4.5

Grayson, GA
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Always very nice
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for your business and tiem to fill out our survey, We at Spradley greatly appreciate your business.

LT
Linda T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Always find Spradley Hyundai clean, friendly and efficient. They do the work in a timely manner.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate it!

RL
Rita L.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly staff!
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!

RK
Robert K.
Westcliffe, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
Great service and friendly representatives in the service department. Would highly recommend Spradley Chevy/Hyundai for their commitment towards excellence.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We at Spradley greatly appreciate it!

GF
George F.
Walsenburg, CO
03/12/2020 Category: Service
fast install
I got a great deal and a fast install on front & rear mud-flaps. Look great, work great.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you sir for your business and your time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate you!

GH
Gabriel H.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Happy Customer
Great service. Our Dealer Steve Salazar is the best dealer we dealt with. I took my wife’s vehicle in for service when Steve noticed me sitting waiting for service on vehicle. Steve came over to me to see that I was happy with our vehicle. Stave also asked if our vehicle need a wash and offered to pay for it him self. Best I ever felt with buying and servicing a vehicle at Spradley.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey, We greatly appreciate and value you as our customer!

Charles W.
Canon City, CO
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service dept.
You should make this part easier.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

thank you sir for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate your business!

Cathy S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Spradley Service
Quick service, nice waiting area, nice people
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/02/2020 Category: Service
They did good
Got me in quick and understood my need for a quick oil change. They always try and make it convenient
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey, we look forward to your next visit.

WG
Wayne G.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I’ll service people were awesome
All the employees there do a great job Larry and Carol are great owners
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

thank you for your response and business, we greatly appreciate both!

Anthony B.
Florence, CO
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

RL
Rita L.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great people
The employees at Spradleys always make you feel at home
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

thank you for your business and your time to fill out our survey!We greatly appreciate it!

Judy R.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Very Pleased
I was pleased with the work preformed on my Tucson.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

thank you and we greatly appreciate your business and time to fill out our survey! We look forward to your next visit.

PN
Pamela N.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Replaced my light bulb, changed the oil and rotated the tires in. Timely manner. Everyone was friendly.
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you ma'am for your business and time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

AV
April V.
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Spradley resolving issues
Spradley has since contacted us to resolve the issue with our Hyundai. We have never had a problem with any of the employees of Spradley they have always continued to give us great customer service. At no fault of Spradley I believe Hyundai needs to take initiative to train dealership technicians a little bit better.

12/14/2019 Category: Service
Service tech need move training
Techs need more training when diagnosing problems
FRANK E. from Spradley Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Hi ma'am, I am the service manager and i will be in contact soon. i would like to know what we could answer correctly. I look forward to speaking with you.