Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5rating 4.6470571
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Tracy S.
Florence, CO
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Quick reliable, and honest. Good price, treat you with with respect. Highly recommended. Thank You
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

thank you ma'am for your business and your time to fill out our survey. both are greatly appreciated!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Average
Reasonable amount of time for repair, price was fair. Honestly, it wasn’t bad at all, it’s just that dealerships in general have had such a bad reputation, I guess I was a little surprised.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you sir for giving us your business and i hope this experience was a turn around. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate you as a customer!

Lee B.
Rocky Ford, CO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The place is nice, clean, the staff is friendly, helpful. An overall easy and quick place to get my vehicle serviced
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! we Greatly appreciate your business!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Good
Did a good enough job this time. I would like to see Spradley give a more thorough detail of what is going on with my vehicle and an update of what will soon need to have maintenance.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the response, we appreciate it!

Michael L.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
wonderful people and service
excellant
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

We greatly thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We look forward to you're next visit.

Charles W.
Canon City, CO
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Good service department with friendly people.
Took care of my problems and serviced my car in a timely manner .
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your time to fill out our survey and your business! we look forward to your next visit!

Michelle H.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service they greet you right away.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your business and response. both are greatly appreciated !

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Recall review
The Services Dept. Checked recall issues to see if any problems needed to be addressed.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

I'n glad we got you taken care of and we look forward to your next visit!

Anita M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service by friendly and caring staff
Had a great experience! Thanks everyone
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

LT
Linda T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Excellent service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank your for your business and we appreciate your time filling out our survey!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service in a timely manner
Always go to get my service done here always pleased
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Very positive response
had a non-scheduled oil change done. It was done effectively and quickly, and the multi-point inspection was also done. I'm very satisfied.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

John M.
Colorado Springs, CO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, quick service without appointment, communicated the repair needed
See above

Judy R.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Should have been a simple oil change
Techs need to take time and make sure job is done correctly , a simple oil change took 2 visits
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

i do apologize for the inconvenience. we did have some issues with our crush washers the vehicle calls for so again i do apologize. I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle back in our shop and correct the issue and also get your vehicle cleaned up underneath. please let us know if anything else.

GB
Gregory B.
Rye, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
We came in with no appointment and they serviced our vehicle quickly and had us out in record time.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

I'm glad we got you taken care of and we look forward to your next visit! We appreciate your business!

Jim M.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Misty... Great to work with you in dealing with my car issues...
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! we greatly appreciate both!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Problem fixed without any hassles
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for your business and also your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

BD
Beverly D.
Mc Clave, CO
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/22/2018 Category: Service
I am able to come without an appointment and it is never a long wait.
I recommend this dealership all the time.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service, professional, friendly rep.
Everything was very acceptable on this visit. The only thing I wasn’t pleased with was service tech left my seat way back, couldn’t reach brake and seat reclined. Their was a dirt mark on the front seat. I realize they get dirty at their job and I was able to remove it at h9me with a cleaner. Rest of experience was very good.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

WG
Wayne G.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Dang light
Jeremy was very helpful kept me in the loop on what was going on. Did a great job
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! Both are greatly appreciated!