EA
Eyston A.
02/15/2019
Rough idle
Thanx for all the hard work Shane. You and your guys rocked it as usual.

Dean S.
BMW 745Li
02/06/2019
Englis Auto
Since finding flyer on car the company is close to my home, and everyone is honest. I have been very satisfied on all the work that was done. They sold me when I had a noise that one of the best mechanic I thought tried to fix a noise on my car twice. English auto found the noise the first time and no issues after wasting money at other car repair company. Will be a customer as long as I am in Maryland.

EJ
Ernest J.
Bowie, MD
Lexus LS 430
02/04/2019
Outstanding service as always thank you!!
I have doing business with English Auto for over Ten years, customer service has been great all the time.

RD
Robert D.
Jaguar XJ
02/01/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Great and productive experience.

GS
Glen S.
Millersville, MD
Pontiac Bonneville
01/31/2019
It's a very friendly place to take your car for service.
I gave an overall rating of 5 stars because they are thorough, honest, and operate the business with integrity. They recently brought my '98 Pontiac back to life and it's running like it's brand new. It was stalling and intermittently not starting. After a lot of work (replacing parts, cleaning corroded parts, flushings, and fillings), it's now back on the road. They've taken really good care of it for me for about ten years. They've always done a complete job and never did work that wasn't needed.
It's a pleasure to do business with them.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
01/31/2019
Trust
When it comes to auto repairs, I wouldn't trust my vehicles to anyone else. I think these guys are straight shooters and they do quality work.

SV
Susan V.
FIAT 500L
01/27/2019
Customer Friendly
English does quality work on imports. They provide a comfortable waiting area for brief repairs, or will take you home if you live locally. Never had a bad experience.

TD
Tina D.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Price
I love being able to take my truck somewhere close to home or work. English Auto has great prices and can beat the dealership prices anyday.

TP
Thomas P.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
01/22/2019
Fantastic service and cooperation. Service is completed in a timely manner.

Alexandria, VA
Jaguar X-TYPE
Personal Attention.
Excellent service.

JOHN H.
Lorton, VA
01/19/2019
My complete trust
As I have said before, Mike, Shane, and their guys are the best. Dont go to a dealership of you want honesty, integrity and VIP service, go to English Auto! Dr. John Harrison, Alexandria, VA. Thank you.

Michael M.
01/19/2019
Pleasant Surprise
Woke to find a completely dead battery in my BMW 530i. Once I boosted the battery, wipers wouldn't turn off. Googled foreign car near me. Was able to get in, thankfully. Pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the shop. Very clean, nice greeting, professional managers. Gave unsolicited estimates of initial electrical diagnosis, kept me informed throughout the day. Performed additional work I requested. Pricing very reasonable for foreign car repairs. Glad I found them. Will be my go to shop from moving forward!

John H.
Lorton, VA
Jaguar XK8
01/16/2019
Always superb
The wonderful folks at english are family to me. I have 3 Jaguars, and rely on Shane, Mike and their team to keep my babies well. Trust them...no one beats their skill, honesty and integrity. Dr. John Harrison, Alexandria, VA.

Jornayra P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jornayra said the staff provided a good experience.

TJ
Tiana J.
01/10/2019
T. Jackson
Fast, courtesy, and reliable service.

TK
Thomas K.
Kia Sedona
01/09/2019
1st time customer
Professional appearance an attitude,will return as a customer...

Deidre R.
Volvo XC90
12/29/2018
Fix front light 💡- always available
Always courteous and value the company’s integrity!!!

TL
Terry L.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus ES 350
12/29/2018
brake check
Excellent service, Shane and Robert were exceptional!

Brian H.
12/22/2018
Good work!
Good honest work, done on time.

SK
Sina K.
BMW 750Li
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sina said he was satisfied with service. The customer was excellent.