HS
Holly S.
Maryland
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Holly said the employees did a wonderful job.

VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Vonnie said she was able to receive an appointment at this business right away. They did a good job and only did what needed to be done. She stated she feels they have their customers well being and interests at heart. They care about their customers and about doing a good job. She was very impressed with their service and can not say enough about them.

JJ
Jay J.
Maryland
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the staff was great to work with. Kenny was a whiz with the vehicles.

Chevrolet Corvette
06/18/2018
Great shop
quick service, treated well, works around your schedule. Really love doing alignments, they just love it.

FG
Francis G.
Rockville, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/13/2018
Problem found problem FIXED!!!
Shane and his team find what the problem is and then explain the problem to you and what the cost will be and time needed to repair it. They also fix the problem.
I have been trusting them for many years. Have always found them to be honest and efficient.

SV
Shelly V.
Volvo S60
06/04/2018
I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Shane always tries his best to get me in for an appointment at a time that works for my crazy schedule. My A/C went out and they were able to fix it before the temperature went up. In addition to repairing the A/C, they took care of a sensor. Great service from people I trust.

RA
Renee A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XJ
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Renee said the staff at the facility are honest and they do good work.

Jim S.
05/27/2018
Top Notch Pros
I you want it done right you should go here

Tyler B.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business has very good service.

BN
Brenda N.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said Shawn was very helpful, professional, and relaxing to speak with on the phone.

WD
William D.
Ellicott City, MD
Always wonderful!
I always took my Land Rover to English Auto. Their prices and customer service are always the best. Though i finally had to trade in my LR3, whenever I need work on my Toyota Highlander, i will always bring it to them.

AD
Amy D.
Ellicott City, MD
Toyota Avalon
05/18/2018
Amazing place!! Highly recommend!
My husband and I have taken our vehicles to English Auto over the past 5 years. They are fast, friendly, and terribly accommodating to your schedule. I also feel they are honest and reliable. We have had a few times where they recommended something be done but gave us a timeline not pressuring us to get it done immediately. They also have always been fair in pricing and clearly value loyal customers. I recently took my car in for what I thought was an issue but when they didn't find anything, they did not charge me for their time. Just a great group of talented folks who go the extra mile! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Joe D.
05/18/2018
Needed last minute fix They did a great job to squeeze me in and get the car back in the time time that I needed.
I really needed a rush job done. They were able to squeeze me in and get the job done in the time I had available.

Cynthia h.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the service was great. Shane was legit and honest.

GMC Terrain
05/07/2018
Bringing my 2011 Terrain SLT to English Auto for Repair
My whole experience coming to English Auto was absolutely wonderful. I met Shane at English Auto through another customer that comes to this establishment on a regular basis. So, I decided that since I had an issue with my 2011 GMC Terrain SLT, I chose English Auto to service my SUV. There was total professionalism, outstanding Customer Service and overall I was pleased with English Auto.

John F.
Gambrills, MD
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
04/27/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

Don B.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Don said the mechanic did a great job and he was very knowledgeable.

GD
Georgia D.
Cheltenham, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Georgia said her visit was excellent. This business takes care of her vehicle nicely. She came in for an oil change, and was given other information to help her maintain her vehicle. For example, she was told she will need to get 3 new tires in the near future.

SV
Shelly V.
04/17/2018
I trust these guys!
I can tell English values their customers. Shane really listens to any concerns I gave about my vehicle. They always work around my crazy schedule and get me in and out of the shop without delay.

FW
Fran W.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Fran said this business has great service, they are efficient and do a good job.