Summers Automotive Service, Inc.

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mac M.
Jeep Cherokee
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Mac said the employees did a great job.

Sammamish, WA
Lexus ES 300
07/29/2019
Great work AND customer service!
I've always been happy over the last 15+ years until Friday night when I picked up my car after closing. Talked with Karen late afternoon, and as usually agreed, she put a highlighted post-it on top of invoice to NOT LOCK and put key under mat. Car was locked! Had to call AAA and wait (on a busy Friday night!) for service. I wasn't a happy camper to lose a huge block of time when I was under deadlines. I still love you all, but steam came out my ears for this one!

PC
PAUL C.
Ford Expedition
07/28/2019
Ford Explorer fuel pump replacement / oil change
I was very impressed and appreciative of the quick turnaround Summers Automotive provided when changing out the fuel pump and additional services requested while the vehicle was already in the shop. These folks have been great to work with for many years. They are fair, trustworthy and deliver excellent service! Paul

Steve C.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business has done a good job every time.

HW
Heidi W.
GMC Yukon
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said this business was awesome.

JENNIFER B.
Buick Century
07/13/2019
Summers automotive was great!
I was very satisfied with my experience at Summers Automotive because Brian quoted a fair price, but my bill was less and he came out to explain everything to me when I went to pick my car up
The team is nice and friendly and took really good care of me

CL
CHRIS L.
Buick Century
07/12/2019
A Trusted Neighbor
My car brakes appeared to be slipping so I took it to my trusted mechanics at Summers. I expected a several hundred dollar bill, but when I went to pick it up, the brakes were fixed and I was only charged for the oil change that I requested. They found that a part that they installed about a year ago had failed and so they replaced it and fixed the brakes for no charge. Who does that?? Summers does!! And this is why I trust them with all of my car needs.

HH
HUBIE H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/10/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
RESOLVED THE ANNOYING ISSUE THAT WE HAD FOR A VERY LONG TIME. SO GLAD TO HAVE IT REPAIRED!

Steven C.
07/09/2019
Oil service, etc
I take all my cars here, Excursion, Mini, VW, Mercedes. They always do quality work at a fair price.

Ford Excursion
07/08/2019
Oil service and intermittent light warning work
Did everything wonderfully. Highly recommend. Would not take my Mini anywhere else.

BW
BOB W.
Chrysler 300
07/05/2019
Honest work at a fair price
You can’t go wrong bringing your car here. The team has been together for a long time and they know how to fix cars the right way, the first time. They know cars and have more experience then any dealership.

MICHELLE M.
Seattle, WA
06/22/2019
Honest Service
I took my car in to Summers to have Brian take a look at the clutch. Nothing needed replacing and he told me he did not see a point in fixing something that wasn't broken. Great to find mechanics who don't upsell you on services you don't need!

Dodge Dakota
06/22/2019
Customer first!
The same people have been running Summers Auto for many years. They treat customers right.

RICK G.
06/21/2019
Professional Service
I have been taking all 4 of my vehicles to Summers Automotive for 18 years and have always been treated fairly. The entire team cares about doing what is right for the customer. Today they rotated the tires on my truck and insured that the tire pressure was correct for all tires.

BOB B.
Bellevue, WA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/20/2019
What a great shop!
And as usual, FABULOUS service!

J.D. M.
Redmond, WA
06/19/2019
outstanding service
Quality mechanics that you can trust. What else matters?

STEVEN C.
Volkswagen GTI
06/18/2019
Another great experience
Brought in for oil change and A/C test. As always they did a wonderful job and kept me informed.

MIKE D.
Woodinville, WA
06/18/2019
Ford F350
Work is always done right and on tome. Never had a problem after repairs

CK
CAMI K.
Redmond, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/17/2019
The Best!!
I have been going to Summers for 6 or 8 years. They do excellent work at a fair price and as a single woman, I never feel I’m being pushed into things I don’t need. Love this shop and I highly recommend them! My son uses them, too! They work on all makes and models and are super honest about your options and the pros and cons of each.

TG
TONY G.
Chevrolet Cutaway
06/15/2019
Reliable Service
I have been brining all my vehicles to Summers for the past couple years.
They can do the routine maintenance and the abnormal stress out fixes for resonable
Prices and Great results.
Thanks Summers.