visits and helping you with all of your vehicle needs.  And don't forget our referral program.... It is an easy way to make $100 for every referral that purchases.  We love to add new Happy Hyundai customers.

Loretta S.
Westfield, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
People!!
What a super place to do business! Everyone is super friendly and very concerned with your needs. Will not go anyplace else!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.  Remember about our referral program.  If you refer customers to us and they purchase a vehicle, all they have to do is mention you and we can fill out the referral card. That is an easy way to make an easy $100.00.

Bemus Point, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
It was, is a brand new facility
They got me in a days time of making my appointment. They were opened before I go to work, so that fit my schedule.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  It makes us happy when our customers are happy.

Salamanca, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Loyal customer
I was hesitant about taking my car out to Lakewood for service as it was going out of my way. I received excellent service, the staff was very friendly.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciated you taking the time to fill out our survey.  It means so much to us as a dealership.  You being able to rate us as a 5-star facility means we are doing our job.

Donna D.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Engine failure
Hyundai bent over backwards to accommodate us when we had to have our engine replaced due to no fault of our own.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for filling out our survey.  We appreciate you taking time to rate us as a 5 - star facility.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Charles S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff..beautiful showroom.
We were very happy with the way we were treated. Michael Butterfield did not pressure us, gave us time to think about our purchase. This is our 5th Hyundai and each one has been a great vehicle. We love the new 2019 style.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to fill out our survey. We all look forward to helping you with all of your Hyundai needs.  Congratulations on your new purchase!

Jeff C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly @ Helpfull staff
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It means a lot to us to see that we are doing a good job keeping our customers happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Bemus Point, NY
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
It took almost an hour for an oil change. It took 3 days of calling at various times before someone answered the phone to make an appointment!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your frustrating experience with getting a hold of us.  We will definetly look into this so that it does not happen again.  We are also working on our new service departments efficiency and realize we are not at our peak performance quite yet, but rest assure we are actively working at steamlining it.  We will use all of your comments as coaching opportunities with our team here at Hyundai.  I hope you will continue to give us the opportunity to help you with all of your vehicle needs as we grow here at our new Lakewood location.

PB
Patricia B.
Wattsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
I drive from out of state to go to Schultz Hyundai. I was not treated nicely from my local Hyundai dealer and will gladly travel the extra distance to Schultz for their outstanding service! Everyone was very nice - Thank You for your excellent service!!!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

I am glad you were happy with our new facility.  It is our goal to make all of our customers happy and be able to rate us as a 5-star Hyundai dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

RT
Richard T.
Ruskin, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
friendly, got me in and out in a reasonable time.
Very happy with the service - they didn't try and tell me I needed other services like some dealers do.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star response.  Are goal is to be the number one Hyundai dealer with excellent customer service.  We look forward to helping you with any of your future Hyundai needs while you are in our area.

Martha H.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
The service was quicker at the new Lakewood location. However, I was not informed that there was a new service center/dealership. I went to the Jamestown location and was informed that my appointment was scheduled in Lakewood. Also, my Sirius XM radio service was not working after my vehicle was serviced.

We value all of our customers responses to the survey.  We use them as a learning tool for all of our employees on how to get better.  I appologize if you did not get the mailers or emails notifying our Hyundai customers of our exciting move to our new location in Lakewood Ny.  From this point forward we will do all we can to win your trust at our new Shults Hyundai of Lakewood location.  As for your Sirius XM radio please let us help you with this situation.  We will accomodate any time you are available to look at this issue for you.

BL
Barry L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Very Happy
Staff were very friendly and attentive. Kept me well informed with the progress of my vehicle.
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for the 5 star rating as well.  Customer service is our number one goal.  We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Allegany, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice waiting area and clean bathroom and friendly personnel
I had an oil change and tire rotation done. I arrived at 10:30 and finally went out at 12:30 to see what the hold up was as my car had been sitting for 15 minutes! They were just doing my paperwork! The people were professional and gave an explanation of what had been done! My car had been washed but my Windows were so spotted that it made seeing out the back window and the side mirrors difficult. I had to stop and wash off my Windows before going home!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

We appreciate your kind words.  We will also talk with our detailer about making sure the windows are wiped down so they do not become spotty.  We value all of our customers opinions.  We look forward to helping you with all of vehicle needs.

Stephen H.
07/17/2018 Category: Service

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Concern with service
After filling out a Shults survey regarding our last visit I had one small area of concern. With in minutes (Literally) I was contacted and all was made right. This was THE fastest turn around response I have ever experienced. Thank You!!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Yes, we wash every customers vehicle at every visit.  If we missed washing your vehicle at your last visit at our new location, I appologize.  Please come see us at our new location in Lakewood and we will give your car a spa treatment for your inconvienience.

kims@shultsauto.com

Thank you for allowing us to win back your trust.  Again cusotmer service is our number one goal!  We will see you soon!

Robert H.
Lakewood, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed Shultz went out of their way to correct a small issue I had with their service
Very happy with service and follow up survey. Five star!
Kim D S., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  You are correct the ammount you paid was incorrect.  There was an honest key stroke error on the part of the service writer, which indeed charged you to much.  As an appology from us, to you, we are sending you a free oil change coupon in the mail.

Your Shults Hyundai of Lakewood Friends,