QS
Quinton S.
Mercedes-Benz E420
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Quinton said the business found everything in his vehicle that needed service. The service was very good and faster than he expected.

CHRIS S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/02/2021
Very good diagnostic test of my vehicle.
Took vehicle in for transmission issue. They were able to diagnose and provide me with my options. Very reliable and honest service.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 05/03/2021

Thanks again Chris!

Acura TSX
04/27/2021
Responsive service
Steve’s was able to get my car in quickly for the service I needed.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you Wendy!

GMC Yukon
04/25/2021
Quick response to a critical issue with my vehicle
Had catalytic converter stolen. They took care of the issue immediately
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Robert, it was nice meeting and working with you, Bob.

Diane P.
Clark Fork, ID
Land Rover Discovery
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Diane said that the business is polite, respectful and tells the truth about services needed on her vehicle.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Diane, let me knowif and when you want to get your vehicle back in.

JODY S.
04/23/2021
Excellent Service!
I’ve taken my cars for service for over 12 years and have always received excellent, trustworthy care!
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for the nice words Jody. We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

Samuel B.
Dodge Dakota
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Samuel said the staff do good work but they are expensive. He stated that he might look for another business that don't charge just as much.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/20/2021

Hey Samuel this is Bob, I do appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. And I did some researched for you to be able to substanciate your concern about us being "expensive". If you would have taken your truck to our nearest competition and had the same exact work done you would have saved $1.16 plus tax and then the next nearest general repair shop to us would have saved you $27.50 for the same work. I gave you the price before we did the work and then when we were almost finished you hit me up for a payment plan which we don't normally do and I chose to let you make payments, which the other 2 shops probably would not allow. Once again thank you for taking the time and I'll see you in a couple of weeks for your next payment.

04/16/2021
Friendly great service
Always kind and honest fixes my vehicles at a reasonable cost. The loner cars are the best 👌
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Elise!

AP
ARTHUR P.
Subaru Ascent
04/16/2021
The service I recieved was excellent in every way. Pleasant, timely, reasonable price for service.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Arthur and we'll see you on the 30th.

EH
EDWARD H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/15/2021
SL500
Great service and recommendations for my vehicle.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks Edward, it was nice to meet you.

PH
Paul H.
Idaho
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Paul said the business provided good service.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks Paul!

CINDY B.
Athol, ID
04/09/2021
Quick, efficient service.
My car started acting poorly as I was leaving work. I limped it over to Steve’s Automotive and told Bob of my problem and that I had to find a ride home 30 miles south of town. He told me he would look at my car the next day and handed me keys to my loaner car. I was even able to make it to my 5:30 meeting on time before going home. The next day he called me with the estimate to repair my car and had it repaired within a few hours for the estimated price. I was very pleased and will continue to do business there.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Cindy. I'm glad we were able to get you going, Bob

GG
Gabe G.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Gabe said she has no complaints. The service was fast and they completed the job well done. They are excellent, knowledgeable and give efficient service.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Gabe

JACK A.
Audi Q5
04/05/2021
Great customer service!
These guys do a great job at a reasonable price. I recently had my oil changed and they took a look at the brakes and decided they needed some work. Although expensive -i didn't think it was out of line. They did a great job.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you so much Jack for placing your trust in us.

CHRIS S.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/02/2021
Great first experience
This was first time at Steve’s. Very positive experience. Bought a used car and brought in for a once over. Very thorough inspection that identified an existing issue. Owner Bob very thorough and upfront about the diagnosis and costs. Will
be returning for future service.
Bob N., Owner from Steve's Import Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Chris, it was nice to meet you.