Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5rating 4.8518489
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Barry S.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick to get you in an out
the Service department is awesome, they are super friendly and completed the task in the time they quoted me.
While I waited every one from Sid Dillon that I saw spoke to me and had a friendly smile. We had just move back to Lincoln from out of state and this is the best Hyundai service department I have used and I have been in several.

Lonnie B.
North Bend, NE
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, timely, easy to make appointment

LT
Lauren T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and customer care!
The AC stopped working on my lease vehicle, they got it in right away. I’m super busy and it’s really hard for me to coordinate rides because my days are so unpredictable. They helped with a rental until the part came and and they fixed it up. The guys in the shop including the manager Dave provide top notch customer service - friendly, efficient, doing business the right way.

Thanks Lauren
Anytime you need something let me know and I will do my best to get it done for you.

Keith B.
Syracuse, NE
Tires
Replaced 4tires and the shop keep me up to date what was going on. Last oil change and car was took a hour and a half, with no up dates

The B.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt unscheduled service
My unscheduled repair was completed promptly in half the estimated time while I enjoyed coffee and a donut.

Suzzanne M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and customer service oriented
I am always impressed with the courtesy, professionalism and service Sid Dillon provides. I love the convenient ride home and the pick up from home when my car is being serviced. Thank you for making servicing the car painless!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very happy!
The service person were polite and asked about other needed service for my car.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Megan D.
Waco, NE
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Amazing car. Amazing place
Luke was so patient with me. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted and he worked with me to get me the best car in my price range! Everyone was so friendly. I still love my car like the first day I got it :)
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

LJ
Leo J.
Roca, NE
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Got me right in, took me to work then picked me up when the car was ready. Couldn't ask for anything more.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Martell, NE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
I appreciate the quick service, the comfortable waiting room, and the quality of the work.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Jessie F.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule service, quick appointment time in same day, friendly service
I called to see if I could get my car in for a tire change (flat tire) as well as oil change - they got me in that same day at a time that worked well for us. Very friendly staff who takes care of their clients!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service and hospitality at Sid Dillon is top notch!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Steven H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Work done on time, back when promised.
Worked with me on a non-scheduled service request. They were able to work me in the same day.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Susan B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car repair
The body shop did a wonderful job and got my car back to me a few days sooner than first estimated!

More than a sale
Every time I have come to the dealership I have felt as if I have been treated like a valued person and not just a sale. For even small things like an oil change, everyone has been extremely accommodating and welcoming.

Seward, NE
2018 Hyundai Kona
Above and beyond
Sid Dillon went above and beyond to get me a loaner car while they worked to fix my car. They always fix my car quickly and with high quality! Always pleased with their service.

Roddy S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change:
Quick getting an appointment time and quick turn around time for oil change. Clean facility, polite staff.

Juila G.
Aurora, IL
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Caring and understanding service department
I had a fantastic experience working with Thomas Miller in the service department as he provided me with information that I needed in a timely and easy to understand format. I asked for documents to be sent to me and he was always willing to assist me, thank you!

Rita H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Place
Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the donut and water also.

Craig C.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Sid Dillon
Its people, the friendliest most caring staff.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018