Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5Overall Rating 4.6470571/5rating 4.6470571
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Very positive response
had a non-scheduled oil change done. It was done effectively and quickly, and the multi-point inspection was also done. I'm very satisfied.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

John M.
Colorado Springs, CO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, quick service without appointment, communicated the repair needed
See above

Judy R.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Should have been a simple oil change
Techs need to take time and make sure job is done correctly , a simple oil change took 2 visits
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

i do apologize for the inconvenience. we did have some issues with our crush washers the vehicle calls for so again i do apologize. I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle back in our shop and correct the issue and also get your vehicle cleaned up underneath. please let us know if anything else.

GB
Gregory B.
Rye, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
We came in with no appointment and they serviced our vehicle quickly and had us out in record time.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

I'm glad we got you taken care of and we look forward to your next visit! We appreciate your business!

Jim M.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Misty... Great to work with you in dealing with my car issues...
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! we greatly appreciate both!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Problem fixed without any hassles
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for your business and also your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

BD
Beverly D.
Mc Clave, CO
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/22/2018 Category: Service
I am able to come without an appointment and it is never a long wait.
I recommend this dealership all the time.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service, professional, friendly rep.
Everything was very acceptable on this visit. The only thing I wasn’t pleased with was service tech left my seat way back, couldn’t reach brake and seat reclined. Their was a dirt mark on the front seat. I realize they get dirty at their job and I was able to remove it at h9me with a cleaner. Rest of experience was very good.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

WG
Wayne G.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Dang light
Jeremy was very helpful kept me in the loop on what was going on. Did a great job
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! Both are greatly appreciated!

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Fast, Friendly.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey! Both are greatly appreciated and make us a better team for our customers.

RK
Robert K.
Westcliffe, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
all reps are curtious, experienced, and friendly.
great place for purchasing and/or service. all personnel are on their game and work with the customers.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your time to fill out our survey it makes a better team for our customers! also thank you for your business!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
GOOD RESULTS
The 2009m Santa Fe now runs wonderfully. I appreciate the great service I received.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! im gald we got you taken care of.

Wetmore, CO
08/02/2018 Category: Service
I'm comfortable with them.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your response and your business! Both are greatly appreciated!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey! both are greatly appreciated!

2004 Hyundai Tiburon
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice customer service
🙂
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you ma'am for your response and your business, both are greatly appreciated!

RO
Ricky O.
Canon City, CO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Service
They went above and beyond to render a warranty check of my Hyundai while I waited.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank your sir for your response and your business! We look forward to your next visit.

Jo P.
excellent!
Very nice staff!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for your time and business! We look forward to your next visit!

Don R.
Questa, NM
2016 Hyundai Azera
Excellent 5 stars
Great service treated us like royalty good job will be looking forward to our next service. Thanks Don
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

We at Spradley Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! makes us a better team for our customers!

DK
Donald K.
Aurora, CO
07/24/2018 Category: Service
The People
Always friendly and Fast
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you sir for your response and your business! Both are greatly appreciated!

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
Was able to get in on my lunch hour and my vehicle was serviced with 45 minutes and the staff is friendly and received a ride from shuttle and picked up on my schedule.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for your business and your response! We strive for a 5 star visit for our customers!