Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Severn, MD
Jaguar XK8
05/23/2019
Communication
Sometimes communication in person is better than over the phone. I was able to meet and discuss issue and problem was resolved.

05/23/2019
X k 8 convertible
I sent a request to fix my vehicle if it is under 800. But I haven’t heard anything from anyone
Pam Williams
4109130515
Black jaguar xk8 convertible
Shane Ewing & M. from English Auto responded on 05/24/2019

I got your message and apologize for not getting back to you.  I wanted to try something to get your car running better and wanted it to be a suprise after the issues that you had.  I will contact you shortly and hope you will consider removing this bad review.

MJ
Martin J.
Millersville, MD
Jaguar XJ
07/20/2015
English Auto has been providing service for my autos for several years. Always great service. They above and beyond.

Leonard M.
10/27/2012
My jeep service
Like always Shane and his group of "expert techs" did it again. Fixed a problem with my radiator leak perfectly. Truck is back to life and drives like a champ.
Thanks to all the pro's at English Auto!!!!!!

Steve W.
Glen Burnie, MD
11/03/2011
"Low Engine Coolant" Problem
Recent service visit to address an intermittent "Low Engine Coolant" indicator resulted in more than 250% cost overrun...much higher than expected...and certifiably much higher than Annapolis Jaguar service quote for precisely the same work order performed by English Auto. Owner seemed perplexed...could not rationalize nor reconcile the substantial cost difference. Offered me a choice of one of three remedial options (1) $60.00 cash refund, or (2) a free car wash? or (3) discount on a future repair? Needless to say, I am very reluctant to return myself, let alone recommend English Auto to one of my dear friends, or professional associates. The whole experience left me feeling very negative...uncertain....as if I had been taken advantage of. This matter is still unresolved...my "Low Engine Coolant" indications have returned.... This time I was told they might have overlooked a bit of air in the coolant system...an "air bubble." I was told to add a "bit of water" to the coolant recovery tank, and that should solve the problem. Again, it's a good thing I am not a woman...otherwise I might have removed the cap to the recovery tank while the engine was running or hot. And we fellow know what happens when you do that! Anyway, the little it of water that I added was more that a quart. So now what am I supposed to think...that English Auto did not service the system to the proper levels...that my Low Engine Coolant" problem was improperly diagnosed...that by adding so much more water, I probably diluted the coolant and I am now proceeding down the path of a "Engine Hot" problem? I simply do not know and my confidence about the English Auto team is substantially diminished. I derive no pleasure from writing this negative review. Yet, I feel it would be unfair to the users of English Auto if I gave them glowing remarks fully knowing that I may not be a "standalone" in this type experience. Now it's your turn..... I wish you good luck!

SP
Stacy P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2019
I have had repair work done several times at English Auto and have always received outstanding service.

KJ
Kevin J.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XF
11/04/2019
Customer Centric Service
Shane and Mike take care of my car like it is their own. I just had some minor work done last week before a road trip. The got me in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. But the reason they are the only shop that I will ever take my Jaguar for service, is the way that they treat me. I wanted a Jaguar for as long as I can remember, but I was reluctant to own one primarily because of all the stories about their dependability the cost to maintain them and most of all repair shops taking advantage of that perception. English Auto has a customer centric approach to how they do business. From the scheduling, clear communication, fair estimates, willingness to answer questions, transparent billing, delivery to follow up they do it right. If I owned a shop I'd strive to run it as they do. Keep up the great work guys you deserve these 5 STARS ! BTW: Great pre-game conversation on World Series game 7.

MF
Melvin F.
Fort George G Meade, MD
10/27/2019
Outstanding Service
I have given a 5 star rating to English Auto because they have "Earned and Deserve It". The employees are very Courteous, Professional, and Customer Oriented. I can not say enough good things about Shane Ewing. He is a man of true "Integrity". When a situation happen where he could have tried to fudge what did happen (like some other businesses I have dealt with), he gave a polite and honest answer. Not only did he do that, but he also fixed the problem.

I have no problem saying, If you want "Great and Professional Service". Have your European car serviced at English Auto.

Gambrills, MD
Jaguar XK8
10/21/2019
Jag XK8 Owner
Shane and Mike always do as they say they will do. I have never had to return to have work corrected. I have recommended English Auto to friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

SL
Shawn L.
Severna Park, MD
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/19/2019
Clean shop, professional and timely
Very prompt answer the phone. Knowledgeable about the cars they work on. Professional and courteous.

EG
Eddie G.
Jessup, MD
10/17/2019
As usual, the English Auto team took care of my BMW 528xi issues in a timely and fair manner. I highly recommend them for servicing of all luxury brands.

Laurel, MD

VC
Vonnie C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Vonnie said this business is wonderful. They are very personable and do what she asks. She does not want to get stranded when she is out driving and she stated she feels confident that they cover all aspects. They inspect her vehicle and make sure it is safe to drive.

VC

Edgewater, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/04/2019
New brakes
As always, my experience was great. I dropped my car off and the work was preformed quickly and correctly. I picked my car up the same day. Excellent service. Shane is most kind and knowledgeable.

VD
Vaughn D.
Audi Q7
10/02/2019
The team at English Auto repaired the brakes on my car and serviced my daughter's car. They are efficient and knowledgeable. This place is ecomonical and they won't have you pay for something you don't need.

Gambrills, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2019
Unplanned repair
we needed a rapid assessment and repair for minor damage when 2 rims were bent in striking debris in the road. We used night drop box and had the problem ID’d in 4 hrs and the repair by close of business. Shane and his staff go above and beyond to help their customers resolve problems and do repairs in the most efficient way possible

HB
Harold B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/26/2019
Very efficient, honest and consumer sensitive
When getting work done on any vehicle, it can be stressful especially a luxury car. The staff here came across as being conscientious to pricing fairly and communicated to me step by step. This was an experience that made me feel that I was fairly treated. I will return

RP
Richard P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XF
09/24/2019
Would highly recommend to my family and friends

Scott S.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GX 460
09/20/2019
They get me done quickly, always well done
Great job, done efficiently

Dean H.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XJ
09/16/2019
They were persistent in trying to locate the problem with my car, but failed.
Although they failed to fix my problem they didn't charge me for all the hours they put in attempting to fix it.
I had the car detailed while it was there, the detail looked good until I opened the hood. The tracks and corners were still full of tree dirt.