Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5Overall Rating 4.2499975/5rating 4.2499975
Overall Rating 2.6875/5Overall Rating 2.6875/5rating 2.6875rating 2.6875rating 2.6875

Clayton W.
Falconer, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful
It didn't rake as long to go over our car as we thought it would
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

Dennis P.
Gerry, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department, they got me in and out in a reasonable time and washed the car for me .
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

James H.
Dunkirk, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS ACCOMIDATING AND FRIENDLY
get to know Mike Butterfield...a very knowledgeable guy.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Your kind words are much appreciated and Mike Butterfield is definitely a wealth of knowledge.

Franklinville, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2019 Category: Service
servic experience
repaired all the bugs
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

I am happy to hear we were able to fix your concerns.
It means a lot to us when our customers take time to fill out our survey.

LH
Lana H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good personal service
I had to have my car towed there due to a flat tire, which happened Friday night. The tow company apparently just dropped my key in their box without even saying it was my car. While I was planning on calling them Saturday morning, anyway, to give the details, they figured out it was my car and called me before I even had the chance to call them. They fixed my flat tire and the car came back sparkling!
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for being a loyal Shults Hyundai customer.  We are happy when our customers are happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs now and in the future.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
PAUL J., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

It truly means a lot to us when our customers take the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with all of your Hyundai needs.

Marion M.
Friendly and helpful
Happy with the service

We are happy when our customers leave happy.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

CK
Catherine K.
Celoron, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly service
Since moving to the new location I believe service is better, wait times are less, and the lobby is comfortable.

That is wonderful to hear. We love that we are able to better serve our Hyundai customers.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

EB
Edward B.
Westfield, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/31/2019 Category: Service
very happy
very happy and pleased with their work' would recommend them to everyone.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  It makes us happy when our customers leave happy.

GN
Gary N.
Brocton, NY
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service..
I had no problems and they got to repairs as quickly as they could. It was busy.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It means a lot to our facility that every customer feels comfortable and happy with the service they receive.

Cherry Creek, NY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
There’s always great service at this location from the moment you walk in the door. They are efficient and have nice ammentities while you’re waiting.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff, facility and efficiency of service.  When our customers leave here happy we know we are doing our job.  Also it means a lot to us that you took the time to fill out our survey.

LH
Lana H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
After noting a couple of issues that I had with the service department, the problems were immediately addressed and remedied. It again reflects the great consultants/managers in how accommodating/communicative they are. They take concerns seriously and fix them.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ok
The consultants are great. They are very accommodating and communicative. However, both times I got my vehicle (first tire change and then replacement) my car smelled very strongly of smoke. I doubt anyone was smoking in my car, but perhaps smoking is permitted too close to the vehicles they are working on and it comes through the vents.

Also, I used to go to the Chevrolet service center and then Ford/Hyundai before Hyundai separated, and both places would do courtesy inspections of the vehicle with a report card. I miss that and preferred the service that I received from both of those locations.

I continue to go to Hyundai because of the parts/warranty, but so far the warranty hasn’t covered anything, so I may switch.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We value all of our customers and take what they say, both positive and negative, very seriously.  Management will be addressing the smoke issue this afternoon, as well as, not filling out the multipoint inspection sheet.  I can assure you we do a complimentary Multi point inspection everytime a vehicle arrives at our shop.  I wanted to also let you know we have been working on changing our report cards from paper to electronic. However, I do appologize for not giving you a hard copy of our findings.  I can promise we will correct this also.

For the off putting smell of smoke in your vehicle we would like to offer you a full gold spa detail.  Please call us to schedule your appointment.  To make it easier for you we will also offer a loaner for the day since a gold spa does take 5-6 hours.

Thank you again for making us aware of your concerns so we can correct these issues immediately.

Sincerely,

KG
Karen G.
Fredonia, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice place
Very friendly and prompt service. Nice clean area to wait.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

When our customers leave here happy it makes us happy.  We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs.

Thank you again for the 5 star rating,

WS
William S.
Ashville, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Serviced car in timely matter very satisfied
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for being a valued Shults Hyundai customer.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.

Clarendon, PA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Car
Car was in for 75000 check up, very satisfied
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Suzanne H.
Cherry Creek, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
good customer care
like the loaner car as mine is being serviced as well
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We value all of our customer comments.  When you leave here happy it makes us happy.

GG
George G.
Warren, PA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Fast, friendly service.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It means a lot to our dealership and staff.  We value all of our customers opinions and love when they leave here happy.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
WORK IS ACCOMPLISHED QUICKLY. DEALER AWARE OF ANY PARTS RECALLS AND INFORMS CUSTOMER AND TAKES CARE OF IT IMMEDIATELY. WE HAD THE BRONZE SPA TREATMENT AND WERE ASTOUNDED AT HOW CLEAN THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE WERE CONSIDERING IT WAS WINTER TIME AND PRETTY MESSY.
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good quick service
The team at Hyundai provided us with good quick service
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Bemus Point, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and timely service.
Perfect!
KIM D S. from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

It makes us happy when we get surveys back that say, Perfect!  We know we are doing our job, which is taking care of our Hyundai customers the way they deserve.  Have a wonderful Christmas season!