James P.
Hyundai TUCSON
09/13/2019
Everyone I encountered had a great sense of humor and were very kind.
Had a great experience, brought the car in to get inspected. The young lady that brought me to and from my house in the shuttle was a delight.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure meeting you, we hope to see you again soon!

Belinda S.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/12/2019
Great dependable and friendly service

Thanks Belinda! We appreciate your business

Darlene M.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/11/2019
Awesome
I feel like I’m being taken care of like family at Steinbrenner’s. I know they care about my safety since I know nothing about tires and car care. Greg always comes out personally to say hello
And ask how I am. Prices are fair and I know I can depend on them watching out for me.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the review Darlene. It always a pleasure to see you!

DAVID H.
Always completely satisfied

Thanks Dave! It's a pleasure doing business with you

David M.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks Dave, we appreciate your business!

CK
Candy K.
White Haven, PA
09/01/2019
helpful friendly service
Always 5 star
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Candy and Ken, it's always a pleasure!

SK
Sheri K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ram 1500
Great service.
Just had an oil change and inspection done and as per usual service was excellant. My appt. was 8am and my truck was taken back promptly at 8am. No waiting no nonsense.

LA
Linda A.
Best Place in Mountain Top
Awesome service, knowledgeable staff, pleasant waiting area, fluent communication regarding care and needs of your vehicle . Wouldn't go anywhere else on the Mountain for car service. Plus they have a shuttle if you need a ride. They have helped me out in more than one emergency situation and for that I am immensely thankful. Thanks Greg!!!!!

Jeffrey H.
Drums, PA
Volkswagen Passat
Exceptional!!
Prompt and reliable service as always!

BG
BOB G.
GMC Canyon
08/28/2019
The quality of service
The employees knew what they were doing

JOE S.
Wapwallopen, PA
08/20/2019
Jeep purchase
Thank you, we are very pleased with your service and friendliness. Very happy with our purchase and after sale care.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Joe, it's a pleasure doing business with you and Ann and we hope to see you again soon!

CARINA M.
08/17/2019
Fast and reliable
Great place! Fast, reliable, and good price
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Carina, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

GB
Gary B.
BMW 323i
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business had good service, he got in there quickly and out of there quickly. They provided excellent service.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Gary, we appreciate your business!

HR
Harry R.
Pennsylvania
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Harry said the staff was nice at the business.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Harry, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

HR
Homer R.
Jeep Compass
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Homer said the service was very good. The service was done right.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Homer! We appreciate your continued support over the years