GB
08/14/2020
Awesome

John S.
08/14/2020
Great service, great people!

KF
Kevin F.
GMC Yukon
08/13/2020
LOF and Coolant Level Message
Always satisfied with the work the team does at Schmit Automotive. This time was no different. Will continue to strongly recommend Schmit's to anyone looking for a mechanic.

Aurora, NE
Dodge Nitro
08/12/2020
Trusted Service
Always a good experience with knowledgeable and experienced service. Thanks!!

Alexis S.
08/12/2020
Great Customer Service
A hose broke unexpectedly on my car. When I called , they were very busy. However, they took the time to answer my questions. I dropped it off late Monday & they had it ready for me Tuesday afternoon. Prices are very reasonable. Always tell people how pleased I am. Thank you for always being there.

Cole S.
08/10/2020
Excellent service, communication, and price
Honest and hard working shop. This was my first time using them and they were up front and honest from the start. Never get worried i was getting take. And they did an excellent job, finished the same day the vehicle was dropped off, diagnosed, new parts, and ready by the end of the day. Highly recommended.

SE
Shawn E.
08/08/2020
Schmit automotive is always helpful and timely in getting your vehicle fixed and back on the road.

WB
Wesley B.
Dodge Nitro
08/06/2020
They explained everything clearly so I could understand
They were upfront and clearly explained what needed to be done and why. Reasonably priced and they finished in a timely manner.

Bill B.
Ford Expedition
08/06/2020
The Best!
Caring and Efficient. I trust them totally!

CF
Casey F.
08/05/2020
Always great service
I trust them to all my personal and fleet vehicles for service and repair. They always do great work and you can trust them!

DA
Darrell A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/05/2020
Honest friendly hometown people
They care about your vehicle. Let you know cost prior to doing the work. Don’t sell you something you don’t need.

David M.
08/04/2020
Always there when I need them.
We have 5 vehicles that they service on a regular basis. They always get me squeezed in and are fair in their pricing.

Deb R.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/04/2020
Best Service Ever!!
Very friendly and polite! Won’t go anywhere else!!

Shad H.
Dodge Avenger
07/30/2020
They always do a fantastic job!!! We rely on them!

Carissa B.
Toyota Venza
07/24/2020
I always feel comfortable taking my vehicles here. I trust the team to find and fix the issues and I have never felt taken advantage of despite my small knowledge of cars. They are always friendly and do their best to accommodate my schedule!