Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kelly S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/27/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service and very caring people. Aways happy with the work on my car from English Auto.

PC

Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
11/17/2019
Always great service
Shane always try to work things in around my busy schedule. I really appreciate that, in addition to quality service at a fair price.

WL
Walter L.
Fort George G Meade, MD
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that he made an appointment. They were knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They're polite and professional. It didn't take long and his vehicle is running great. They did a great job.

Mark C.
Cadillac CTS
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that he was very happy with the place, he appreciated everything about the staff there and his experience. He said that he will definitely be returning for any work that he needs in the future.

SP
Stacy P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2019
I have had repair work done several times at English Auto and have always received outstanding service.

KJ
Kevin J.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XF
11/04/2019
Customer Centric Service
Shane and Mike take care of my car like it is their own. I just had some minor work done last week before a road trip. The got me in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. But the reason they are the only shop that I will ever take my Jaguar for service, is the way that they treat me. I wanted a Jaguar for as long as I can remember, but I was reluctant to own one primarily because of all the stories about their dependability the cost to maintain them and most of all repair shops taking advantage of that perception. English Auto has a customer centric approach to how they do business. From the scheduling, clear communication, fair estimates, willingness to answer questions, transparent billing, delivery to follow up they do it right. If I owned a shop I'd strive to run it as they do. Keep up the great work guys you deserve these 5 STARS ! BTW: Great pre-game conversation on World Series game 7.

MF
Melvin F.
Fort George G Meade, MD
10/27/2019
Outstanding Service
I have given a 5 star rating to English Auto because they have "Earned and Deserve It". The employees are very Courteous, Professional, and Customer Oriented. I can not say enough good things about Shane Ewing. He is a man of true "Integrity". When a situation happen where he could have tried to fudge what did happen (like some other businesses I have dealt with), he gave a polite and honest answer. Not only did he do that, but he also fixed the problem.

I have no problem saying, If you want "Great and Professional Service". Have your European car serviced at English Auto.

Gambrills, MD
Jaguar XK8
10/21/2019
Jag XK8 Owner
Shane and Mike always do as they say they will do. I have never had to return to have work corrected. I have recommended English Auto to friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

SL
Shawn L.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/19/2019
Clean shop, professional and timely
Very prompt answer the phone. Knowledgeable about the cars they work on. Professional and courteous.

EG
Eddie G.
Jessup, MD
10/17/2019
As usual, the English Auto team took care of my BMW 528xi issues in a timely and fair manner. I highly recommend them for servicing of all luxury brands.

Laurel, MD

VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Vonnie said this business is wonderful. They are very personable and do what she asks. She does not want to get stranded when she is out driving and she stated she feels confident that they cover all aspects. They inspect her vehicle and make sure it is safe to drive.

VC

Edgewater, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/04/2019
New brakes
As always, my experience was great. I dropped my car off and the work was preformed quickly and correctly. I picked my car up the same day. Excellent service. Shane is most kind and knowledgeable.

VD
Vaughn D.
Audi Q7
10/02/2019
The team at English Auto repaired the brakes on my car and serviced my daughter's car. They are efficient and knowledgeable. This place is ecomonical and they won't have you pay for something you don't need.

Gambrills, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2019
Unplanned repair
we needed a rapid assessment and repair for minor damage when 2 rims were bent in striking debris in the road. We used night drop box and had the problem ID’d in 4 hrs and the repair by close of business. Shane and his staff go above and beyond to help their customers resolve problems and do repairs in the most efficient way possible

HB
Harold B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/26/2019
Very efficient, honest and consumer sensitive
When getting work done on any vehicle, it can be stressful especially a luxury car. The staff here came across as being conscientious to pricing fairly and communicated to me step by step. This was an experience that made me feel that I was fairly treated. I will return

RP
Richard P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XF
09/24/2019
Would highly recommend to my family and friends

Scott S.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GX 460
09/20/2019
They get me done quickly, always well done
Great job, done efficiently