Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Kaitlyn S.
Firth, NE
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2020 Category: Service
I love that Sid Dillon picks up your car for services, top notch service
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Michele C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Sid Dillon provides great service and really stands behind their product. They addressed my concerns about a "noise" I heard and made sure that my car had a clean bill of health when I picked it up. Their service department is amazing, the technicians do great work and the advisor assigned keeps you updated on what is going on with the car. I have been servicing my cars with Sid Dillon for over 16 years and won't go anywhere else.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

WA
William A.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
All great!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs.
Thanks for the great survey.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Easy and Quick service
My car was serviced quickly and was even washed, something I really appreciated.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Omaha, NE
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Appreciate their commitment to service.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

FP
Freddie P.
Tecumseh, NE
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/27/2020 Category: Service
They took care of the problem after they understood what I needed
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Elkhorn, NE
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Always get things done in a timely fashion.
Had my Sonata in for 7500 mile service and waited while it was done. They had it done in a short time as well as washing it.

10/22/2020 Category: Service
Timely service
All good
MATT P. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to assisting with your vehicles needs in the future!

DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

I am glad that we were able to speak on the phone this afternoon.
We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

BU

DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Service review
The service is always excellent and the staff friendly and helpful.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness and Location Convenience
Very busy place.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward  to helping you in the future.

VJ
Vern J.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Gold Star Dealership
That's my rating for their service. The sales people know the product inside and out. The service team always help me keep up to date with the service schedule for my particular model, a Hyundai Tucson Limited w/the Ultimate Pkg.,. and as a result I have not had a problem with any of the items on the list. I have had only one problem. A weld on one of the baffles inside the muffler failed and caused a buzzing sound. A technician crawled under the SUV, isolate the sound, diagnosed the problem and repaired it promptly. What more could you ask for. I am so glad I purchase my Tucson from Sid Dillon. This company ranks at the top of my list of any retail establishment in my home town.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

We appreciate your business and look forward  to helping you in the future.

Dean S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Service deparatment personel
They are helpful.courteous and professional.
MATT P. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Sid Dillion Hyundai oil change
All the courtesy personnel and service was performed as well as could be expected. However I was a little disappointed to see that they did not vacuum the inside or wash the outside of the vehicle like they did at the Nissan portion of the same dealership.
MATT P. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We will be contacting you shortly.

MATT P. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review we will be contacting you shortly.

NC
Nicholas C.
Omaha, NE
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Very Helpful and efficient!
They are always Very Helpful They go over everything they did. Very respectfull!
MATT P. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for your great review. We look forward to assisting your vehicle needs in the future.