4.6

Great

Stratham, NH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care and service from the shop as always

TT
Tom T.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
When I went into the service center on Saturday to schedule a service to find out why the A/C was dumping water on the floor, the service rep wouldn’t give me an estimate on what it cost to repair. I asked if we were looking at $100 or $1000 and his response was “it depends”. Made me hesitate to actually bring the car back the following Tuesday not knowing what it would cost. However, on the day of the service, the rep working that day was extremely helpful, friendly, and quickly provided an estimate with no problem. He was great. Don’t understand why the guy working when I first scheduled the service couldn’t be bothered and was so unfriendly. Makes me think twice about going in on the weekend.

Rochester, NH
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great! Service is always perfect!
Great!

Somersworth, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Clean, fast, and friendly service
I would like to thank the Hyundai team for providing service during these trying times

John H.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
They care about their customers
Have been dealing with this dealer for almost 15 years do not intend to change

Daniel H.
East Wakefield, NH
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Job Bill and Matt!
I had a solid experience working with Matt, the sales manager and Bill the salesperson along with Mary on purchasing a terrific Tuscon. They were ALL clear in solid communication and professionalism! Thank you Somersworth Hyundai!

GL
Gail L.
Plaistow, NH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service is always great and easy. Staff is very friendly and efficient

North Berwick, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Warranty service

Richard S.
Hampton, NH
07/14/2020 Category: Service
VERY competent and courteous staff!
I have been coming here for sales and service for ten years and have never been disappointed. It is so refreshing and reassuring to have found such an honest and capable dealership.

LF
Lauri F.
Madbury, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Sales team knew just what I wanted. Thank you!
My experience with online car searching ended here. I connected with Mary who was professional and efficient with my questions. Her experience lead me to Nick a sales person who was a great listener and pointed out the car I had been looking for. My overall experience was awesome! I love my new Tucson! Highly recommend Hyundai of Somersworth.

Diane M.
Lebanon, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great people
It is always nice to take my car to dealership the people are very. Nice

David H.
Portsmouth, NH
06/30/2020 Category: Service
My overall experience with the service department
My bill for service was $1350. Joe not only was polite and attentive with communicating all the issues my 2014 Sonata needed, he gave me a free oil change because the service took longer then expected. My car drives 100% better then when I arrived. I’m confident everything I paid for was executed properly and done with care and consideration. I’m normally a pessimist when it comes to things I don’t know and can’t see so service departments are easy to critique especially when u drive away not seeing or feeling a difference. This time was different. My car feels and looks better then ever. Thank you Somersworth Hyundai for the great work and thank you Joe for your professionalism. David Hindle

Joan R.
South Berwick, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
My oil change was done in a timely fashion and the car was shiny clean when done.

John P.
Wolfeboro, NH
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
You provide fast service and friendly atmosphere.