Christina W.
12/07/2019
Superior Service
I always receive prompt, professional service at Spence and Frye.

Sue B.
Cadillac SRX
12/06/2019
Love the service!
Great and dependable service.

Britain M.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Britian said he asked the guy if he could get his tires switched to a different side of the vehicle and it seemed like he was in too much of a hurry to hear him out. However, it was good and overall he was happy with it. He said overall the service was good so he will definitely be going back.

RK
Russ K.
Pomona, CA
11/25/2019
None Better than Spence & Frye
When I visit Spence And Frye they make me feel special they always do a great job on my car at a reasonable price. There are timely and the repairs and always courteous and helpful when answering my questions. I have done business there for the last 35 years. Russ K

WR
Will R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/18/2019
Good service, friendly attitude
Got my spark plugs, timing belt and brakes done. The work was finished quickly and for a good price. Would definitely go back for future maintenance work!

AW
Alan W.
South Pasadena, CA
Saturn SL
11/18/2019
Always a good experience
Car got fixed. Professional and honest.

GO
George O.
Chevrolet Volt
10/05/2019
Chevy Volt Repair
I brought in my 2017 Chevy Volt to Spence and Frye for maintenance. Everyone was very courteous and thorough, and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'll be bringing Volt there any time it needs work.

EW
Honest experts

Claremont, CA
10/02/2019
Catalytic Converter Repaired
What a chore that was! The car rusted underneath, making it difficult to remove the catalytic converter. However, Art and Omar kept at it, spending much more time than they anticipated without charging us for the extra time, and they honored their quote. They successfully made the repair, but it was a lot of work. They did a great job, and I was very happy that my car passed smog, and we could get the registration renewed. Thank you for a job well-done!

Michael S.
Buick Verano
09/27/2019
Awesome
Art,Omar and the other gentleman that was there, I didn't get his name (Sorry) took really good care of me. Had the family car towed there from another place on tuesday afternoon. As soon as it got there, Omar and the other gentleman knocked it out in 20 mins, I was surprised. Most definitely going back, I have other things I need done to the car that Art pointed out, Most definitely feel so confident in Spence And Frye Co working on my car in the near future. Hopefully the start of a beautiful business relationship....I highly recommend it to anyone reading my post!

John C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
09/27/2019
I have been a long-time customer of Spence & Frye and they have never disappointed me. Their team is excellent and the quality of the work is consistently high.

TN
Tony N.
San Gabriel, CA
Cadillac DTS
09/24/2019
Did not feel exploited as I did at Pasadena Cadillac location. Very curteous treatment.
Satisfied with the explanation given for needed work and the manner in which repairs were completed.

EW
Everard W.
Altadena, CA
Cadillac STS
09/21/2019
Knowledgeable, skilled friendly service
Art and Omar are always willing to to accommodate us with honest excellent service.
They are trustworthy.

Joseph S.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/13/2019
Thare honest
I was glad i found your shop customer service#1 price exclent work fantastic Thank You.

Chris B.
Monterey Park, CA
Pontiac GTO
08/29/2019
S&F diagnosed a bad fuel pump on my vehicle quickly and had me back on the road in 24 hrs. Art is very knowledgeable and I was pleased with the service I received. I’ll be back.