Janine D.
Crofton, MD
03/11/2020
Honest Business
It's refreshing to be able to take our vehicle to English Auto for a simple oil change or a broken door lock. All employees are professional and are genuinely interested in making the customer happy.

ES
Earnestine S.
02/15/2020
The appearance of being an organized operation that will cause less confusion between the owner and customer.
The one on one approach helps the customer to establish trust and a willingness to believe the persons in charge and that they will do as stated about your vehicle.

PC

JY
Joseph Y.
Odenton, MD
07/25/2019
They were great. The prices I thought were high.
Shane was great. He was very cooperative. Resolved the problem with the car.

Dudley B.
Severn, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/15/2019
Courtesy, reliability and reasonable pricing
English Auto is always reliable and the staff are very friendly. They make good recommendations and explain the process. The technicians are experience enough to tell what is needed and what is not required.

TL
Teirra L.
Greenbelt, MD
Toyota Yaris
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Teirra said there were complications with her vehicle and they took care of them the 2nd time she brought her vehicle in.

LO
Lorron O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/11/2018
Almost perfect, but my sunroof isn't working properly.
My sunroof was working properly when I brougt it in. Now it's malfunctioning. I'll call later when I have a chance to bring it in. Other that that my experience was perfect!

You guys are very thorough, great job!

Mark C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/08/2018
Quality Service
Consistently, I am provide with quality service and quick turnaround with my vehicle. English Auto is a company you can depent on,
No B..S..! They give you the real!!

Mark C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/04/2018
The professionalism and guaranteed quality service I experienced with my car service, from English Auto.
I recently had my 2006 S-Type 4.2 L Jaguar serviced by English Auto with great results!!

I was told by another mechanic elsewhere that I needed a new engine for my car. I spoke to the professionals at English Auto who insisted that a new engine for my car may not be the case and I should have them take a look. I took my car there and in 2 -3 days my baby was up and running!!!

My car is more than just a point a to point b vehicle, it keeps my family and I safe, thanks to English Auto, I current drive with the assurance that my car is reliable. Trust your car to English Auto and you will not be disappointed. I KNOW I WILL!

-Mark-

SD
Shirley D.
Fort George G Meade, MD
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/12/2017
English Auto Staff were very genuine. They provided the TLC that my vehicle needed coming out of storage.
I was satisfied with the service I received. Owner was very professional on the phone and in person. He took the time to listen to my description of the malfunctions I was experiencing with my vehicle and reassured me that he would notify me first on vehicle repairs needed before any work was conducted. Thank you so much for the free shuttle service as well.

FO

TR
Tamara R.
Laurel, MD
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Tamara said this business was very friendly, she was comfortable and they got the work done in a timely manner.

LW
Lamar W.
Maryland
BMW 745Li
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Lamar said the employees at the business fixed his vehicle and he was happy.

FO

SN
Steve N.
Jaguar XJ8
04/27/2016
Provided execellent service, and very courteous.
Have already recommended to others