Keith M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/22/2018
The "J Team"
Shane, Mike and their team have yet to let me down. When in doubt, they always take care of my 2004 Jaggy's needs and insure I'm always road ready. Thanks guys for a job well done👍

Deidre R.
Volvo XC90
09/20/2018
English Auto Reliable and Trustworthy
I appreciate working with Shane when I have a problem with my car. I never felt taken advantage of and I appreciate the transparency and honesty and looking out for my wallet.

Roberto S.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/20/2018
Very honest mechanic and reliable...

Baltimore, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/18/2018
Wonderful experience
Shane and Mike were excellent. They got me in promptly for the service of my Range Rover sport; and it was indeed a great experience. They were knowledgeable, professional and very fair with service pricing. I look forward to coming back to English Auto for all of my car service needs.

RA
Renee A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Renee said that she would highly recommend this business for service.

VJ
Venice J.
Baltimore, MD
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/17/2018
Coustmer service and they explain everything to u
I will always take my vehicle toonthese guys they get u in and get u out and they do a great job 5 yrs and counting service for me thank u English thanks shane

PG
Patricia G.
Odenton, MD
Volvo XC90
09/14/2018
Happy Camper
English Auto is fantastic. They help my 13 year old volvo run as though it's brand new. Everyone there is so friendly, accommodating and respectful. If you are looking for a foreign car mechanic, they are the place to go. I looked for a long time and am happy I found them. Faithful client for several years. They even woron my brothers GMC so they are not just for foreign vehicle's.

Robert C.
Volvo S80
09/12/2018
Reliable and Honest
I can always count on English Auto to give me honest and reliable feedback on the repairs needed on my car.

MV
Michael V.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they go the extra mile.

PS
Paul S.
Odenton, MD
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the employees provided quality service.

Danny G.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he would recommend this business for service.

VD
Vaughn D.
08/25/2018
General Repairs
English Auto will give you a honest assessment of your vehicle. They won’t cheat you and they’re very timely with your repairs.

PR
Phil R.
Laurel, MD
Ford Edge
08/23/2018
Continual excellent service.
I needed quick service and they worked me in.

Dion P.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dion said the communication was very good and the work got done fairly quickly.

QD
Quinn D.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Quinn said the business is very good. The work is always quick and they are helpful.

VS
Victor S.
Jaguar XF
08/16/2018
The Best
Bottom line, I trust Shane and English Auto, I wouldn't take my JAG anywhere else. They have always done an outstanding job!!!!

Tyler B.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said they always do a great job.

Mike D.
Crofton, MD
08/08/2018
Service, honesty and great to work with...
Just a great place to deal with in an industry where it is hard to find honesty and accommodating service. Shane and Mike are the best and take care of my service always. They were recommended to me from a friend and just a great place to do business.

GD
Georgia D.
Cheltenham, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Georgia said the business was able to provide her a service in a timely manner. She said because she brought in the right equipment, they did not have to send out for any. She also said that the business was polite,

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
07/30/2018
I won't go anywhere but to English
I can count on these guys to work in my appointment at my convenience. I trust their advice and work. I highly recommend English.