Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VG
VICKI G.
03/10/2018
Knowledgeable, reliable, and trustworthy
I can't imagine returning back to dealership for maintenance. Simmons has friendly staff and comfortable waiting room. They always explain what is going on with my truck and not a dealership approach. Thank you.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/12/2018

Vicki,

Thank you for choosing Simmons.  We definitely try to make it warm and inviting, and keep you informed about what is going on with your vehicle.  We really appreciate you and your continued patronage.  Thank you for your business.

Clayton S.
Jeep Patriot
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Clayton said the customer service and the quality of work were good.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/15/2018

Clayton,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to keep you and your vehicle on the road.  We appreciate your business.

DAVID W.
Kia Optima
03/09/2018
Really excellent service
Simmons did the usually great job on my KIA... oil change, flush the cooling and brake systems, and use of BG products to help keep the car running well. The only thing I was a little put off by were grease stains on the driver's side front seat. I'll have to find a way to remove them.

David,

We apologize, we have seat covers, steering wheel covers and floor mats that we use to make sure this doesn't happen.  Not quite sure what happened.  Please let us know what we can do to rectify this situation.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.  Again, please contact us and let us know what we can do to fix this.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Fiesta
03/05/2018
All Good with my Vehicle Now!
Simmons is not Goodyear. They are not Ford or GM. They take the time to listen to the customer. They are Family. Why buy at the Big Box when you can still buy at your Family Shop? I will always support a family shop over any Big Box shop at anytime. I have had it with the poor performance of the helpful, but deceitful Big Box shops. I will always place my trust in the family over and corporate Box Shop at any time!
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/06/2018

Phil,

Thank you for choosing the little guy! It is people like you that has kept Simmons in business for over 43 years.  Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for your business.  We really appreciate it.

John P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
03/05/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff were very professional and awesome.

John,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

PM
Pat M.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Pat said Joe provided great service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/05/2018

Pat,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  I will pass your kind words on to Joe.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

TRACY B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/26/2018
Great Service for regular maintenance visit
With short same day notice, I was able to drop my vehicle off in the evening for an oil change scheduled for the following day. I was greeted in a friendly manner on the phone and the appointment set up with no hassle at all. The service was complete early afternoon the next day as promised. When I picked up my Tundra, the service and well check on the truck was very well documented. The staff was all very friendly and made sure to ask if I had any questions.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/26/2018

Tracy,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to service your vehicle.  We take pride in keeping you informed about anything going on with your car.  Thank you for the kind words and your business.  We relaly appreciate it.

PN
PHILIP N.
02/25/2018
After Service Question - Truck bettery/alternator/connections
I picked up this vehicle on Thursday afternoon understanding there was a low battery problems not unexpected since it was installed Feb 2013. Everything fine Thurs afternoon and Friday, but when I got in vehicle early Sat morning to get to appointment in Marana the battery indicator was flickering on/off. I'd planned to get a new battery Sat afternoon anyway.

However, when in Marana and started it for 3rd time that day some new failure lights came on, and within a mile the engine was fluctuating, died, and all power gone. I had it towed to Batteries Plus and got a replacement battery where they confirmed the battery was dead but testing alternator said it was fine.

Much to my surprise, Sat night when started about 8 hours after installing the new battery that same battery indicator light came on. The engine ran but power so low the door locks wouldn't operate. I left on trickle charger all night and still getting the battery indicator light.

My other vehicle with you guys ('79 Toyota FJ40) so I'm using Uber to get around today. Will plan to try to drive it over to you Monday ~9am after dropping kids at school.

ASK: Can you please get my FJ40 ready to go by 9 or 10am so I can drive it while we sort out the problem with the truck?
Please expect the F250 truck to be dropped off by me ~9am - 10am, or if engine dies again will have it towed in.

Thanks. Philip Nenon 520.301.7142

Philip,

We have your Toyota ready and waiting for you. When we get your truck here, we will do some testing to find out exactly what is going on.

SL
SUZANNE L.
02/21/2018
amazing
I knew that the jeep was past due for its oil change. It was nice to have the jeep looked over and made sure everything was in working order. I do have great confidence in the abilities of the mechanics who work on my wife's jeep.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for continuing to choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.We like to keep you informed about any upcoming repairs that your vehicle may need.  We take pride in keeping you and your vehicle on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Roy B.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Roy said that he was very satisfied with the work done there. He said they did a really good job and that they are very professional and informative as well.

Roy,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs. Happy to be of service to you. Thank you, we really appreciate your business.

ST
Steve T.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they knew what they were doing and they did it in a timely manner.

Steve,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to keep you and your vehicle on the road.  We thank you for your business and kind words.

David C.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was informative, the service was speedy and the price was right.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/19/2018

David,

So glad to hear that our DriveShaft department took good care of you.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Rachel M.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she got excellent customer service at this business. She really appreciated the fact she was shown the part and how it was wrong. They showed her the part after it was pulled and showed her how it was worn. She got excellent care,

Rachel,

Thank you for the kind words.  We want to make sure that you are informed and can see exactly why we are replacing your parts.  We take pride in our work and appreciate our customers.  Thank you for your business.

JERRY W.
02/14/2018
Great timely work
Had my old Camry worked on and runs like new. Been with Simmons for 15 yrs. never a reason to go elsewhere👍👍👍
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/14/2018

Jerry,

Thank you for continuing to choose us to service your vehicles.  So happy to keep it in top running shape.  Thank you for your loyalty, we really appreciate it.

BE
Bruce E.
Muskegon, MI
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff at this business were very good to him. He was quite satisfied with the service they provided to his vehicle. Everyone was very knowledgeable.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/12/2018

Bruce,

That is our goal with everyone who steps through our doors.  So glad that we could accomplish that.  Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle, we really appreciate it.

TP
Tyler P.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said every time he uses the business, they do timely repairs for him. They are not super-expensive, and they do good work for him on his Jeep.

Tyler,

Thank you for your continued business and for choosing us to repair your vehicle, we really appreciate it.

SN
SHIRLEY N.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/08/2018
customer care
your concern for your customers needs is evident in the service you provide shuttle detailed info for repairs honesty and integrity in the service you provide
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/08/2018

Shirley,

Thank you, we couldn't have stayed in business this long if we were not honest with our customers.  Our goal is to keep you and you vehicle on the road safely. So happy that you chose us to take care of you.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

DZ
Dan Z.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was fast and efficient. The employees did a great job.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/09/2018

Dan,

We are happy that Joe in our DriveShaft department took good care of you.  Thank you for choosing us, we really appreciate your business.

Stan W.
Tombstone, AZ
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Stan said the business did what they said they were going to do.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/06/2018

Stan,

Thank you for bringing your DriveShaft to us for repair, we are happy to take care of you.  Thank you for your business.

Cody S.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the employee he dealt with was awesome.

Cody,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.