PW
Severn, MD
Jaguar XK8
05/23/2019
Communication
Sometimes communication in person is better than over the phone. I was able to meet and discuss issue and problem was resolved.

05/23/2019
X k 8 convertible
I sent a request to fix my vehicle if it is under 800. But I haven’t heard anything from anyone
Pam Williams
4109130515
Black jaguar xk8 convertible
Shane Ewing & M. from English Auto responded on 05/24/2019

I got your message and apologize for not getting back to you.  I wanted to try something to get your car running better and wanted it to be a suprise after the issues that you had.  I will contact you shortly and hope you will consider removing this bad review.

MJ
Martin J.
Millersville, MD
Jaguar XJ
07/20/2015
English Auto has been providing service for my autos for several years. Always great service. They above and beyond.

Leonard M.
10/27/2012
My jeep service
Like always Shane and his group of "expert techs" did it again. Fixed a problem with my radiator leak perfectly. Truck is back to life and drives like a champ.
Thanks to all the pro's at English Auto!!!!!!

Steve W.
Glen Burnie, MD
11/03/2011
"Low Engine Coolant" Problem
Recent service visit to address an intermittent "Low Engine Coolant" indicator resulted in more than 250% cost overrun...much higher than expected...and certifiably much higher than Annapolis Jaguar service quote for precisely the same work order performed by English Auto. Owner seemed perplexed...could not rationalize nor reconcile the substantial cost difference. Offered me a choice of one of three remedial options (1) $60.00 cash refund, or (2) a free car wash? or (3) discount on a future repair? Needless to say, I am very reluctant to return myself, let alone recommend English Auto to one of my dear friends, or professional associates. The whole experience left me feeling very negative...uncertain....as if I had been taken advantage of. This matter is still unresolved...my "Low Engine Coolant" indications have returned.... This time I was told they might have overlooked a bit of air in the coolant system...an "air bubble." I was told to add a "bit of water" to the coolant recovery tank, and that should solve the problem. Again, it's a good thing I am not a woman...otherwise I might have removed the cap to the recovery tank while the engine was running or hot. And we fellow know what happens when you do that! Anyway, the little it of water that I added was more that a quart. So now what am I supposed to think...that English Auto did not service the system to the proper levels...that my Low Engine Coolant" problem was improperly diagnosed...that by adding so much more water, I probably diluted the coolant and I am now proceeding down the path of a "Engine Hot" problem? I simply do not know and my confidence about the English Auto team is substantially diminished. I derive no pleasure from writing this negative review. Yet, I feel it would be unfair to the users of English Auto if I gave them glowing remarks fully knowing that I may not be a "standalone" in this type experience. Now it's your turn..... I wish you good luck!

Scott S.
Pasadena, MD
10/05/2020
Awesome service
Got me in and out in no time

AC
Angel C.
Elkridge, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/25/2020
Outstanding service!
Great service With amazing staff! Only place to take your care for service.

WF
Willis F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mercedes-Benz C350
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Willis said they provide excellent service.

MY
Maureen Y.
Gambrills, MD
09/21/2020
Very pleasant atmosphere and complete service.
I found the service to be quick and complete. The service manager was friendly and kind and saw to my comfort. Thank you English Auto!

TC
Tracy C.
Lexus ES 350
09/18/2020
Great service, Efficient & Reliable!
English Auto has serviced many of my vehicles of the years. I have always had adequate service no issues or complaints with the work provided. I’m a satisfied customer & will continue to recommend English to family, friends & associates.

TC
Tracy C.
09/18/2020
Professionalism, minimal return time for your vehicle!
Always a pleasure having my vehicles serviced at English Auto! Everyone is professional and courteous. They even go that extra mile to accommodate their customers by providing a ride to or from the shop! It doesn’t get any better than that :)

SR
Shiela R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Shiela said they are easy to work with and they do good work.

Mark C.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Mark said his visit was good and has been dealing with Shane for a long time. He's a great person.

Jackie C.
Severn, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/16/2020
I have been going there since they were in laurel MD.
good customer service very important

MF
Melvin F.
Fort George G Meade, MD
09/16/2020
Unscheduled Service Repair Work
I had an issue were the car was making a clunking noise when driving over speed bumps. As always, Shane and his staff are the most customer oriented work shop people I have ever dealt with. But most importantly, they are "Very Knowledgeable" when it comes to understanding European made vehicles. After taking the car out on a test drive, the mechanic discovered the problem, Fixed it and I was on my way in no the than an hours wait.
Normally I would have my car seen and serviced by the BMW dealership. But I would pit Shane and his mechanics against any BMW service maintenance shop any day of the week, and I don't say this lightly.
This is from dealing with both service shops. I have full confidence in Shane and his staff to do the job right. And I have no reservations in recommending English Auto L.L.C. as the place to have services done on your vehicle.

Keith M.
Gambrills, MD
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/15/2020
One For The Road
These guys know their stuff. Knowledgeable, professional, honest and fair. Would not and have not taken my 2004 Jaggy to any other mechanic for the last 7 years. English Auto is the best!