Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EJ
Elizabeth J.
NH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Check for inspection
We had to return the car because the engine cover was left off after the last oil change

EM
Elaine M.
Stratham, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
inspection stickers
I like that inspection stickers are free of charge...sometimes it takes a long time, but this visit was was fast and worked out well...your staff is always very nice and Scott Gleason always goes out of his way to say hello...he was my salesperson when we bought the Santa Fe

Charles M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Transaxle service
I had a leak in my trans-axle discovered accidentally by another Mechanic. I have 77,000 miles on my 2014 Elantra Sport and I contacted the dealer. They had to order the parts after looking at the issue and fixed it under warranty. I am pleased with the results but when I inquired about an alignment needed after the service, Hyundai would not cover that. I thought since they need to take the front right wheel off and replace some parts, an alignment would have automatically been covered but it was not. I paid for it anyway since it should be done after extensive work on the front end. This is the reason I did not give them 5 stars.

LL
Lorraine L.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Very accommadating
Courteous.friendly service.making you feel you're part of a family.

Center Tuftonboro, NH
05/10/2018 Category: Service
great service
Somersworth Hyndai values your time. When you arrive that are ready to take your car and start the required service.
if you ask approximately how long they will give you and estimate and they have always been right on time.
Customer waiting area is nicely appointed with great amenities.

North Berwick, ME
05/07/2018 Category: Service
???????
Talk the talk but do not walk the walk
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai

My apologies for your recent service with us. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns.

RD
Raymond D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
A Dealership
Like that the vehicle gets washed, but have never received or seen an inspection report and Hyundai seems to have very poor communication regarding issues pertaining to a vehicle.

Diana H.

Ann H.
Somersworth, NH
2016 Hyundai Accent
Not trustworthy
I have said all there is to say in the feedback section of which has taken - Again - far too much of my time.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai

My apologies for your recent service with us. The tire was noted upon state inspection that it had severe damage to the wheel and the tire. The relation of the damage on the wheel correlated with the damage on the tire. This damage could have been caused by a number of things, including hitting a curb or pot holes. Under absolutely no circumstance would any of our employees do damage to any customers vehicle to make a sale. In regards to your concern with the gas door being left open, the oil change sticker not being installed, and the complimentary wash. This is unacceptable. We pride ourselves in performing dealership quality work. As with anything there is always room for human error but that is no excuse. We will be taking your feedback and using it to work even harder to make sure we continue to provide excellent service and that this never happens again. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns further. Thank you again for your feedback and business.

York, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Ridiculous!
Don’t go here
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai

I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns further.

Kennebunk, ME

Thomas G.
South Berwick, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Sales was great but service was top notch !!!
You all did a great job with the new engine, the car runs better than when I first bought it . Thanks again for having it done way before it was suppose to be . You guys are great !!!!!

That's what I call Service
They changed my Oil and Filter and did a State Inspection on the House. Never heard of such a thing they really are customer oriented.

NT
Nancy T.
Convenient
Easy to get in for service. Convenient location

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
I had 90 minutes before I had to get on a bus to go to Boston, but I needed to have the car drivable so my sister could use it. I had messed up a tire (it had a big bubble in it!) going over a curb the night before and didn't want it to blow while I was away. I showed up at 8:00 am without an appt. and Kayla said they would do what they could. They did it. I was able to get the tire fixed, and be on my way. I see cars everywhere with Somersworth Hyundai plates. It's because they really are the real deal. They really do care about their customers.

Farmington, NH

Portsmouth, NH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2018 Category: Service
State Inspection
Somersworth Hyundai Service is always there when you need them. They are efficient and courteous. No need to go anywhere else.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
What is this
Just had the oil changed so visit was ok

AW
Anne W.
Eliot, ME
04/23/2018 Category: Service

David D.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Work
The service staff was professional, respectful, and timely in their response to me.