PW
Pamela W.
Jaguar XK8
05/23/2019
Communication
Sometimes communication in person is better than over the phone. I was able to meet and discuss issue and problem was resolved.

05/23/2019
X k 8 convertible
I sent a request to fix my vehicle if it is under 800. But I haven’t heard anything from anyone
Pam Williams
4109130515
Black jaguar xk8 convertible
Shane Ewing & M. from English Auto responded on 05/24/2019

I got your message and apologize for not getting back to you.  I wanted to try something to get your car running better and wanted it to be a suprise after the issues that you had.  I will contact you shortly and hope you will consider removing this bad review.

MJ
Martin J.
Millersville, MD
Jaguar XJ
07/20/2015
English Auto has been providing service for my autos for several years. Always great service. They above and beyond.

Leonard M.
10/27/2012
My jeep service
Like always Shane and his group of "expert techs" did it again. Fixed a problem with my radiator leak perfectly. Truck is back to life and drives like a champ.
Thanks to all the pro's at English Auto!!!!!!

Steve W.
Glen Burnie, MD
11/03/2011
"Low Engine Coolant" Problem
Recent service visit to address an intermittent "Low Engine Coolant" indicator resulted in more than 250% cost overrun...much higher than expected...and certifiably much higher than Annapolis Jaguar service quote for precisely the same work order performed by English Auto. Owner seemed perplexed...could not rationalize nor reconcile the substantial cost difference. Offered me a choice of one of three remedial options (1) $60.00 cash refund, or (2) a free car wash? or (3) discount on a future repair? Needless to say, I am very reluctant to return myself, let alone recommend English Auto to one of my dear friends, or professional associates. The whole experience left me feeling very negative...uncertain....as if I had been taken advantage of. This matter is still unresolved...my "Low Engine Coolant" indications have returned.... This time I was told they might have overlooked a bit of air in the coolant system...an "air bubble." I was told to add a "bit of water" to the coolant recovery tank, and that should solve the problem. Again, it's a good thing I am not a woman...otherwise I might have removed the cap to the recovery tank while the engine was running or hot. And we fellow know what happens when you do that! Anyway, the little it of water that I added was more that a quart. So now what am I supposed to think...that English Auto did not service the system to the proper levels...that my Low Engine Coolant" problem was improperly diagnosed...that by adding so much more water, I probably diluted the coolant and I am now proceeding down the path of a "Engine Hot" problem? I simply do not know and my confidence about the English Auto team is substantially diminished. I derive no pleasure from writing this negative review. Yet, I feel it would be unfair to the users of English Auto if I gave them glowing remarks fully knowing that I may not be a "standalone" in this type experience. Now it's your turn..... I wish you good luck!

LK
Leslie K.
04/01/2020
Excellent service from great people
Every time I have had an issue with my car, I have been always immensely satisfied with the service I receive with Shane and his team!!

GG

Fort George G Meade, MD
Jaguar XK
03/23/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
English Auto, you guys are awesome! Your quote was spot on - not a penny more or less. The quality of work was above and beyond my expectations. I will never take my Jaguar to another dealership! Thank you for all you do to keep us Jag lovers on the road.

BT
Ben T.
Gaithersburg, MD
Jaguar XJ
03/19/2020
Jaguar Rising
The engine in my Jaguar XJL started smoking. I thought the engine was blown and I now owned a VERY expensive paperweight. I had it towed to English Auto and let Shane and his crew look at it. As it turned out, it was only a busted coolant hose and what thought was smoke (bad) was really steam (bad, but fixable). This demonstrated the two most valuable qualities of English Auto... expertise and honesty. First, they found the real problem quickly. Second, they could have told me it was a MUCH more expensive problem and charged me for it. Instead they displayed the integrity that will have me recommending them to all in my circle who own European automobiles.

Thanks English Auto!!!

Don B.
03/18/2020
Outstanding, as usual.
Once again the service was incredible; and the value beyond compare. I recommend English Auto constantly, and will continue to do so. I can't say enough about the expertise, and professionalism of everyone at English Auto. Thank you, again, for everything.

EA
Errol A.
Bowie, MD
Jaguar XK
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Errol said the customer service is great at this business. The service that was done on his vehicle was great. The environment is great.

Volvo S60
03/17/2020
These guys are the BEST.
The guys at English Auto are knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. A professional shop without the high prices. You can TRUST them with the care of your vehicle. My Volvo is 12 years old and running like a champ thanks to these guys.

GS
Glen S.
Millersville, MD
Pontiac Bonneville
03/16/2020
Awesome service
They do excellent work with honesty and integrity.

TC
Tracy C.
03/14/2020
Profesional & prompt!
I’ve been a customer since about 2006-2007 and I’m always satisfied with the service that I’m given. I will continue to take all my vehicles to English & recommend to family & friends.

TD
Tina D.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/12/2020
That it is close to my home and work.
I really like that all of the people there are very friendly and helps me understand being that I am a women and don't know anything about my truck but how to drive it and put gas in it.

Janine D.
Crofton, MD
03/11/2020
Honest Business
It's refreshing to be able to take our vehicle to English Auto for a simple oil change or a broken door lock. All employees are professional and are genuinely interested in making the customer happy.