Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5rating 4.6666644
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Rocky Ford, CO
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
They provided a quick and thorough service at the time I requested.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic fee
The diagnostic fee should be credited toward the device like other completion in town.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your service, I the service manager will be contacting you shortly to discuss this issue.

FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you again for answering my phone call, I'm glad we were able to discuss what had happened and correct our concern. thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

Charles C.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy my new vehicle
I enjoy the experience and the professional staff. However, I felt like I should have received a spare key and definately a new battery. Why wasn't the battery checked?
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We are sorry you didnt have the best experience with your new purchase, I the service manager will be contacting you shorty to discuss and resolve our issue.

PG
Patrick G.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good job, guys! :-)
Went in for my first oil change on my new vehicle; friendly staff, courteous.... serviced in less than 30 minutes
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We strive for a 5 star visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

CT
Carol Ann T.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and I have always received great service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We look forward to your next visit!

EE
Eunice E.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Sure Critic
Your professionalism in diagnosing the problem and taking care of it in a timely manner. I have also used your mobile service (bus service) and always have found it to be very pleasant and very professional.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your response and time to fill out our survey! Both are greatly appreciated! We look for war to your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, efficient service
Both occasions I used this service have been top-notch. Will definitely consider using them for future service or repairs.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

thank you for your business again and your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

HH
Henry H.
Trinidad, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
People
The people at the dealership were very friendly and service was great
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you sir for your response and your business! we look forward to your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
na
na
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey! we look forward to your next visit.

Tracy S.
Florence, CO
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service. Great price
Fast and friendly. No problems. Great price.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank your for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

Michelle H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Service oil change and updates.
It's nice to take your car in for service and get a ride to work and back.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

we strive for a 5 star service and we look forward to your next visit!

Deborah C.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Went in on a Saturday morning. It was extremely busy. Waited only about an hour and a half. Great service people. Friendly
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for business and time to fill out our survey. we greatly appreciate both.

JJ
Jeri J.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great customer experience
I love that I don't need an appointment to get my car serviced. In and out very quickly.v
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

WK
William K.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Recall service.
When I contacted them, I had never been there before. They set up an appointment for the next day and I was taken care of in a timely manner.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey. both are greatly appreciated.

FD
Fairlen D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful..🙂
Everyone treats you as family...I like the friendly atmosphere..🙂
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! we look forward to your next visit!

RL
Ralph L.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
all
everything
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We strive for a 5 star visit and look forward to your next visit with us at Spradley.

CT
Carol Ann T.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! we greatly appreciate both.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
great service
fast friendly service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

thank you for your response and your business. We appreciate both!

SP
Scherry P.
Fountain, CO
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy Sandoval
I really wish I would have bought my Tucson there so I could get it serviced with the package I bought. Jeremy is always wonderful and makes sure I'm taken care of.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your time to fill out our survey. We look forward to your next visit!

James R.
Colorado Springs, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Worth the Drive
Spradley always takes great care of me. Worth the drive from the Springs
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your response and time to drive to our store. We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.