PW
Peyton W.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2019
Fixing a tired VW
I just wish it hadn't been so expensive but I think Gregg and Kevin and ???? tried to keep the costs as little as possible.

AH
Angie H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/25/2019
The customer service
They’re all always so helpful!! Thanks for squeezing me in Serina!!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 04/10/2019

You're welcome Angie, thank you for the business!!!

03/24/2019
Always friendly good service.

LN
Lorraine N.
03/22/2019
Awesome customer service!
Always prompt, thorough, and honest when taking care of our family’s car needs

Buick Verano
03/22/2019

MF
Mary F.
03/20/2019
Quick service, same day service sometimes.
I had a dead battery on my Mustang after laying it over the winter. They quoted me a price and was able to install it that same day. I'm new to car care since my husband passed and they have always been friendly, timely and caring.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the excellent review MaryAnne, we are always happy to help! If you ever need anything let us know

John G.
03/19/2019
Definitely Recommend!
Friendly atmosphere - & very helpful staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you John & Kathy! We appreciate your business and your thoughtful gift!

Mike S.
Wapwallopen, PA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business squeezed his vehicle in when they were busy.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Mike, we appreciate your business!

Saint Johns, PA
Mazda Tribute
03/15/2019
Excellent people and staff
Awesome people and friendly staff, reasonable prices, great work!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and we are always happy to help!

LW
Lois W.
03/15/2019
The Greatest Guys on the Mountain!!!
I have many friends off the Mountain that complain bitterly about their car service technicians. They laugh when I say I love going to the garage . Greg and his crew never make you feel like an valued "customer", because they actually make me feel like a valued FRIEND or almost family member!!!!!
There has rarely been a time when I called with a problem that they didn't say , "Come on in ".
And their harassment is fee of charge, for which I give my sarcastic rebuttal!! I also love talking with Serena, who actually took the time to help me re-connect my phone to the bluetooth in my car.
They always go above and beyond , and I am very grateful for all they have done and will continue to do for me. Great service, great technicians, and Great Friends........Love You All!!!

DEBBIE M.
03/13/2019
Fast service
We always take our cars here for eveything. The service is great and theyve always done a good job

Jeffrey H.
Drums, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/12/2019
Exceptional!!
Service was top notch from start to finish!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Jeff, we appreciate you doing business with you!

MJ
Mary J.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2019
Friendly honest atmosphere always!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Mary Jo, we appreciate your business!

John D.
Wapwallopen, PA
03/09/2019
Great
Service is amazing and so personable and trustworthy.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you John, we are always happy to help!

CK
CHRISTINE K.
Drums, PA
03/07/2019
Inspection
Clean, comfortable and great service!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Christime, we appreciate the wonderful review!

James M.
White Haven, PA
03/06/2019
Prompt friendly service
I rely on their email reminders when my car is due for service. It is very co venue to be able to schedule online
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review James, it's always a pleasure!

Justin B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the mechanic did a great job and everyone was really friendly.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Justin, it's always a pleasure!

Robert H.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he trusts the staff.
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review Robert, we appreciate your business!

02/27/2019
Great prompt service
Awesome job finishing the work we needed to get our car back on time!
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

JANET K.
Lexus IS 250
02/27/2019
Friendly and honest
My first time there was for an oil change. I wasn’t aware that I needed tires. Greg brought one of my tires out and showed me how bad they were He recommend a reasonably priced tire which he ordered.As soon as they came in he squeezed me in and put the tires on my car... this is the garage I will go to for all my auto service...
Greg S. from Steinbrenner Auto Sales And Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Janet, we appreciate you doing business with us!