Stacey W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/09/2020
Outstanding Service
I take both, my Mercedes and BMW 750 to English Auto because they do quality work at an affordable price.

LK
Leslie K.
04/01/2020
Excellent service from great people
Every time I have had an issue with my car, I have been always immensely satisfied with the service I receive with Shane and his team!!

GG

Myles B.
Fort George G Meade, MD
03/23/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
English Auto, you guys are awesome! Your quote was spot on - not a penny more or less. The quality of work was above and beyond my expectations. I will never take my Jaguar to another dealership! Thank you for all you do to keep us Jag lovers on the road.

BT
Ben T.
Gaithersburg, MD
Jaguar XJ
03/19/2020
Jaguar Rising
The engine in my Jaguar XJL started smoking. I thought the engine was blown and I now owned a VERY expensive paperweight. I had it towed to English Auto and let Shane and his crew look at it. As it turned out, it was only a busted coolant hose and what thought was smoke (bad) was really steam (bad, but fixable). This demonstrated the two most valuable qualities of English Auto... expertise and honesty. First, they found the real problem quickly. Second, they could have told me it was a MUCH more expensive problem and charged me for it. Instead they displayed the integrity that will have me recommending them to all in my circle who own European automobiles.

Thanks English Auto!!!

Don B.
03/18/2020
Outstanding, as usual.
Once again the service was incredible; and the value beyond compare. I recommend English Auto constantly, and will continue to do so. I can't say enough about the expertise, and professionalism of everyone at English Auto. Thank you, again, for everything.

EA
Errol A.
Bowie, MD
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Errol said the customer service is great at this business. The service that was done on his vehicle was great. The environment is great.

Volvo S60
03/17/2020
These guys are the BEST.
The guys at English Auto are knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. A professional shop without the high prices. You can TRUST them with the care of your vehicle. My Volvo is 12 years old and running like a champ thanks to these guys.

GS
Glen S.
Millersville, MD
Pontiac Bonneville
03/16/2020
Awesome service
They do excellent work with honesty and integrity.

TC
Tracy C.
Severn, MD
03/14/2020
Profesional & prompt!
I’ve been a customer since about 2006-2007 and I’m always satisfied with the service that I’m given. I will continue to take all my vehicles to English & recommend to family & friends.

TD
Tina D.
Severn, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/12/2020
That it is close to my home and work.
I really like that all of the people there are very friendly and helps me understand being that I am a women and don't know anything about my truck but how to drive it and put gas in it.

Pasadena, MD
03/11/2020
Great Guys
Great Guys! Shaun and Mike was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. You can trust then with your vehicle.

Cornell W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
02/29/2020
First time using the shop.
This was the first time I went to this shop. As soon as I got there they took my truck right in which is great because a lot of places when you have an appointment they still make you get in line. The place was very clean and the owners were very friendly. They took me inside their shop which was very clean and organized. And went through my truck which I just purchased from top to bottom. If you looking for a shop that only performs maintenance that they feel it needs at that time, this is it. Awesome place!

Deborah M B.
02/26/2020
English Auto 2/26/20
Thorough, professional, polite. All around great service

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
02/21/2020
Super service
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!