DONALD D.
Redmond, WA
02/18/2019
All the connections needed
Summers not only does a great job on repairs but has the connections to get specialty items fixed right

LISA M.
Mercury Mariner
02/08/2019
Feel like family and do quality work!
These guys are great to work with. My experiences have all been professional, super friendly, and good work.

TJ
TIM J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/08/2019
The Best
I’ve been getting my cars fixed for about 50 years and these folks are hands down the best.

AC
AL C.
02/05/2019
Old Time Service Care
Tough to find businesses where you represent more than just a gleam of $$$$$$ in their eyes but Summers is one of them. For the kind of care that once was common and no longer is, try Summers.

JERRY D.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/05/2019
Highly recommend!!
Always a great experience at Summers. I've been using them for years. Job done right and in a timely manner.

BG
BOB G.
Kenmore, WA
02/04/2019
Outstanding professionalism and customer service
I have been taking my cars to Summers Automotive for over 10 years for three reasons:
- They are extremely professional in how they conduct business - never trying to “sell” you on unneeded services/maintenance.
- They do the work right - and the couple times something wasn’t quite right (car maintenance isn’t an exact science every time), they made it right.
- Their customer service - from Karen, Brian, and/or Jeff - can’t be beat! Friendly, knowledgeable, dependable.
Best automotive service experience I have had in my 50 plus years.

02/01/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
The people at Summers Automotive have all been great to work with! They provide honest assessment of the work needed, quality repairs, and reasonable pricing. We would highly recommend them!

ST
STEVE T.
Bellevue, WA
GMC Suburban
01/25/2019
Outstanding service
These guys are fabulous. They do excellent work and then stand behind the repairs. I would give six stars if I could; highly recommended.

TC
TOM C.
Acura MDX
01/25/2019
Accommodating
They are fair and realistic in their work.

DAVID H.
Dodge Dakota
01/24/2019
Long time customer
I have been coming to Summers for about 16 years. They know their business and treat customers well. Friendly and honest. Integrity is important to me.

BOB S.
Lexus ES 330
01/24/2019
Always great service! 👍
Service is prompt and always reliable.

TG
Tony G.
Duvall, WA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff did good work.

SJ
STAN J.
Snohomish, WA
Dodge Viper
01/18/2019
Getting it right the first time.
Summers automotive in Kirkland is one if not the best automotive repair shops in Washington. The owner Brian Estell has been in the business over 40 years. You just don’t find shops like this that often. He has a top notch operations manager and master mechanic Jeff Randolph who is a master of his craft. I wouldn’t trust just anyone with my 2006 Dodge Viper. These guys diagnosed and repaired it in record time. They also did go to battle against the warranty company for me also.
Much respect and thanks to the summers automotive company and crew.
Sincerely
Stan Johnson

JENNY L.
01/18/2019
Odd problem fixed quickly!
I called mid-morning with a problem that seemed unsolvable - my seat belt jammed in my driver door so tight I couldn’t open door from inside or out, neither could a good friend! Brian had a full schedule on a Friday but said I could drop it off and they would try to squeeze it in. Less than two hours later I received a call
that my car was fixed, seat belt freed! No charge, they wouldn’t accept a tip. I was so happy, this changed the course of my day and weekend! 100% satisfied!

JIM C.
01/18/2019
They always keep you informed and they do quality work sometimes more than they need to
Our whole family takes their cars two summers. We have been going there for probably 15 or more years and have never been disappointed I would recommend them to anyone.

KV
KRISTINE V.
Ford Expedition
01/17/2019
Such a caring place.
I would highly recommend this place to everyone! Such a great group that works there and so honest. Thank you for taking care of our car.

ROB W.
Kia Sportage
01/17/2019
Great service, on time, fair price
Summers is a reputable auto service shop.

JE
Jeff E.
Washington
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was honest and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

MZ
MIKE Z.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/16/2019
Keeping my Eclipse awesome
Great people, great service, and at a reasonable price!! They are the reason my 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse has ran so well for so long... over 200,000 miles and counting.
Thank You!!

RT
RICHARD T.
Redmond, WA
Mazda CX-5
01/10/2019
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
This car has been going to Summers since it was new in 2016. Not much to report, they rotate the tires and change the oil and the car keeps running. Easy to schedule an appointment, and I always get the car back on time.