Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5Overall Rating 4.8518489/5rating 4.8518489
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Michael W.
Washington, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The car was in and out in a short time. Staff is professional. Highly recommend this dealership.

Sid Dillon Hyundai - great service
love their service department, helpful, willing to answer questions, always get in and out quickly

TH
Tim H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
TIM
CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE WAITING AREA; GREAT SERVICE; POLITE SERVICE PERSONNEL

recall work
I had to go in twice for the recall work. The first time I made the appointment on the phone and was assured it could get done at the time I picked. After I got there I was told there wasn't enough time with all the other cars they had (mind you, there were over 2 hours until they closed).
I was not pleased. I suspect a newly scheduled football make-up game got in the way of my service.
I rescheduled and got the work done for my recalls. That visit went well.
I am basing my rating on the second visit. If I based it on the first, it would have to be a negative star rating.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good service

2016 Hyundai Elantra
mouse damage
Sid Dillon has excellent service, and their service people are knowledgeable. They were able to get my car in and repaired right away. However, the problem is likely caused by soy based wire wraps that Hyundai used in the 2016 Elantras, which evidently mice love to eat. The work on my car cost $165. This is not covered by warranty, although from what I have read on line, and based on a class action suit that I saw had been filed, Hyundai is aware that this is a problem. My opinion is that this should at least partially have been covered by the warranty, since this is in fact a problem with the manufacture of the car. The service people were good about giving me tips on putting things in my car and in my garage that mice don't like the smell of as a repellent. This is not a Sid Dillon problem, it is a Hyundai problem. Having said that, I will also add that I do LOVE my Elantra.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for giving us a great survey and I am looking forward to helping you in the future.
I understand your concern on the wiring concern and if there is ever a repair that is not originally covered by warranty and then later Hyundai does come up with a recall or extension of warranty on a certain component, we will definetly help you to submit for reimbursement.

Syracuse, NE
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always great service
Great customer service!

Kelsey M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service
Everyone I have ever delt with at Hyundai in Lincoln is AMAZING. Always friendly. Such a great place!!

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Need Clarification
Would like more clarification as to what caused the airbag indicator light to come on. Was it from the recall sensor that was replaced? Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Jay Lamb
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I was speaking to your advisor and found out that the weight clasification mat in the passenger seat is at fault causing this concern.
Unfortunately Hyundai does not cover this item past the 5 year or 60k.
The other 2 items that we took care of both were covered by Hyundai.
I am contacting Hyundai to see if they would be willling to help out.
I will let you know what I find out.
We do appreciate your buisness and look forward to helping you in the future.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great car sales, less than average service
I have had great experiences buying several cars at Sid Dillon. Service department at Hyundai is not the best.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

I apologize for the length of time it took on your
last visit. We did try to duplicate your noise concern throughout the day but the oil change and tire rotation were done earlier. The car had not gone through the car was when you had arrived so
that is what the delay was.  I do apologize about the delay.
We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Kermit S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Car still isn't fixed.
Everyone there is nice, and the waiting room is great, but they weren't able to fix my car. If Hyundai techs can't fix my Hyundai, then who can?
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I apologize and am sorry for your frustration.
With intermittent problems they are hard to catch.
When does it work to bring back in? I can also pick it up if that works bettery for you.
I will also try to reach you by phone.

Cynthia S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Customers are treated like they are number one at Sid Dillon!
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate your buisness and look forward to helping you in the future.

Thomas B.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Great place ❤️
Great place to do business with

Keith B.
Syracuse, NE
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent this time

John S.
The Right Place to Service Our Sonatas
This is the only place we take our two Sonatas (2009, 2014) for service.
They know the cars, they have the necessary parts and the know-how.
The service is fast, friendly and non-pushy. They recommend future service needs based on age of the parts, the last time the service was performed, etc. But they don't try to up-sell you or in any way push it.
I trust them, so if they say I need a cooling system flush the next time, I'll schedule it.
Likewise, they are quick to point out things that need immediate attention and always ask permission after explaining the situation.
What's not to love about this?

GREAT
GREAT

11/05/2018 Category: Service
car repaired as expected
Had a trim piece replaced under warranty. Repair went as expected. All of these silly satisfaction surveys are extremely annoying, however. Good service should be the norm, not an abberation, in my opinion.
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We do appreciate taking the time to fill out the survey as our employees are graded on the service that they provide and it is very important to them to get a good survey.
Thanks for coming to see us and we look forward to helping you in the future.

RK
Ray K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
2013 Hyundai service
Every one was nice ,fast service. Thank You

BD
Boyd D.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
excellent service and personal attention
We are simply continuing our over 15 years of business with Sid Dillon in Fremont, and now in Lincoln for the past 2 years.

WW
William W.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
personal at home feeling
great friendly staff
DAVID A N. from Sid Dillon Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Unfortunately with a big repair and getting parts for the repairs is time consuming. As for the other headlight the insurance company only allows parts that were affected in the accident to be replaced.