Alante B.
Suffolk, VA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Alante said the service was okay, however, the prices for the service was far too high.
Gary B. from Suffolk Alignment & Car Care responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Alante B.  I have received your 2 star review and I would like to make a response.  You brought your car in for a VA state inspection on 10/2/18. It failed due to a frayed serpentine belt that was caused by a failing a/c compressor pulley.  Your headlight lenses needed polishing and you also had a hole torn in the floor board on the left side of your vehicle which could allow exhaust gases to enter the vehicle. I gave you a written estimate for the repairs. You decided to take a rejection as opposed to repairing the vehicle.  You returned on the same day to have the a/c compressor & serpentine belt replaced. In order to warranty the compressor we replaced the accumulator & orifice tube as the estimate was written. You cleaned/polished the headlights and nothing was done by you to repair the hole in the floor board.  The headlight cleaning was not really done very well so we went ahead and sanded, cleaned and polished your headlights at no charge to you. We also repaired the hole in the floor board at no charge to you so we could put an approved state inspection sticker on your vehicle.  You returned a day or 2 later saying the a/c did not work. again at no charge to you we diagnosed the problem. The problem was the a/c blower motor was failing and needed to be replaced. The blower would work if you hit the bottom of it jarring the electrical contacts. The blower motor needs to be replaced but you decided not to fix it at that time. I believe in my heart that we went above and beyond to get your car approved for VA state inspection. To say "the prices for the service was far too high" is not fair to Suffolk Alignment. I would like to ask you to reconsider the work you paid for and the work we did for free and rescore your review. We look forward to serving your car care needs.

Suffolk Alignment