Ashville, NY
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Good service long wait
Could explain more long wait

NM
Nicole M.
Randolph, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Shultz Lakewood
Love coming here. The people are great and are pretty quick when I just pop in! The new manager is friendly and he helps me with exactly what I need and lets me know if anything else needs done while I'm there, and if there is they do it quickly!
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the great scores. We will keep up the great service.

WA
William A.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Shults Service Department(s) have always been top notch. No issues or complaints here.
First complaint with Hyundai automobiles is the way customers are extorted into purchasing additional (unwanted) services in order to maintain remote start feature. The cars themselves seem to have issues, which were ALWAYS corrected by Shults Service Dept. First it was 2 times back to correct faulty thermostat. Secondly, it was a defective battery after just 18,000 miles. As stated, Shults Service always repaired/replaced the problems promptly and in accord with the warranties. Just waiting to see what nuisance problem presents itself next.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time and great score on the survey!

Jeffrey M.
Bemus Point, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and courteous service.
Ed Shults Hyundai service department continues to be the exception, not the rule, when it comes to servicing my Kona. Paul & Levi get you in and out quickly and update you if there are any issues. Rick Bruce and his staff do a great job overall. Highly recommended!
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks for the GREAT score!!

LP
Larry P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2020 Category: Service
oil change and 30,000 miles check up
good service.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thanks for the great score!

Denise S.
Union City, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
2019 car repair
The people are extremely friendly and kind.. The repair was done on time and it looks great. they also helped with a rental. finding places like this with great service are rare and so I am thankful and what was a tragedy (hitting a deer) turned into a nice experience
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thanks for the great score.

SF
Sharon F.
Warren, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
I was surprised and pleased that the Hyundai Staff (Paul) took the time to listen to my concerns and make sure that my concerns were all addressed. He went out of his way to make the process seamless for me. The caring about my experience was refreshing and I will be sure to share that with family and friends. I love my Hyundai and have shared my feelings which has resulted In several of them purchasing a Hyundai. My experience with service will be made known. Things go wrong sometimes but making the extra effort to make things right is unusual these days. Shults Hyundai not only have great cars but also a class act service department.

01/06/2020 Category: Service
Not providing requested services
I was disappointed that my prepaid service requests were not honored and that specifics about my brakes, tires, antifreeze tolerance and such were not provided and/ or not accurate. Things promised in the prepaid packages were not provided and concerns about electronics were not addressed. I left feeling ripped offa d taken advantage of.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

I will be reaching out to the customer to resolve.

PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks for the re-score. It means more to us than you know.

Steamburg, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer service
Friendly staff. Explain everything.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thanks for the great score!

SZ
Stacey Z.
Lakewood, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
When I arrived for my appointment for an oil change, Customer Service had to record of my scheduled service. However they were able to fit me in and I was very pleased that they got me out in about 40 mins. Thank You!
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thanks for the great score..

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly customer service
From making the appointment to getting the work done, they have excellent customer service. They keep you informed of the progress and explain if any repairs need to be done.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thanks for the great score.

NM
Nicole M.
Randolph, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2019 Category: Service
New tires
Fast, convenient, and courteous!
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks for the GREAT score!!

Clarence M.
Clymer, NY
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Problem over heating
Took care of the problem and checked for other problems and fixed two or three problems. It took most of the day so got a loaner to come home until car was ready. Great people to deal with.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey.

Mary M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I'm always pleased with customer service and how friendly all staff members are. I was not expecting to have a broken break caliver on my 2018 vehicle this soon after only 20K miles. Disappointed some what in the vehicle itself. But Levi was very kind. He took me to my car to let me grab anything I needed and got my loaner car out quickly. Heated it up for me and walked me outside to see if I had questions. He's always very kind.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thanks for the great comments and the great score!

LG
Levi G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service will always return
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you SIR!!

BE
Betsy E.
Bemus Point, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Service was great. Employees friendly.
PAUL J., Fixed Operations from Ed Shults Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey.