John A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/23/2020
Top Notch!
We have been going to Steinbrenner Auto Sales and Service for years to have our cars serviced and repaired. They do great work and at a reasonable price. They are always friendly and take the time to explain any issues with our vehicles. Honest, reliable, and knowledgeable.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you John, we appreciate the great review! It's always a pleasure doing business with you

BG
BOB G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020
As always setons was very thorough

BG
BOB G.
Mercedes-Benz E250
02/18/2020
They understand vehicles
It’s always a pleasure to drop the cars and trucks off knowing that your high end or low end vehicle will get good service.

Jeffrey L.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2020
Always a pleasure !!
I have had my vehicles serviced and maintained with Stienbrenner auto for many years now. Service staff always polite and kind.

Carol S.
02/17/2020
Crv making loud noises
Once again, I had quick service and stayed informed.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you Carol, we are always happy to help!

David R.
02/16/2020
No Problem
You need a ride... no problem. You can't find your wheel lock key...no problem. Boy, I have an auto service I can count on and trust. I've put my cars in Greg's hands for over 15 years. He'll go out of his way to make sure the customer is happy. And of course, Serena and Rob make sure you're happy with the work and out the door in a timely manner.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Dave. We appreciate your putting your trust and confidence in us!

Jodie G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/15/2020
Excellent service, trustworthy repair shop
Whenever I have gone there for repairs or to have a car looked at that I was thinking of purchasing. They have been upfront and honest about what it needs, what the estimated cost will be and even if the vehicle is worth putting that money into.
Great people would not go anywhere else.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jodie! We appreciate you putting your trust in us

Joann L.
02/11/2020
Quick and reliable service
Got quick turn around on some tire issues. Same day service!@

Thank you Joann! We are always happy to help

TO
TERESA O.
Drums, PA
02/11/2020
Awesome friendly place to do business
So glad we found this place to have our cars serviced. Fast response about getting you in. Very reasonably priced. Very friendly and personable people. Clean and comfortable waiting area.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Steve! We really appreciate your business and trust!

Jill L.
01/31/2020
Honest
I’ve been bringing my car for service for years at this establishment. Never once have I felt they were trying to repair or offer services that weren’t necessary.They are smart, talented and honest business people I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a car service company to count on.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you Jill we appreciate your support over the years! We are always here if you need us

Joseph G.
01/27/2020
I am from out of town and was visiting my parents. I appreciated you squeezing me in.
Good communication with problems encountered and time frame to fix it.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We were happy to help, good luck with your jeep!

Michael M.
01/27/2020
Great service as always! I always feel that my car is safe. You never miss anything that needs to be done on my car! Denise
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Denise, we are always happy to help!

Maryann D.
Drums, PA
Hyundai TUCSON
01/21/2020
Mrs. Maryann Diccicco
Greg and his employees know each customer.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Maryann, we appreciate it!

Crystal M.
Jeep Cherokee
01/20/2020
A slow leak
Called on my way home from work and the team at Steinbrenner slid me in their busy schedules to recur my tire from a slow leak. Customer service was great and quick. Fixes and back on the road in under an hour. I would recommend them. Very professional.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Crystal, we are always happy to help! We appreciate your business

LA
LAURA A.
Subaru Legacy
01/15/2020
Personal service
Your treated like family when you visit Steinbrenner auto
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 01/16/2020