Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 2.2222244/5Overall Rating 2.2222244/5rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244rating 2.2222244

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Service
As always the service was excellent

Strafford, NH
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
steering sensor failure
follow up to service manager reply: the steering failure error codes were provided to the service department when the vehicle was brought in, we were charged a service fee, and the requested repair quote was not provided. We were instructed to continue driving the vehicle until the steering fails again, despite numerous matching defects reports on the federal NHTSA web site, some reporting vehicle crashes. Earlier models years of the same vehicle did have a recall over this steering failure issue.

steering sensor failure
Hyundai not addressing steering loss safety issue, subject of recalls on earlier year models
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

I spoke with the cusotmer.  Mrs. Mellor brought her vehicle in and the steering light was not on and no codes were stored.  The cusotmer had brought the vehicle to another Indepedent garage to have the steering light checked and the Independent garage cleared the codes and reset the light.  I explained the situtation to the Mrs. Mellor and she was understanding.  Hyundai is more the happy to assist the customer, But we as a dealership cannot replace parts without evidence in what is occuring.  Our technician test drove the vehicle, spend quality time in an attempt to diagnose the concern.  I called the customer the following day to also check in, to see if the light had returned and recommended that they return as soon as the light does come back on so we can properly diagnose the vehicle. It has been about 1 month and still no signs of the light concern from the customer.  Mr. Mellor who i reached out with, has not returned my phone call and have not spoken to.

Tuftonboro, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car wash
Whoever washed my car did not do a very good job. Other than that, I love the service and the people there.

Deborah W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Solid, experienced service team
The folks at the service desk are the same year after year. They know their customers, communicate well with them and the technicians, and do their jobs well. When I arrive at the desk, I know I will be taken care of. Thank you.

EF
Ellen F.
South Effingham, NH
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department is outstanding!
Kayla Stone & Kevin Ladd & another gentleman that was working on 6/7/19 & 6/8/19 were exceptional with helping me deal with an issue caused by another company & made sure my husband & I got a rental to get us home so my Sonata could be repaired the next day. We loved the Tucson they gave us & are considering a future purchase of that model. Overall Hyundai corporation should be extremely proud of the Somersworth dealership & it’s amazing staff!

Quick service
They give you quick service.

KK
Kathleen K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly. Professional
They work well with the customer.

LR
Lisa R.
my experience
I had service last week and it is always on a timely manner and courteous service. I am a co owner of my car. Rhonda J.

Denis H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome work Somersworth!
Prompt, dependable, service. It doesn’t get any better!

South Berwick, ME
Service Issues Resolved by Service Manager
All issues during service have been addressed resolved by service manager at this time.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Rude and impatient service staff.
At least one member of the service staff is rude and impatient. Not sure why they are interacting with the customers.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Service Manager spoke with  Mr. Irvine-Mcdermott directly on 6/11/2019. Service manager and Mr Irvine-mcdermott had great conversation in regards to experience that is wife had with our Service Advisor.  We apoligized for the experience and Service Manager is assisting cusotmer directly with future needs.  Cusotmer seemed very pleased with outcome and said he would return for future service.  Thank you

IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the extra time to rescore your experience!!

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/09/2019 Category: Service

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment
Always able to get an appointment in a timely manner.

Theresa S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Happy happy
No complaints. Fast service and great employees. Coffee is great too!
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your business Theresa!! Somersworth Hyundai appreciates you taking the time to fill out the survey.  Once again thank you for informing us on your experience.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Somersworth Hyundia
I have been a customer for many years. My vehicle has been very dependable. I have watched the price of my vehicle jump in price. When it is time for me to purchase another vehicle I don’t think I will be able to afford it. There has been a couple of times when the service department stressed that some work had to be done which did not have to be done. I too have worked in the auto industry and know about up selling and making quotas. Overall I do like the facility and I do continue to go there.
IAN C C. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We apoligize for your inconvience.  We appreciate you informing us on the Ladies bathroom situation. The Service Manager has installed a handle for the ladies room stall door so it does close properly now. We also are looking into getting cover lids for our coffee cups so customers can take a to-go cup of coffee or tea.  we appreciate your honest review. we cannot improve our level of service without feedback from our clientele.  Thank you!!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They don't lie.
After years of going to the dealership, I was suspect when it was suggested to me that I needed a new oxygen sensor when I had just had the other one repaired. Those are not small expenses. They are costly. Like several hundred dollars. I declined their offer then got another opinion from another mechanic my friend suggested I use.... he was honest enough to tell me that if the engine light kept coming back on, to return to the dealership. I did. They confirmed that they were right in the first place. So, I had the work done. I really think this dealership is special. They really aren't trying to scam you. They know their work. Period.

CA
Carlos A.
Fast and friendly
Everyone is so nice and friendly.

Martin W.
Milton, NH
2018 Hyundai Accent
the service department sucks
i would not give you a 1 for a star
EVAN M B. from Somersworth Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

Karen M.
Wolfeboro, NH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast service. Friendly employees.
Came in for a recall and state inspections. Anticipated an hour plus, it was done in 1/2 hour. Very friendly employees. I usually do my own oil changes, air filters and brake jobs, but if I didn't, I'd bring my Hyundai to Somersworth Hyundai for service.

James P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance/Inspection
Great Customer Service

Richard C.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Like Family
From the appointment telephone call, to the garage welcome, to the service and goodbye, you are treated as family.