Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5rating 4.8800032
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2018 Category: Service
friendly & fast
Never had a bad experience at Sid Dillon.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

VJ
Vern J.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is excellent
My brand new Hyundai Tucson was rear-ended at a stop light. The repair work performed was excellent, except for the clear film protection over the rear bumper. The repair shop neglected to note what parts of the bumper was covered in the original application. Consequently the new clear film lacked the same coverage of the original. It will cost me out-of-pocket to correct this. Had it been done right the first time this wouldn't have been necessary. $70 out of my pocket to fix this.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

I will have Jared in the body shop contact you.
We appreciaste your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

PV
Paul V.
Cleveland, TX
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Was visiting friends and family in Lincoln Nebraska when my vehicle service came due, rather then wait to drive back to Texas I went to Sid Dillon, the service and was awesome the waiting area was clean and awesome coffee I must add, people were super kind, If I ever need to service my vehicle in the future and I happen to be in Lincoln I will most certainly take it to Sid Dillon again.
Paul.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Megan B.
Elkhorn, NE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
15000 mile tune up
Service was great- they were able to get me in when it met my needs and availability best. They checked everything and called once the inspection was complete to update me. They do not push services additional and allow you the opportunity to speak with their service staff and gather expert opinions on your vehicle's needs. I appreciate having my car cleaned and vacuumed every service. Have enjoyed my time working with Sid Dillon and will continue to take my vehicle for service there.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Doug L.
Concord, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Emergency repair
I live in California, so I'm not likely to return to this dealership. That said, I was extremely pleased with the service I received. They could not duplicate the problem, but they went the extra mile to get me back on the road.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We appreciate your business. I hope you are having a safe trip.
Let me know if I can help in anyway.

TC
Tim C.
always pleased with Sid Dillon
as usual the staff was exceptionally polite and helpful.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Not Happy With Service
Vehicle had electrical shorts in the interior lighting system that weren't their prior to my oil change service.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

I am glad was able to reach you by phone. I have you scheduled for 07/20/18 at 8:00. I will take care of the diagnosis fee and we will find out what is causing the problem.
Looking forward to seeing you then.

Michael M.
Omaha, NE
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

We appreciate your buisness and look forward to helping you in the future.

NL
Norma L.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, pleasant staff.
Always enjoy having our vehicles serviced at Sid Dillon. Trust the work done. I'm not sure I
received correct paper work in June.

AL
Andrea L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
The gentlemen in the service department are always very friendly, helpful and fast!

Michael C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Their on point at this service facility for Hyundai! They always keep us up to date on everything that is happening and always on time. Great service great people!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Tim S.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
People there
Quick, very polite and helpful
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
I was met by a service employee as soon as I drove into the service lane. They checked me quickly and I was on my way. Service was done on time and I experienced friendly and helpful attention from beginning to end. Thanks!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice Staff and Service People
I truly appreciated David from Sid Dillon reaching out to discuss my concerns with me. I was confused about the tire rotation issue but now know more about the process and how that works. I will continue to go back to them for my future car needs.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice staff
I was scheduled for an oil change and it ended up to be a little more than that. All worked out in the end.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I am sorry that your wait time was longer than expected.
You should have been notified from the advisor about the recalls and then if you did not have the time to have performed we could have rescheduled for them. As for the tire rotation it is recommended to have performed every 5-6000 miles to keep your tires wearing properly and last longer.
Again I apologize about your wait time. We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

RY
Richard Y.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
Friendly. Punctual.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Kenneth B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Doing good work with a courteous and positive attitude.
N/A
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Davild Niemann

Marta G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service; cleanliness of facility.
I was a little disappointed in the time that it took to complete my oil change and tire rotation. I was about 15 minutes early for my 9:00 appointment and the person that checked me and told me that it would take an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, and wanted to know if that was OK. Considering that I was in dire need of an oil change and it is not possible for me to come during the week, I really had no other choice. I wasn't sure why it would take so long if I had an appointment. After about an hour and a half I went back to inquire how much longer it was going to be. I was supposed to pick up a friend and we were heading to Omaha for the day. I was told it wouldn't take much longer. At this point, I was pretty disappointed with the service. However, when he came to tell me it was finished, he made it right with me. He knew that I was upset with how long it took, but he handled it very professionally. And that's why I will continue to come. I have also heard other people comment on your great customer service. I really do appreciate your making it right with me!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the fuure.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Service was fast, personnel were friendly and helpful. All in all a great experience.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate your businesws and look forward to helping you in the future.

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Bill W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Always do a fantastic job and take the time to review things with you so you can plan if additional work may be needed next time such as rotating or replacing tires.