BRIANNA B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Rogue
01/23/2021
Extremely personable staff. Great service. Would definitely come again for any work I need done with my car.

AH
AARON H.
01/22/2021
Smitty auto repair
I love how fast they change my oil and love there customer service

01/20/2021
Great place
Smitty's is a great place, love the people that work there, always on top of everything we need

ANTHONY B.
01/17/2021
job done quickly
I brought my truck to Smittys auto repair on a Friday afternoon. They diagnosed the problem and quickly repaired my truck. I am happy with the service and prompt attention given to me.
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks it was our pleasure

CD
CHARISE D.
INFINITI QX50
01/16/2021
I have been a customer at Smitty's auto repair for over 10 years and I always come out satisfied
I have been a customer at Smitty's auto repairs for over 10 years and I am completely satisfied

LW
LORI W.
01/09/2021
Great work at a fair price with integrity.
We have trusted Smitty's with our vehicle maintenance & repair since we moved to the area. They are always efficient, high quality and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend them!
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2021

It was our pleasure to serve you.

TT
TADESSE T.
Saint Cloud, FL
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2021
Thry know my car inside and out, trust them.
Always professional and very dependable. Thank you Smithy and mark. Blessing and success 2021.
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks we look foward to serve you again

JAYLEN H.
Orlando, FL
12/28/2020
VERY GREAT SERVICE every time
Been going to Smittys auto repair for years and he (they) always do a great job. I just recently got my alternator replaced and they did amazingly and in a timely manner.

Only down side was I was missing my Aux cord, all of my coins, and some miscellaneous things out of my vehicle and I’m unsure why.
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks my friend sorry to hear that i am looking into that and will reach out to .

JONAS L.
12/13/2020
Very knowledgeable, thorough, precise and well organized! Friendly in communicating to me what was needed and explanations.

GH
GARRY H.
12/12/2020
Service and people
Excellent service and very friendly people.
Fixed my truck and finished as quoted.

Thanks

HF
HOLLY F.
12/02/2020
Fast, efficient, professional and pleasant to do business with.
At Smittys the competent and smart team gets right to the real problems and fixes them quickly and in a very professional and last lasting way.
They put their many years of experience to solving your needs.

thanks

LP
LEROY P.
11/25/2020
Great value at a great price
Repaired my vehicle in record time and great price

Thanks

CAROL M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/24/2020
They do honest work.
I have been going to Smitty for over fifteen years. The quality of service is outstanding. The workers are always courteous , they take pride in their work and handle your issues in a timely manner.
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/25/2020

We are very happy to serve you,thanks for lettings help.

VW
VYLMA W.
11/19/2020
You are not just another customer, you are THEIR costumer
You are not just another customer, you are THEIR customer. They listen to you and get the job done right every time.

Thanks so much

RA
RICHARD A.
Dodge Durango
11/18/2020
Great People
Always good service and fairly priced.
Michael S., Owner from Smitty's Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/25/2020

It was our pleasure to serve you