Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.7000005/5Overall Rating 4.7000005/5Overall Rating 4.7000005/5Overall Rating 4.7000005/5rating 4.7000005
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Janet F.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional and personal service.

GB
Gregory B.
Rye, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
My experience with Spradley has always been pleasant. With friendly staff and prompt service, I will continue to do business with them and will recommend them to all my friends.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

thank you for your continued business and we appreciate your time to fill out our survey!

Jed C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Steven is the Service master!!!
Great experience
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Florence, CO
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Had a recall on a vehicle that I purchased used. No questions were asked of why not done earlier. Part not in stock but they ordered it and it came in quickly. My appointment was for early in the A..M. so I brought the car in the evening prior. Service done by 9 a.m. So I picked up the vehicle early with time to spare on my day off. The whole process was easy and quick.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey, we greatly appreciate it!

WK
William K.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I am always satisfied with the treatment I receive.
No one comes close to the treatment and service I get at Spradley.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you sir for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Sherri H.
Trinidad, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
service
my service at Spradley Hyundai was excellent and the coffee in the waiting area was very good
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our next visit! We look forward to your next visit with a hot cup of coffee!

RL
Rita L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Everyone at Spradley are olive and helpful
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you ma'am for your response and your business, we greatly appreciate it!

Michelle H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Got waited on right away.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

KO
Kylie O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
They go above and beyond to help their customers! They were very friendly! They completed my repairs in a very timely manner!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

David R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey and we look forward to your next visit!

James R.
Colorado Springs, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Lost Genesis
I changed to Spradley because Phil Long service got so bad I refused to step foot on their property. Found out this weekend Spradley can no longer do Genesis warranty work. AURORA here I come. Spradley is awesome, unless you dive a Genesis.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey! we greatly do appreciate both. you will be contacted about your vehicle service.

LT
Linda T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, lean
Quick service, clean facility and friendly people.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We appreciate it!

Marita D.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer appreciation lacking.
Was charged for a service which should have been complimentary for a long time customer.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

i do apologize to hear about your recent visit. i am the service manager and will be contacting you soon.

JJ
Jeri J.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy and quick service
Always easy to get in for servicing. No appointment necessaru.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We do appreciate it

GG
Gail G.
Westcliffe, CO
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and as I would have expected.
This was a software update as part of a "Product Improvement Campaign". I'm a little unhappy with Hyundai that this was necessary (it is due to a potential engine defect and somewhat inconvenient for me to bring it in, since I live 3 hours - round trip drive - away from the nearest Hyundai dealer).
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your time and your business! we do appreciate it.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Get ur done
Help was friendly and informative.got it done in the same day & had to order the part to fix it.no hassle for the warranty
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We appreciate it

Sophia M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The staff make you feel so important and there so helpful
Thank you for all your information and kindness that makes me feel important
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

Marianne H.
Colorado Springs, CO
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Good to their word!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey, we greatly appreciate it.

PK
Paula K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Spradley has always treated myself and my family very well. Sells and service has always been excellent.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey!

WK
William K.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever.
I cannot say enough good about Spradley. Especially Jeromy Sandoval my service advisor. I will not go anywhere else.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey!