Diane W.
07/24/2020
Locally owned..
The owners and employees care about their customers and cars they work on. All are very friendly, prices are great. They stand behind their service. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

CV
CHARLES V.
07/24/2020
Satisfaction A1
The Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service are A1, in my opinion. I called, they got me in, called on Sat. in on Monday and done that day. That's A1!!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you Charles! We appreciate the review and your business

Crystal M.
07/21/2020
Thank you for a easy inspection process in and out in a short amount of time.

Thank you Crystal! We appreciate your support

LJ
LISA J.
07/16/2020
Always a feeling of honest business practice.
I have been to this business several times. They are extremely thorough and knowledgeable. But most importantly, this is the first auto repair business I have ever been to where I feel no reservations about needed repairs on my vehicle. As a female, it is very easy to be deceived and sold unnecessary repairs to your vehicle. With this business, I feel very secure that what is needed is correct. I will never go to another business. They are very kind and wonderful.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Lisa. We are happy to know you feel comfortable here and have trust in us. That is what we strive for. We appreciate your business!

John M.
Jeep Renegade
07/16/2020
Excellent service!
As always, fast efficient service. Thanks for always taking good care of our cars!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thanks John! We appreciate you and your family's support over the years

JOE S.
Wapwallopen, PA
07/08/2020
Freindly faces
Very freindly, courteous and understanding.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Joe! It's always a pleasure doing business with you and Ann. Take care

PO
Phyllis O.
Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020
Recent visit
Wonderful as always
Prompt. courteous. and friendly service. Never takes advantage of you. Gets the job done.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Phyllis! We are always happy to help. Thank you for your continued support

Jeep Compass
07/02/2020
People that I had contact with were very professional, courteous, and helpful.
Steinbrenners was recommended to me by a friend. I went to get an estimate on 4 new tires. Because of how nice and helpful they were, the price, availability of the tires, and the fact that they could put them on today, I had new tires mounted, and the car aligned today. Rob was knowledgeable and extremely helpful, taking time to explain about the tires that I would need for my vehicle so that I understood. In the future, I will go back to them for any vehicle service that I need.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and we are happy to hear you have trust and confidence in us. Hope to see you again soon, take care!

LC
Liz C.
Archbald, PA
Dodge Journey
06/26/2020
Quality work and great service
The staff at Steinbrenner’s make you feel like you’re in the comfort of your own home! If you are local and getting your car worked on somewhere else, you’re missing out! Thanks for the great work and as always spectacular service!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Liz! We appreciate the review. It's always a pleasure doing business with you

SA
Stephen A.
06/25/2020
Friendly and Clean
I had an appointment to get 4 New tires on my vehicle, its was completed on time with no issues, also the waiting room was cleaner then some medical waiting rooms. Also the staff was friendly and Professional.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Steve! It's always a pleasure doing business with you. We appreciate your continued support!

CV
CHARLES V.
06/23/2020
The People
Right from the start it was very relaxed and comfortable dealing with Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service. Greg Steinbrenner, his family, and staff made it obvious how important we, as a customer, were too them. I was recommended to them by a friend and will not hesitate to tell others about Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you so much Charles! It was a pleasure meeting you and selling you a vehicle. We hope to see you again soon! Take care

AT

Thomas P.
Wilkes Barre, PA
06/22/2020
Responsible
You prove to the customer what is wrong with the vehicle. Your staff is very courteous

Thank you Tom! We appreciate your and Molly's support over the years

KK
Kimberly K.
06/21/2020
Skilled, kind, and speedy
It has been a couple of difficult months for small businesses. It was nice to see they are taking precautions to keep everyone safe. And best of all when I went to check out my oil change is free free oil changes to all nurses what a kind and wonderful thing to do for nurses.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you, Kim! We appreciate all your hard work and of course your support. It was the least we could do. Take care!