Jim B.
Halethorpe, MD
12/11/2018
They are very honest
This is my second time bringing my car for a oil change. There very friendly and make you feel at home. The mechanic when he finished with my car explained that he had checked other things and let me know if they needed to be replaced. No pressure from them just letting me know if something needed to be fixed. I will continue to recommend them because I feel there very honest.

Thomas S.
Ellicott City, MD
BMW Z3
12/10/2018
Quick and completed Service
The folks at Stauffer’s quickly replaced a windshield washer jet upon my arrival with a very short wait. The jet worked great and I was on my way.

PG
Peggy G.
Kia Sportage
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said the employees were wonderful and very nice. They're now her new mechanics.

RA
Rob A.
11/29/2018
The Best
In & out in a day, everything working well with the stand, hopefully this will stop the leak.

Bobbie M.
BMW 318i
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Bobbie said that the place was friendly, informative, knowledgeable and gave good advice and suggestions.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We appreciate your business!

Thomas S.
Ellicott City, MD
BMW Z3
11/09/2018
Professional Service
My BMW Z3 was given an oil change and a problem with a windshield washer jet was diagnosed. A new part was ordered immediately. The prices for auto service here are two to three times lesd than a BMW dealer. Suggest you consider service here at Stauffer’s in the future.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for the business, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Judith M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Huleo. He said the business always does a good job. They are very pleased with everything.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We are happy to hear you had a good experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next service!

SP
Shirley P.
11/03/2018
Excellent customer service ,Todd is on top of everything and if there is a problem he will fix it.
I'm very pleased with the service I receive at stauffers.The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and they go over and beyond to satisfy their customers .I put complete trust in there work .I'm a customer for life .
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We are glad you are happy with our service!

RV
ROBERT V.
Seaford, DE
BMW 528e
10/30/2018
Experts and very reasonable rates
Jim was great to work and negotiate with. Had rust repair and resto done to the subframe of my classic BMW. It looks great. They also swapped a euro spec cyl. head on the block and she runs great. Recommend them to any BMW enthusiast because they have plethora of experience and resources for parts new and used for varying budgets.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We really enjoyed servicing your 528e! We love servicing classics!

Crofton, MD
10/30/2018
Laid Back But Still Professional
Very clean atmosphere and the workers were easy to talk to and ask questions. They treat you like a friend rather than a customer. The problems that were found while doing an oil change were explained clearly. I would come back to this location.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We are glad you will be returning! Thanks for the business!

FW
Frederick W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mercedes-Benz 300TE
10/26/2018
Got a appointment for 11:00 for a oil change. Got there a little late, but was still able to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. As usual got prompt service.

Mike P.
Derwood, MD
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job, they were on time and on budget. He stated he would recommend and use them again.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the business!

RA
Rob A.
10/20/2018
The Best
Timely, honest service as always!
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

We look forward to keeping the old girl on the road!

NE
Nick E.
Acura TL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that the place was good.

LR
Lauren R.
Glen Burnie, MD
10/10/2018
Always the best
I've been taking my cars (street and race cars) to Jim's business since 2004 and his shop has always done a good job but beyond that Jim has always gone out of his way to make it as painless and conveniate as possible. My last repair, brakes on my Hyundai Genesis, came back feeling better than they were originally. Jim may be my friend but I trust him implicitly asnd highly recommend him. Honesty is such a good thing in this business.

SG
Suzanne G.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stan. He said the business did a great job and he will continue to do business with them,

DE
DELICIA E.
Crownsville, MD
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2018
Customer service
A couple of lights are on that wasn't before I will need to bring my vehicle back .....but I loved the service.

RP
ROBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/03/2018
Honest. Will always tell you whar’s wrong and not add-on
They are good, quick, and honest.

GM
Greg M.
Maryland
Mazda CX-9
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Greg said this business is fixing an old vehicle, keeping it running , not really resolving anything just keeping it going. He is a long time customer.

KATIE M.
Severna Park, MD
09/21/2018
Great service and friendly staff
Todd was very accommodating with fitting me in last minute before a trip. I will definitely give this place my business.
JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 09/23/2018

Thankyou, we will be there for you!

JIM AND T. from Stauffers Auto Service responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the business Katie! We look forward to seeing at your next service!