Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.099998/5Overall Rating 2.099998/5rating 2.099998rating 2.099998rating 2.099998

Lee, NH
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service always quick to get my vehicle in for service and appointments are on time

TF
The F.
Brookfield, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
It used to be great. It is now average
I have been a customer for many years and I find that recently I am not appreciated as such
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for you feedback. I will be in touch with you shortly in regards to you concerns.

Northwood, NH
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Great Job, quick service done right the first time.

East Kingston, NH
2010 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond Service
Completed all service as expected

EM
Edward M.
Farmington, NH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Somersworth Hyundai
Have always had good experiences at Somersworth Hyundai. Have bought 3 cars there and have always had them serviced there.

AW
Andrew W.
Milton, NH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The service writers do a great job of explaining what's needed - great customer service tops it off though.
I was in for an inspection. 8:30 Am Was told it should only take 40 minutes tops. The service writer came to me in waiting room with my car needed a signal indicator bulb and the parking brake not operable. So failed. But they said they could have it done in a few hours. I needed to be at appointment at 10:30. Service writer Makayla had a driver for me to take me to the appointment which was only 10 minutes! Driver even waited for me and drive me back and I was out of dealership soon after 11:45 AM. WITH AN INSPECTION STICKER! Yay! Somersworth Hyundai! 5 stars!!! * * * * *!!!

Robert H.
Northwood, NH
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Rapid and thorough
I came for my 15000 mile service. My appointment time was met and the service was completed in a timely manner.

Rochester, NH
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Quotes
In the past, asked for servicing quotes prior to work done. Quote given, didn't apply and completed work was double or triple the price. This time around, completely satisfied. Work done was quick and efficient. Kevin the mechanic was very knowledgeable and understanding.

Cynthia H.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
x
x
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for you feed back. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns further.

PK
Phyllis K.
Wells, ME
01/31/2019 Category: Service
very happy with service
everyone is always very helpful.

Alisa M.
Ossipee, NH
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Dog crap in waiting area! And there was no dog around.
Dealership and service people were fine but lack of cleanliness in waiting room area caused me to get dog poop all over my micheal kors purse which I had set on the floor between my legs managed to avoid stepping in it but by the Time I realized this happened I was already pulling away from the dealership as I put my purse on the seat of my car noticed it had got on my pants and in my car on floor and my leather seats.. I called the service Dept where I was and explained and they offered to do nothing but say they were sorry... unprofessional they could’ve offered a free cleaning to my car or allowed me to use items to clean my car because I had a hr drive home because I choose to drive an hr to them instead of a closer dealer...

RP
Robert P.
Farmington, NH
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice customer service
John in service and Kayla at the service desk are the bestttttt

James R.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
I've owned several Hyundai's over the course of many years. The service team is always friendly, helpful and understanding

PG
Phyllis G.
York, ME
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Always thorough, courteous and efficient.

Portsmouth, NH
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick & honest service
I’ve came in a few times and I’ve always walked out within a reasonable timeframe, if waiting. Honest service employees who have not tried to talk me into getting extra unnecessary services on my car, but rather have recommend me other places that could save me money.

Jane H.
Melvin Village, NH
01/22/2019 Category: Service
courteous
I have been very satisfied with the service

Jennifer F.
Barrington, NH
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
From the first time I walked into the dealership to purchase my vehicle I have had great experiences. The service department is courteous, helpful and professional with every interaction I've had with them.

Jennifer B.
South Berwick, ME
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Vacuum
Kayla is so easy to work with. I prefer to do business with her. Also, it would be great if you vacuumed cars before returning them after being serviced.

RP
Robert P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Care and pride if the customer
Quality and care of customers vehicle and customer