Julie P.
Aguanga, CA
09/20/2019
Great repair, customer service with quick turn around!
The only thing worse then seeing the "service engine" light , is to have it appear while on vacay and in a strange town. Smith's Automotive put my truck on the diagnostics and upgraded the computer software...engine light off. The next day I was driving and that lil bugger showed up again! I called Smith's and returned to the shop. I was given a loaner car and their assurance that they would get to the cause and fix the problem. The turn around time was 48 hours! They coordinated the service with my warranty plan, called me with progress reports, and even came over to our RV park to show me how to start the loaner Prius! The price was very fair; they waived the additional diagnostics testing cost. In these times of apathy, corruption, and price gouging Smith's Automotive was a great experience. I would encourage everybody to use their services. Thanks to all the folks at Smith's Automotive!

LK
Laura K.
Wever, IA
08/17/2017
Great Place!
Wonderful staff! We were out of towners with car issues and they were more than willing to help. Went above and beyond. Highly recommend!

CG
Christopher G.
Waverly, IA
05/26/2017
Exactly what you want
Exactly what you want. I had my breaks fixed here a year and a half ago, they fixed them and let me borrow the loaner car. Eventually the breaks warped but the miles were no longer covered by the warranty. I moved out of town and they tried to get me set up to get them fixed here, but I had a date I was traveling to the area. They set me up with a time that day To fix the breaks, and let me use their loaner car to do my business that day. Kind on the phone and in person.

Mike S.
West Des Moines, IA
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Mike said they always do a great job.

Dennis H.
10/31/2016
Do a good job !
Last minute call to them and they get us in ! Very accommodating and appreciate the good work.

Mary G.
Altoona, IA
Buick LeSabre
10/30/2016
Honest and does it right!
Respectful, courteous and trustworthy. I am so appreciative of the service they provide and can trust what they recommend. Thank you Rusty, Bill and your mechanics.

BT
Bradley T.
Story City, IA
Chevrolet Silverado
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Bradley said he broke down on the road. However, this business got to him quickly, they fixed him up, and got him back on the road. He also noted they did an absolutely, wonderful job. He cannot thank them enough.

BC
Bob C.
Pleasant Hill, IA
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Bob said everything went great and was done right at this business.

DA
Don A.
10/13/2016
Extra advise and help.
They are so friendly and helpful. Great place to work with.

WW
Wally W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Wally said they did a good job.

BR
Bill R.
Altoona, IA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she had no complaints and she is happy with them.

MK
Marie K.
Nissan 240SX
10/10/2016 Category: Service
Marie said this business is friendly and helpful.

RT
Robert T.
10/10/2016 Category: Service
Robert said they always take good care of him.

SF
Steve F.
Marshalltown, IA
Ford Transit Connect
10/09/2016
Fast and curtious service.
They offer fast and curtious service at a good price and the waiting area is very nice. I called them Friday morning to see if I could get my van in for an oil change and 30 minutes later my van was on their lift.

Diane R.
Jeep Liberty
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Diane said she took her vehicle to this business to have the oil changed and tires rotated. When she went to pick it up, they had found the muffler was rusted and needed to be repaired. They had someone drive her home while they did the repairs and pick her up after the repairs were done, which she thought was great. After looking at her bill, she saw she had not been charged for the tire rotation. When she asked about this, they discovered the tire rotation had not been done. She immediately took her vehicle back to them and they went out of their way for her by doing the rotation and not charging her for it. She said she feels comfortable taking her vehicle to them. They are honest. They took care of her and got her going.