Overall Rating 3.1874988/5Overall Rating 3.1874988/5Overall Rating 3.1874988/5rating 3.1874988rating 3.1874988
Overall Rating 2.1875031/5Overall Rating 2.1875031/5rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031rating 2.1875031

NT
Nancy T.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Nancy

WC
Wilma C.
Manchester, NH
09/20/2019 Category: Service
your sevice andyour service people and the tech
your service people are great

Scott B.
Somersworth, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, on time, job complete.
Done a lot of business with you. I am a realtor, will you recommend me?
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Scott for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business

Diane C.
Sanford, ME
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
always satisfied
Location is handy, clean, efficiently run, aim to please
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Kevin our Service Advisor and John our Master Hyundai Technician do a great job.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the awesome review

JN
John N.
Farmington, NH
09/13/2019
Hyundai Elantra Tire Presure Guage problem
Excellent follow-up after I reported a problem that wasn't solved first time around. The service manager immediately picked up the vehicle, dropped off a "loaner" and within 18 hours the faulty tire sensor was located and replaced.
Top quality problem solving and customer service.

JN
John N.
Farmington, NH
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Elantra tire pressure problem rescore
Excellent follow-up to initial problem with tire pressure display. Service manager authorized a "loaner" while car was worked on...problem discovered and fixed in less than 24 hours. I am very happy with the friendly, prompt and efficient customer service, which deserves top marks.

Friendly staff, cleanliness
They still have work to do on a tire pressure display problem that they thought they had fixed. I have faith they will solve it, and will update this review at that time. Apart from that, the dealership/service is staffed by friendly folks and is very clean and comfortable, if waiting is required.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Management is involved and will make sure service manager sees this through and that the repair is complete.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Service wait could be a bit better.
In the past with any service Hyundai issues, I've ignored the dealership because of service price gouging and poor customer service. It seems management has moved in. Better. Service price quotes reasonable. Kevin always outperforms In service. Kaitlyn also is very knowledgable and helpful.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We take every survey seriously and it is the little things that make or break a great experience. Our advisors need to make sure they are actively listening to every customer's request.  Management will use this experience as an example to help better our overall customer service.  Thank you

TD
Tarsha D.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, very good service and great customer service.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the awesome review we appreciate your business

Roy S.
NH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly
good service from knowledgeable and friendly people.

Danielle H.
Dover, NH
09/09/2019
Went in with my mom to get a new car. I didn’t think honest salesmen exist but they do here. Bill especially. Because of how wonderful the experience was while they were working with her (and I had an eye on the Tucson) I asked if they can work out some numbers if I broke my lease with Dan O’brien KIA because my experience with them was so horrific. Bill and his manager were honest with me about the numbers. Even though they would love to talk me into a higher monthly payment and have my business they were honest and told me that it wouldn’t be a good idea. I genuinely would forever buy Hyundai if I could deal with the gentlemen at Somersworth Hyundai because of their wonderful and genuine customer service. We left laughing, there was no back and forth of pricing, and know that they are their to take care of the customer. Also the breakdown of the car at the end was really helpful and the Tucson really has some nice bells and whistles.

RL

Northwood, NH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai experience
This car was purchased as certified where we ended up having the front brakes replaced due to a sticking brake caliper? My impression of certified is that the vehicle has been thoroughly inspected for any issues. After discussions with the dealer, we still ended up paying over $500 extra for this car where this issue should have been caught by service technicians.

Robert R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Bob
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Robert for your business we appreicate the 5 stars!!

JV
June V.
Acton, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Failed Inspection
Somersworth Hyundai did a great job on replacing my right control arm.

Inspection
I cannot answer most of these questions for my inspection is on Friday 6th
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you June for Giving us a chance at repairing your vehicle.  OUr technicians went above and beyond to assist you on this concern with the control arm.  We were able to safely remove your control arm that the other shop have welding in do to a broken bolt in the subframe.  Most shops would not be able to do these types of repairs, due to the exteme difficulty.  WIth a little extra effor on our part we were able to save yoiur subframe and replace only the part that you orginally needed.  we would appreciate you taking the time to rescore us with 5 stars.  Any score lower is considered failing in the car business, and i dont think we failed you.  Thank you June for letting us assist you, I know this was stressful for you.  we appreciate your business

Steven S.
Portland, ME
Recall Service
Service was acceptable
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business Steve!!

Suzanne B.
Strafford, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Always fit me in!
Service sept is top notch!

Springvale, ME
Recall Work
Great service. Staff is always friendly. But no one called me to let me know my car was done
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

We apoligize if we did not meet your expectations. Our normally stay proactive when notifiying customers, exceeding customers time.  we apoliize if this did not happen, I will review this with my team, as we read every survey and take this seriously.  Thank you for your time and honesty

RP
Robert P.
Somersworth, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Clean, fast, and friendly service
Who knows a Hyundai more

GW
Gerald W.
Fort Worth, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor and technicians great
This team knows their business and was able to diagnose my problem and resolve.

North Berwick, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service, quality work but longer than expected
Oil change and tire rotation took almost 1.5 hours with an appointment. Good value for the service, just longer than expected. 5 stars for the great service department's customer service.

Good value
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  In the car business any score below 5 stars is a failing grade.  It is unfortunate that it is this way, I would kindly ask if could take the time to rescore your survey if you were satisfied and give us 5 stars.  We review every survey and we take what customer think of their experience seriously.  If you were happy with your experience we would appreciate your help, Thank you for your time.