HJ
Heather J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she would recommend this business for service.

LEW B.
Jaguar XF
12/09/2018
Fast and Affordable
Summers has done a great job for many years with all my cars. In this case, i had the car into the dealer to program a key and i also got an estimate for some front-end work. Summers did the work for a fraction of the cost, and they did it right and on time.

HD
Heather D.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Heather said they were able to get her vehicle serviced fast and the service was great

CAROL S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2018
Always get the best service from Summers
They are very reliable, excellent service at reasonable prices. I can always count on Brian, the best automotive service I have ever found.

AT
ARIC T.
12/05/2018
Good but expensive
Good job at Summers. Went there expecting to get radiator fixed but left getting radiator, water pump, hoses, clamps, fluid, everything. Was shocked at the price but I guess it needed it.

MICHAEL C.
Auburn, WA
12/05/2018
Honesty, timely, great work.
Honesty, timely, great work.

Austin S.
Nissan Versa
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the service was good.

J.d. M.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
J.D. said they did what he needed and he trusts them.

CR
CHUCK R.
Bellevue, WA
Ford Excursion
11/17/2018
Friendly staff, great customer service
I bring my truck to Summers for everything from oil changes to major repairs. They've always given me great service - including recommending other shops for the one repair they weren't equipped to do. They take care to diagnose the real problem, and they stand behind their work. They're a bit further away for me, but I find it's worth the drive.

TK
TERRY K.
Kenmore, WA
Pontiac Grand Am
11/16/2018
Awesome, Stand up, Work
I have used these guys for minor and major repairs. Top notch repair work done over and over again, when they said it would be done.

STEVE S.
Mercer Island, WA
11/15/2018
I would highly recommend Summers Automotive
I have been a customer for at least 10 years with service to a variety of German and Japanese cars. No one likes auto repair issues, but with Summers I know I will get the best possible service at the most competitive prices. The people at Summers are very knowledgeable, they explain thoroughly what the issues are and never fail to deliver on the promised time of completion and are often under the estimated price. I could not recommend Summers Automotive more highly or enthusiastically

LA
LYNN (MARIE) A.
11/13/2018
Friendly & Reliable
I dropped my 06 Ford Escape off for its 130K inspection before boarding a flight to CA. I also had a few other things I wanted checked/done. I called and checked in a couple of times to see how things were going. Bryan was quick to answer any concerns and let me know what was being done. Along with an oil change, a tightening here and there, and new spark plugs they took care of a coolant issue and now my heater works real well. I am so happy to have a warm car now that winter is approaching. I would recommend Summers Automotive if you have a need for honest reliable mechanical work done!

WJ
WALT J.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/10/2018
Summers Auto Repair
My son his wife and myself have been using Summers for several years and as long as I have a choice I won't take my car any place else. They have always kept us informed as to what is needed and been on time and on the estimate. I have always been very pleased with their work.

BJ
BUD J.
Snohomish, WA
Cadillac SRX
11/10/2018
Always profeshional, give you all the information about service needed. Dependable
Exceptional staff, service always above and beyond.. very accommodating.

WH
WAYNE H.
Jeep Cherokee
11/07/2018
Solid shop
Summers keeps my '98 Jeep Cherokee running smooth. They did a recent service and found me a deal on an e-brake part and saved me some dollars.

11/03/2018
Great Service!
We are always very happy with the service that we receive from Summers Automotive Service. They provide an honest evaluation of the work that needs to be done, and never tries to upsell or have you do work that is not necessary. Their prices are reasonable and they make sure that they communicate so that there are no surprises. We are very happy with the work that they have done on our vehicle and would recommend them to everyone.

MT
Mario T.
Kenmore, WA
Volvo S60
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the staff at this business did a good job and the service was done quickly.

TJ
Troy J.
Coupeville, WA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the business gave him good service. It was very straight forward.

Randy M.
Snohomish, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the staff did a great job and the pricing was fair.

Marc C.
Seattle, WA
GMC Yukon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the staff was very accommodating.