Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dean H.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/16/2019
They were persistent in trying to locate the problem with my car, but failed.
Although they failed to fix my problem they didn't charge me for all the hours they put in attempting to fix it.
I had the car detailed while it was there, the detail looked good until I opened the hood. The tracks and corners were still full of tree dirt.

ZT
Zelefack T.
Laurel, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Zelefack said he has visited this business back and forth with the same issue because they have not found a solution.

NB
Nick B.
Odenton, MD
BMW 328i
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Nick said they did a really good job on his vehicle. However, they left greasy hand prints on the hood of his vehicle.
Shane Ewing & M. from English Auto responded on 10/13/2016

Nick I am certainly dissapointed to here this.  Here at English Auto we take pride in our work and try and treat these cars as if they were our own!  We certainly failed in that on your last visit.  Please contact me at your convenience to schedule  for full exterior detailing to make your BMW look showroom new again and please accept my sincere apology for the grease prints left on the hood of your car.

Sincerely,
Shane Ewing

John C.
Severna Park, MD
Jaguar X-Type
07/15/2014
Engine Light
As far as I can tell everything was fixed properly, but the next moring the engine light was on, which will require me to return the car. You need to add a maybe in the next column.

OG
Oliver G.
Maryland
Buick LeSabre
03/04/2013 Category: Service
Oliver said he was satisfied with the business.

VC
Veronica C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar S-Type
10/13/2012 Category: Service
Veronica said the service was pretty good. The business washed and vacuumed the vehicle and finished the service in a timely manner. However, she stated she has a concern with the service because the heater is starting off hot but it wasn't doing that before the service.