MY
Maureen Y.
Gambrills, MD
09/21/2020
Very pleasant atmosphere and complete service.
I found the service to be quick and complete. The service manager was friendly and kind and saw to my comfort. Thank you English Auto!

TC
Tracy C.
Lexus ES 350
09/18/2020
Great service, Efficient & Reliable!
English Auto has serviced many of my vehicles of the years. I have always had adequate service no issues or complaints with the work provided. I’m a satisfied customer & will continue to recommend English to family, friends & associates.

TC
Tracy C.
09/18/2020
Professionalism, minimal return time for your vehicle!
Always a pleasure having my vehicles serviced at English Auto! Everyone is professional and courteous. They even go that extra mile to accommodate their customers by providing a ride to or from the shop! It doesn’t get any better than that :)

SR
Shiela R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Shiela said they are easy to work with and they do good work.

Mark C.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Mark said his visit was good and has been dealing with Shane for a long time. He's a great person.

Jackie C.
Severn, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/16/2020
I have been going there since they were in laurel MD.
good customer service very important

MF
Melvin F.
Fort George G Meade, MD
09/16/2020
Unscheduled Service Repair Work
I had an issue were the car was making a clunking noise when driving over speed bumps. As always, Shane and his staff are the most customer oriented work shop people I have ever dealt with. But most importantly, they are "Very Knowledgeable" when it comes to understanding European made vehicles. After taking the car out on a test drive, the mechanic discovered the problem, Fixed it and I was on my way in no the than an hours wait.
Normally I would have my car seen and serviced by the BMW dealership. But I would pit Shane and his mechanics against any BMW service maintenance shop any day of the week, and I don't say this lightly.
This is from dealing with both service shops. I have full confidence in Shane and his staff to do the job right. And I have no reservations in recommending English Auto L.L.C. as the place to have services done on your vehicle.

Keith M.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/15/2020
One For The Road
These guys know their stuff. Knowledgeable, professional, honest and fair. Would not and have not taken my 2004 Jaggy to any other mechanic for the last 7 years. English Auto is the best!

PC
Pedro C.
Clinton, MD
Jaguar XK
08/28/2020
White Jag
I called Shane this morning and asked if he had anything available for a oil change. He gave me a time. I showed up and my oil was changed in less than an hour. I drive 45 miles to this shop because if the great work and service that they provide. I really trust this company with my baby.

Jonese D.
Severna Park, MD
Kia Optima
08/27/2020
I’ve been to mechanics before, but the level of customer service here is above and beyond. They stand behind their work. If it’s something they can’t do, the will let you know up front. Shane & Mike are exceptionally helpful. A must if you are looking for a mechanic.

WL
Wilmer L.
Silver Spring, MD
Jaguar XK
08/26/2020
They are fantastic mechanics and wonderful people. Great work at fair and reasonable prices.
English auto is the best shop I've ever done business with. They came highly recommended to by an employee at a local Jag dealer. They do great work, reasonable prices and they are wonderful people to know.

Severn, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/25/2020
Willing to work with you on the required repairs
Always good customer service .

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
08/21/2020
Trusted Repair Facility
I trust English to find an issue with my vehicles the first time and get it fixed. They work around my schedule and keep me informed during the repair process.

Rae B.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
08/17/2020
1976 Mercedes 450SL
I appreciate the honesty and good customer service

LC
Luis C.
Jeep Compass
08/14/2020
Fast Service
Diagnostic and fix done quick. Reasonable price.