CJ
Clarence J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/14/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Work
Outstanding service each and every visit!

NC
Nancy C.
Arnold, MD
Jaguar XJ
01/14/2021
Great Servuce
I have been a customer for more than 15 years and always had great service!

Dyan W.
Bowie, MD
Toyota Yaris
01/13/2021
For the past 17 years, I've been trusting Shane and Mike to take care of my vehicles. All of them, no matter the make/model. Shane is the best in the business at understanding my experience and getting me in and out efficiently. Mike is a phenomenal expert, a surgeon really, at his craft and the technicians under his leadership are superb. No dealership prices, but not bargain basement either. Quality and service are high-end. Personalized. Highly recommend.

FG
Francis G.
Rockville, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/13/2021
The Best!!!!!
I have been using English Auto since they opened for business. Shane tell you what the problem is, what the cost will be and fixes it.

I have 3 vehicles and use him exclusively for all repairs. Honest and efficient.

FG
Frank G.
Davidsonville, MD
Land Rover LR4
01/09/2021
Land Rover 2015
I am very pleased with the service and price of my 80K maintenance work. The people at English Automare great and spend time explaining answers to your questions.
Thanks guys

VH
Vicky H.
Crofton, MD
Jaguar XJ6
12/28/2020
Amazing steering
It rides like it’s in the air

AN
Amy N.
Jaguar XF
12/21/2020
Better than when I first bought
Friendly and knowledgeable. Nice handwriting on the invoice! There is something about a legible and accurate invoice that conveys the trust these guys deserve. You can tell these guys like what they do. Just had a 50,000-mile check-up and some body work done--it was a beautiful ride home and sounds and rides better than when I first bought at 11,000 miles. Thanks Shane and Mike and Team!

WA
William A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XJS
12/18/2020
Knowledge &Workmanship !
I got the honesty & confidence that we all want when dealing with a vendor. I was not disappointed with the outcome. Only if all my service outcomes were of this quality, my life would be sooo much easier !

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
12/11/2020
They take good care of my vehicles
Great honest shop where you can get good advice about what you need for your vehicle's "health"

Moji B.

Markeda B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/09/2020
Shane is Awesome
The guys at English Auto and Shane are Awsome. Reliable, quick and honest Techs!

David H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/08/2020
Very professional
I've only owned my Mini for a few months (not new) when I had a catastrophic failure. They helped me through it, did not try and gouge me and, treated me like a valued customer.

Steven C.
Porsche Macan
12/03/2020
Quality value trusted service !
I brought my 2016 Porsche Macan S in to have the brakes checked for wear after a replacement light for the pads activated. Shane brought my vehicle in did a diagnostic of the braking system. Everything was price out and I set an appointment. My vehicle was treated with the utmost care and consideration and the brake replacement was completed in a timely fashion. I could not be more satisfied. I will never go back to the Dealership. Thanks Shane and crew others should aspire to your customer service level.
Regards

Steven Carter

Jerly F.
Severn, MD
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Jerly said it was good service. He was done on time and it seemed like it was a good job. Everything was good.

TC