Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JY
Joseph Y.
Odenton, MD
07/25/2019
They were great. The prices I thought were high.
Shane was great. He was very cooperative. Resolved the problem with the car.

Dudley B.
Severn, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/15/2019
Courtesy, reliability and reasonable pricing
English Auto is always reliable and the staff are very friendly. They make good recommendations and explain the process. The technicians are experience enough to tell what is needed and what is not required.

TL
Teirra L.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Yaris
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Teirra said there were complications with her vehicle and they took care of them the 2nd time she brought her vehicle in.

LO
Lorron O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/11/2018
Almost perfect, but my sunroof isn't working properly.
My sunroof was working properly when I brougt it in. Now it's malfunctioning. I'll call later when I have a chance to bring it in. Other that that my experience was perfect!

You guys are very thorough, great job!

Mark C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/08/2018
Quality Service
Consistently, I am provide with quality service and quick turnaround with my vehicle. English Auto is a company you can depent on,
No B..S..! They give you the real!!

Mark C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/04/2018
The professionalism and guaranteed quality service I experienced with my car service, from English Auto.
I recently had my 2006 S-Type 4.2 L Jaguar serviced by English Auto with great results!!

I was told by another mechanic elsewhere that I needed a new engine for my car. I spoke to the professionals at English Auto who insisted that a new engine for my car may not be the case and I should have them take a look. I took my car there and in 2 -3 days my baby was up and running!!!

My car is more than just a point a to point b vehicle, it keeps my family and I safe, thanks to English Auto, I current drive with the assurance that my car is reliable. Trust your car to English Auto and you will not be disappointed. I KNOW I WILL!

-Mark-

SD
Shirley D.
Fort George G Meade, MD
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/12/2017
English Auto Staff were very genuine. They provided the TLC that my vehicle needed coming out of storage.
I was satisfied with the service I received. Owner was very professional on the phone and in person. He took the time to listen to my description of the malfunctions I was experiencing with my vehicle and reassured me that he would notify me first on vehicle repairs needed before any work was conducted. Thank you so much for the free shuttle service as well.

FO

TR
Tamara R.
Laurel, MD
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Tamara said this business was very friendly, she was comfortable and they got the work done in a timely manner.

LW
Lamar W.
Maryland
BMW 745Li
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Lamar said the employees at the business fixed his vehicle and he was happy.

FO
Faster service with excellency

SN
Steve N.
04/27/2016
Provided execellent service, and very courteous.
Have already recommended to others

ST
Sonny T.
Crofton, MD
Volkswagen Passat
08/29/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said the service provided by this business was good.

Leslie M.
Severna Park, MD
03/28/2015
Good work
All work was great as usual. Radio was set to country music when I picked the car up. I usually listen to Gospel music so It took me a little while to find my usual radio station!

RK
Rosalene K.
Odenton, MD
Jaguar XJ6
03/21/2015
very close to home+pickup+dropoff
very dependable with excellent service

Mary L.
Silver Spring, MD
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Mary said the problem with her vehicle is better but not fixed.

PS
Patricia S.
Crofton, MD
02/05/2015
expediancy & good service
More than I want to put into this 12 yr old jag, but followed your advice.

SK
Steven K.
Mazda 3
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Steven said this business did good work but they were kind of expensive.

Aaron B.
Annapolis, MD
BMW 528i
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Aaron said the business does great work.

Keith S.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Keith said the experience was good. The personnel explained to him that they were not able to turn off the service light in his vehicle because their computer was not working. He has not had the chance to make an appointment to take his vehicle back.