Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HM
Heidi M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Sells
Always attentive to our needs. Always keeping us safe. Always helping to manage costs. Quality service keeps us coming back, referring friends, and buying new Hyundais from Somersworth when we need. Thank you, Somersworth Hyundai team!

SL
Stephen L.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personal accurate service
All personal have a great friendly personalities and work with you to make sure they are able to give you the service you request

09/18/2018 Category: Service

SP
Sharon P.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service...you can schedule online
I love that I can go on the web at 11 o'clock at night and schedule my car appointment...you can see their schedule and plan your day!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Would not take my car any place but there

CF
Cheri F.
Freedom, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Called for appointment as I was in area. Took me right in

Lori S.
Lebanon, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Thank you for wonderful fast service. Thank you Kayla for pairing my phone to my car. And the car wash was wonderful !

2012 Hyundai Genesis

Edward M.
Farmington, NH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Somersworth Hyundai
Good, friendly service. Always friendly service advisors, always what is needed, or what was done Like the car wash too

Carolyn W.
Milton, NH
09/07/2018 Category: Service
I am able to drop off my car and have the shuttle service bring me to work. It is so convenient.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
The service
The service is great and the people are courteous.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Mistake
I dropped my car off on a Monday night for Tuesday service. Tuesday I received a call saying that parts needed to be ordered and that my car would be ready Wednesday. Wednesday I received a call saying that the part warehouse sent the right part for the wrong side of the car and that it would be another day (Thursday). On Thursday I received THE SAME CALL stating that the right part had come in for the wrong side of the car. I can understand a mistake once, but TWICE on the same thing? I ended up getting my car back on Friday. We received a “free” shock mount for the trouble. This part ranges from $50-$60 at Advance Auto. I was expecting a bit more for a week’s worth of inconvenience.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the feed back. I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

Denis H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Denis H
Good, on-time, service. Fixed right the first time.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Brookfield, NH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is fast and friendly
Work is fast and friendly

Brenda H.
Eliot, ME
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Good programs
Car was serviced and inspected as requested. Service performed as expected and car was washed so it looked really good when I drove away. Only comment for improvement: suggested service was very expensive compared to other options and it seems that it would make sense to charge less and keep business in house. Example, rear license plate light replacement was over 35 dollars at dealer and I replaced it for 3 dollars and 5 minutes effort???? Brake service was over 800 estimate and I had more work done with as good a warranty for less than 600. Your service rate may be set but it is not helping your business.
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you business and will take your feed back into consideration moving forward. Please know that we are always happy to price match any of our competitors and we do provide a 12 month 12,000 mile parts and labor warranty on all of our repairs. If there is anything I can do for your moving forward please never hesitate to ask. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Marion H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
friendly people
The staff is very friendly and try to help you out with whatever issues you have

Stratham, NH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
satisfaction
We recently moved to Rochester and it was nice to have a dealership within 5-6 miles for service to my car. They were very friendly. Work was done in a very efficient and fast time. I was very pleased with them.

Michael G.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Car has averaged a safety recall per year that I have owned it
I will never buy a Hyundai again. Poorly built and falls apart just short of 5 / 100K miles. This car has averaged a safety recall per year that I have owned it
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

I understand your concerns and appreciate your feedback. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns further.

DJ
Diane J.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Buying a new Hyundai
Great dealers to work with, they made it so easy to buy our new Hyundai!

Mary M.
Kittery, ME
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Staff listen carefully. All are professional and polite.
I look forward to bring my out to the Somersworth Hyundai for as much service as possible when needed.