Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/05/2020
knowledgeable, on time, always available to help.
We've been using Suffolk Alignment for our cars for years. They are the best!!

Marshall C.
Wakefield, VA
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Marshall said some of the staff at this business were rude to him and the price was kind of high. He stated that he was misquoted and wasn't sure if they gave him a fair price overall. He would not recommend this business for service due to these issues.

KW
Keith W.
Isuzu Ascender
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the service the business provided was done right.

TZ
Tom Z.
Portsmouth, VA
02/02/2020
PROBLEM SOLVED
My previous review was not what I should have done. I should have waited first for Gary Barnes to take care of business like he ALWAYS does, honest and reputable. Gary went in on a Sunday(SuperBowl at that) and FIXED the issue with my vehicle that I previously was so distraught about. The meaning "Put the cart before the horse" applies here. I'll be more patient before jumping to any conclusions. Gary has ALWAYS put his customers first and foremost. And to put things more in perspective, Gary had been out sick all last week and had the integrity to go in on an off day(Sunday) and probably still under the weather. I have always trusted his work. He worked on our "Cancer" car before finally putting it to rest and he did miracles keeping it running. If he was a doctor he would be top notch but I am glad he chose to service sick cars. I can only say "THANK YOU" Gary for making things right. Now I hope people see what an honest and reputable small town shop you have.

TZ
THOMAS Z.
Portsmouth, VA
02/02/2020
Not fixed
Put my 2002 Ford F-150 in for repairs to get my heater fixed. Replaced top coolant hoses, thermostat and reservoir cap. Went only 14 miles and my engine heat pegged out to the MAX(NEVER HAS HAPPENED IN THE 18 years I have owned this truck), lights on dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree. Pulled over immediately in the rain and lifted the hood, radiator fluid was everywhere, sounded like fluid was gushing through the radiator itself. My air filter container was damaged by the mechanic where clip goes on. To top it off I had to get towed back to their shop. Suffolk Alignment has ALWAYS been top notch on my service for all my vehicle s. Also work grease all over steering wheel and driver floorboard. I spoke with one of the owners, Nita and I know they will get to the bottom of this. I’m hoping it’s only a bad thermostat but this experience was not a good one. I believe in this group as like I said they have performed miracles on my cars in the past.

DERRELL W.
01/30/2020
Outstanding Service
The service was outstanding in every respect. My vehicle was taken in at the scheduled time, the water pump was replaced at a fair price.

DV
DOUG V.
01/20/2020
Trust & Quality
My father was an auto mechanic for 40 + years and he ran his own shop. My father has done all the work on all of my vehicles since I learned to drive, until he retired. I have tried several places since then but not been happy with their work or service. I moved to Suffolk two years ago and found Suffolk Alignment. I have taken my car there many times over the last two years getting such work done as a simple oil change, state inspection, to an air conditioner control module replaced and programmed. I have had several of the mechanics work on my car, and I have always been totally 100% pleased with their work. They make sure I understand what’s wrong and what it will take to fix it. Everyone there from the mechanics, service writers to the owner show me a great deal of loyalty as a customer! They show me that my business means something to them and they want it. I trust them and their work 100% completely! They will keep getting my business from now on! They have earned it!!

I completely recommend them to everyone!

Danny S.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Danny said they're pretty good.

KR
Kayla R.
Franklin, VA
Nissan Sentra
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Kayla said she would recommend this business for service.

SAM H.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/13/2020
Great
Received expert service from this business on each visit.

Daniel D.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the customer service is good and the quality of service was good too.

LINDA B.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/11/2020
As always fast courteous service. Knowledgeable, friendly. Would highly recommend.

DV
DOUG V.
01/02/2020
Trust in the quality of work!
The mechanic who worked on my car took the time to show me the valve cover oil leak I had. We discussed a tune up and what it consisted of, he adjusted my headlights to help fix another problem I had. He even asked about the headlight adjustment the next time he saw me. That said to me I was important and it gained my complete trust. He made sure I understood and was happy with the work done. Everyone there from the mechanics to the manager make sure I am totally satisfied and I appreciate that type of customer loyalty!

Marc B.
Newport News, VA
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Marc said the technicians were quick. They ordered parts which were in and installed the next day.

BJ
BILL J.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/18/2019
Fair price/ Good work
I have an older car. Suffolk Alignment has kept it running for years. I highly recommend them.