4.5

WG
Wayne G.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I’ll service people were awesome
All the employees there do a great job Larry and Carol are great owners
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

thank you for your response and business, we greatly appreciate both!

Anthony B.
Florence, CO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

RL
Rita L.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great people
The employees at Spradleys always make you feel at home
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey!We greatly appreciate it!

Judy R.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Very Pleased
I was pleased with the work preformed on my Tucson.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

thank you and we greatly appreciate your business and time to fill out our survey! We look forward to your next visit.

PN
Pamela N.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Replaced my light bulb, changed the oil and rotated the tires in. Timely manner. Everyone was friendly.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

AV
April V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Spradley resolving issues
Spradley has since contacted us to resolve the issue with our Hyundai. We have never had a problem with any of the employees of Spradley they have always continued to give us great customer service. At no fault of Spradley I believe Hyundai needs to take initiative to train dealership technicians a little bit better.

12/14/2019 Category: Service
Service tech need move training
Techs need more training when diagnosing problems
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Hi ma'am, I am the service manager and i will be in contact soon. i would like to know what we could answer correctly. I look forward to speaking with you.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointments, keep you informed is they find something. Accommodating on getting quick and convenient appointment.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!

BJ
Betty J.
Raton, NM
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was wonderful
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you ma'am for your business and your time to fill out our survey, We greatly appreciate it!

11/13/2019 Category: Service

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Oil change quick and easy. Offering rides. All staff friendly
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! we greatly appreciate your business!

Roswell, NM
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Avoid if Possible
As a traveler in a leased Hyundai, I was treated impersonally and received very poor communications regarding my car, the warranty repairs being performed, and my options.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey, we will be in contact with you shortly.

KG
Keith G.
La Junta, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
Timely
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey, we greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
All stated above.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!

JJ
Jeri J.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I like that I don't need an appointment for service. They ask me before replacing a part and tell me the upfront fcost.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey, we strive for a five star service for our customers and we look forward to your next visit.

VS
Vicki S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement
Unfortunately, waiting a day for a new battery to come in. I was out of a vehicle. I suggest rental cars for customers that have to wait for their vehicle. I do not like to depend on anyone for a ride. That's just me. Everything else was fine.
Thank you.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We do apologize for not having a vehicle on hand at this time, but in the future we will do what we can to provide one. thank you again