Alijah S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Alijah said the staff are professional

ADAM S.
06/23/2020
Recommend!
So far so good! Brandon was very helpful with staying within my budget AND addressing the most important items first. My truck has been the biggest project I have ever taken on. We are really close to drivetrain completion and the guys are Simmons got me that much closer. Each and every one of them was very helpful every time I had them on the phone or spoke to them in person. I only gave 4 stars because I was raised to always have room for improvement.

AJ
AL J.
Vail, AZ
Acura TSX
04/21/2020
Mostly good
All OK except oily mist on windshield ( from Motor Vac?). Had to turn around to clean after using washer. Also think about warning customer about very strong chemical smell from motor vac.

MIKE R.
Dodge Charger
01/08/2020
Fixed my electrical issue
Tried to figure out what was causing an electrical issue with my Dodge - but floundered and gave up. So I asked them to look at it and they figured out what was wrong - as usual. Shoulda asked them sooner. :0)
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/10/2020

Mike,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

Ray B.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he had to return, but he would recommend this business for service.

Ray,

Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business..

Steve B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that they did a pretty good job. He said he would like to thank them.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 11/14/2019

Steve,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs. We really appreciate your business.

PA
Pablo A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Pablo said the service provided by this business was pretty good.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/19/2019

Pablo,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle inspection.  Please let us know if you would like to proceed with any repairs.

DENIS M.
Meaford, ON
12/09/2018
Traveling through.
Used this garage s few times for minor and extensive work on my 2006 GMC deisel. Thorough, and predictable. Reliable quotes and workmanship.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/10/2018

Denis,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your auto repairs.  We really appreciate your kind words and patronage.

KF
Kevin F.
Chevrolet
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said there was a bit of miscommunication between him and the staff. He has spoken to the owner about it. He has been very satisfied with the service and the staff does what he asks.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/11/2018

Kevin,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs, we really appreciate your business.

Jim B.
Lincoln Navigator
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this visit was not as good as his previous visits, but he would recommend this business for service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/25/2018

Jim,

I am really sorry to hear this.  We strive to do our best, yet sometimes we fall short of the mark.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Mitch M.
Vail, AZ
Ram Pickup
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said his alarm system is not chirping like it is supposed to. He said he will be taking it back to the business.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/24/2018

Mitch,

Sorry to hear that.  Please give us a call so that we can get you on the schedule to bring it back in to get checked out.  520-884-0217.

JI
JEFF I.
04/15/2018
Sometimes it happens
This was my first time using Simmons 4x4. I have several vehicles. I chose my off roader to be the first vehicle to work with Simmons. My original issue in which I took the vehicle into Simmons wasn't an issue after all. However there was some issues that I wasn't remotely aware of. Simmons found some leaks that could have turned into bigger issues. We chose to have those repairs done. Simmons was very professional and concern. Together we accomplished our goals.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/16/2018

Jeff,

We do our best to go over your vehicle and show you any concerns that are going to show up.  This will keep your vehicle running smoothly and you a happy customer.  Thank you for choosing Simmons to take care of you and your vehicles.  We really appreciate your business

PM
Phillip M.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said everything went great and that he didn't have any complaints.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/09/2018

Phillip,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to service your vehicle.  We really appreciate your business.

PN
PHILIP N.
02/25/2018
After Service Question - Truck bettery/alternator/connections
I picked up this vehicle on Thursday afternoon understanding there was a low battery problems not unexpected since it was installed Feb 2013. Everything fine Thurs afternoon and Friday, but when I got in vehicle early Sat morning to get to appointment in Marana the battery indicator was flickering on/off. I'd planned to get a new battery Sat afternoon anyway.

However, when in Marana and started it for 3rd time that day some new failure lights came on, and within a mile the engine was fluctuating, died, and all power gone. I had it towed to Batteries Plus and got a replacement battery where they confirmed the battery was dead but testing alternator said it was fine.

Much to my surprise, Sat night when started about 8 hours after installing the new battery that same battery indicator light came on. The engine ran but power so low the door locks wouldn't operate. I left on trickle charger all night and still getting the battery indicator light.

My other vehicle with you guys ('79 Toyota FJ40) so I'm using Uber to get around today. Will plan to try to drive it over to you Monday ~9am after dropping kids at school.

ASK: Can you please get my FJ40 ready to go by 9 or 10am so I can drive it while we sort out the problem with the truck?
Please expect the F250 truck to be dropped off by me ~9am - 10am, or if engine dies again will have it towed in.

Thanks. Philip Nenon 520.301.7142
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/26/2018

Philip,

We have your Toyota ready and waiting for you. When we get your truck here, we will do some testing to find out exactly what is going on.

DANNY R.
Nogales, AZ
Chevrolet Blazer
02/01/2018
lGreat service. Very knowledgeable in the 4x4 field.
All of the employees were very helpful. I recomend a good pay raise.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/02/2018

Danny,

Thank you for your business.  Very happy to help you out.  I will pass your recommendation on to the boss, haha!