Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5rating 4.6470571
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Tracy S.
Florence, CO
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service. Great customer relations. Great price.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

CR
Cindy R.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service in a timely manner
I always get my service done here at spradley wouldn't take it anywhere else
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for business and your time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate both and look forward to your next visit!

Sophia M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The staff make you feel so important and there so helpful
The staff there
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We strive for a 5 star experience for our customers!

Rocky Ford, CO
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Dealership, Good service
Oil change was fast. Employees friendly and helpful. Would like a little more understanding when discussing any concerns without having to make an appointment for it.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank your for your response. it makes us a better team for our customers!

LT
Lorie T.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Integrity & honesty
No hassles, no bs, final bill was much lower than I'd have guessed.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We strive for a 5 star visit for our customers! We greatly appreciate your business and time to fill out our survey!

07/01/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy is always patient with me in answering my questions in making sure all services are being met.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your time to fill out our survey and your business! both are Greatly appreciated!

06/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change and good customer service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

We at Spradley greatly appreciate your business and time to fill out our survey. It makes us a better team for our customers!

Michelle H.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
They wait on you right away.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

Deborah C.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
They pay attention to the customers needs
My family as bought 4 vehicles from Spradley and the experience was great every time!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank your for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We strive for a 5 star visit for our customers!

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Their patience with me
As a senior citizen, not as familiar with "techie" stuff as younger folks, but they are generally very patient in explaining things (sometimes more than once) to me.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank your for your business and we are here to help our customers as much as possible! We look forward to your next visit.

Jean K.
Canon City, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
This is where i purchased my vehicle new.
I wished i could have gotten in sooner.
Iive out of town. So it was difficult to arrange transportation. Andy was extremely helpful with the whole situation.
I am still dissapointed with the. Paint chipping off my car even when i wash it at the car wash..i was given a bottle of paint filler to fix it myself..that was the first situation..this situation i was pleased..
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey, i do apologize we could not help with the paint more but if you need assistance with the vehicle itself please let us know. We are here for our customers.

Susan S.
Rye, CO
06/19/2018 Category: Service
I always receive good customer service. I trust them to not do things that are unnecessary. I like that they have a shuttle during the week to take me home if needed. I always choose to come here and not somewhere else closer to my house because of the customer service.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We greatly appreciate your business and time to fill out our survey! its makes us a better team for our great and loyal customer like you!

Walsenburg, CO
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly attendents, cost, and service done.
No appointment needed. Just good and affordable service
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your time to fill out our survey and your business! we appreciate both and look forward to your next visit!

Susan S.
Wetmore, CO
06/18/2018 Category: Service
I've worked with Jeremy for several years and trust him.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

HN
Harlan N.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellant
Service excellent, timely, courteous, and prompt. They also did the "little things" that I appreciated.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fell out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

RL
Rita L.
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Rita
Everyone is always friendly
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank your ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! It makes us a better team for our customers!

Tina M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
ANDY and Jeremy at service desk very helpful ... my expectation is always met of good customer service
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for your business and time to complete our survey! Both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Review
Everything was as expected with a dealership, had a bit of a bait and switch with the advertised price and charges not explained. Otherwise fine place, salesperson was friendly and not pushy.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

I do apologize that there was a issue with the prices and would like to speak with you about it and see if we can get it resolved!We also thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey!

LT
Linda T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is always great...always friendly people to deal with, I know that whatever the issue was, it is taken care of and in a timely manner. The facility is clean and inviting.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you ma'am for your business and response! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

Monica G.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you ma'am for your survey and your business! We strive for a 5 STAR visit and we look forward to your next visit!