Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114

RT
ROBERT T.
Friday Harbor, WA
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Sims Honda Service
They were faster and more thorough than I ever expected

EM

EDUARDO O.
Marysville, WA
02/26/2015 Category: Sales
Kaler is awesome!!!
I love my Honda! Thank you for the great deal!!!

JAMES S.
Burlington, WA
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Personable, reliable, knowledgable
Appreciate that their service department is on time to fit in to my busy schedule.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Oak Harbor, WA
02/25/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent Service and Fantastic Price
Erik and Rick were super professional, fair-dealing, and ultimately got me a deal on an Odyssey better than I thought possible. I am hugely impressed and highly recommend these two gentlemen. Thanks again!

RICHARD S.

MELINDA K.
Oak Harbor, WA
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Friendly and helpful
Very satisfied with my car and the help I had getting it. Everything work great and I love the product

YF
YVAN F.
HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
02/24/2015 Category: Sales
Very Good Group to work with Very informative on Product.
They had a car I like and they new it, I made an offer and it was excepted.

LO
LORIE O.
Maple Valley, WA
02/24/2015 Category: Sales
I can't say enough about these guys!
This is the 2nd time I have bought from this dealership. I came back because they are willing to work with you over the phone or via email. I don't have the bandwidth nor patience to sit in a dealership haggling for hours on end. Both times I have bought from them I gave the price of what I wanted to pay out the door and they were able to make it happen. As a female buying a car, it can be exasperating as some dealerships either try to tell you what kind of car you need or think your only prerequisite for car is its color. Sims Honda treated me with respect and we're transparent on the cost and fees. They were even able to find me better financing than what I got from my bank.
I will definitely drive the 180 miles round trip to buy from them again!

JJ

LEANNE S.
Marysville, WA
HONDA CIVIC
Friendliness
Great customer service and friendly employees.

EN
EVELYN N.
Anacortes, WA
HONDA CIVIC
Recall
I had to have two airbags replaced under a recall. I was told it would take 3-4 hours, but my car was finished in an hour and a half!

KT
KYLE T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Great
Customer service was great. Just wish they washed and vacuumed my car with service.

JOANNA P.
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
02/20/2015 Category: Sales
Excellant Knowledgable Employees
Great place to buy a car. Best experience I have ever had. Thank you!!

GT
GREG T.
Burlington, WA
02/20/2015 Category: Service
friendly professional service
I had the 60,000 mile service done. It was thorough and completed in less than a day

KD
KIMBERLY D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
02/20/2015 Category: Sales
they are awesome and have customer service down to a fine art.
Customer service is a lost art but Sims Honda has it down to a fine science. That has never lost touch with the art or the magic of the best customer service we have ever had.

MAREK M.
Redmond, WA
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
CRV at Sims Honda
I have check few dealership around but I only found the right vehicle that I was looking for at Sims Honda. The sales staff responded quickly to our inquiries about vehicle and Danny Hook provided excellent service closing the final deal.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Renton, WA
HONDA ACCORD SDN
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly and Professional
Don't hesitate to do business here. The best car buying experience I've had.

RK
RALPH K.
02/18/2015 Category: Service
The service staff is excellent. They always are helpful, courtious, friendly. They help solve all my service problems.
I have recommended Sims Honda to my friends and anyone who is interested in purchasing a Honda.

JON H.
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Easy service scheduling
They take the car when promised and complete the work on time.