Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.6842111/5Overall Rating 4.6842111/5Overall Rating 4.6842111/5Overall Rating 4.6842111/5rating 4.6842111
Overall Rating 2.10526/5Overall Rating 2.10526/5rating 2.10526rating 2.10526rating 2.10526

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service. Everything was explained in detail.
Very satisfied with the service. The service department kep me informed on all the work that was being done and the entire staff was professional and courteous.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

Raymond S.
Gunnison, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Everyone there was very helpful and completed the work on our vehicle in a timely fashion.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey!

Salida, CO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Great job, and quick!!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your time to fill out our survey and again your business!

Tina M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast excellent service
Always amazed at the service
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

Joe S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
great service done in a timely fasion
after receiving letter from Hyundai. I called for an appointment . was given one the next day. service was quick and I was on my way in about a hour. service department is really on the ball. thanks ………. joe
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Sir for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Melissa M.
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Accent 2007
Excellent job and customer service
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

Matt M.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service
I had a decent experience overall, but after replacing a steering column and being obviously out of alignment and the service department not addressing it or telling me about it on pickup or anything. There like your car is perfectly fixed for the price of 1700 and my alignment was an issue for you to do?? for me this disenclines me of returning to that specific location for service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your response and time to fill out our survey.

Susan S.
Wetmore, CO
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy always provides me with great service. I'm comfortable putting my trust in him.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

We greatly thank you for your business and your trust! thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Mary S.
Westcliffe, CO
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Did everything possible to make things right with my Tuscon. Love my Tucson!!!!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you ma'am again for your business and your time to fill out our survey! again we do appreciate it!

Mary C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Always very helpful and polite
Waiting isn’t bad
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated.

Daniel R.
Colorado City, CO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Thanks!
Thanks for getting me through and on my way in minimal time!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for your business and thats what we are here for! to take care of our customers!

Mary S.
Westcliffe, CO
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Had a problem with the heater. Hyundai bent over backwards to resolve the problem and I am very satisfied with the time and effort they put in to solve the problem. Thank you Hyundai!

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Apparently if you have a small engine, your heater will blow cold air and that is normal.
My Hynudai Tucson is a wonderful vehicle, but when I coast downhill in very cold weather, he thermostat goes back down to cold and the heater blows out cold air. I was told by service staff that it is because I have a small engine and it is just losing heat. Apparently, for the life of the vehicle, I will have to accept cold air blowing out of my heater when I go down a mountain and there is nothing that can be done.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for letting us keep the vehicle and correct the concern, please let us know if anything else.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Polite staff, great service
Staff was great!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit.

Rocky Ford, CO
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
They provided a quick and thorough service at the time I requested.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey. Both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic fee
The diagnostic fee should be credited toward the device like other completion in town.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

I'm sorry to hear about your service, I the service manager will be contacting you shortly to discuss this issue.

FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you again for answering my phone call, I'm glad we were able to discuss what had happened and correct our concern. thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

Charles C.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy my new vehicle
I enjoy the experience and the professional staff. However, I felt like I should have received a spare key and definately a new battery. Why wasn't the battery checked?
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We are sorry you didnt have the best experience with your new purchase, I the service manager will be contacting you shorty to discuss and resolve our issue.

PG
Patrick G.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good job, guys! :-)
Went in for my first oil change on my new vehicle; friendly staff, courteous.... serviced in less than 30 minutes
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We strive for a 5 star visit! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

CT
Carol Ann T.
Pueblo West, CO
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and I have always received great service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We look forward to your next visit!

EE
Eunice E.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Sure Critic
Your professionalism in diagnosing the problem and taking care of it in a timely manner. I have also used your mobile service (bus service) and always have found it to be very pleasant and very professional.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your response and time to fill out our survey! Both are greatly appreciated! We look for war to your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, efficient service
Both occasions I used this service have been top-notch. Will definitely consider using them for future service or repairs.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

thank you for your business again and your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.