Sun Mark Automotive Repair

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

SHERRY H.
04/08/2018
Mark & his mechanic Chris are great.
Mark & his mechanic Chris did a great job of diagnosing and fixing my truck. I am very pleased at the courtesy extended to an older lady.

JAMES T.
04/02/2018
Sunmark
Easy access, knowledgeable staff, friendly. Explain everything.

PA
PATRICIA A.
Saturn Ion
03/31/2018
Knowledgeable staff.
Fast and overall great service.

Mark S.
Lithia Springs, GA
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Mark said his overall experience was great and awesome. He would recommend them to everyone in the area.

Dewayne W.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Dewayne said everything was great. His vehicle runs great and he couldn't ask for a better service. Both Mark and Chris were great mechanics.

TW
Terry W.
Aliquippa, PA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the staff did a good job.

GB
Greg B.
New Port Richey, FL
Pontiac Bonneville
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff was awesome. The technician who did the service on his vehicle was straight forward and honest.

MARK S.
Dodge Journey
03/11/2018
SunMark is thorough
They are always fair, reasonably priced, informative and honest.

RK
ROBERT K.
03/08/2018
I keep coming back
Always upfront and honest. I appreciate that quality. And you can't beat the service!

AN
Alan N.
Florida
Jaguar XK8
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said the mechanic was excellent, but the pricing was expensive.

MARK G.
02/24/2018
Quality and honest work at a fair price. They never fail to explain the problem accurately and tell you your options and do the job right.
Another great job!

GL
GARY L.
Tampa, FL
02/23/2018
Brake inspection
Took my '01 Honda Odyssey in for an inspection of a grinding drum brake. Rather than hit me up for an annoying repair Chris discovered it was just dust buildup and wasn't major. He also got it done quickly since I needed to get to work. I've been in a couple of times and have always been treated honestly. Highly recommend.

David S.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
David said he has known the business for the last 20 years.

RA
Robert A.
Cadillac CTS
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has received 15 years of good service from the business. He stated that the mechanic that serviced his vehicle was outstanding.

JENNIFER G.
Scion xB
02/15/2018
I'm so happy to have found them
My A/C fan had been slowly dying for about 6 months, but I'd been dreading getting it fixed. The sudden onset of summer in February and the fact that my electrical system was being wonky forced me to deal with it. This was my first major problem with my car since I moved to the area, so I didn't have a go-to mechanic yet. Now I do. Overall, I talked to three people who worked there, and every one of them was professional, honest and kind. Chris diagnosed the problem, gave me a super reasonable quote to fix it and got the work done that day. He also tightened my oil filter, which was loose and saved my battery cables from being corroded away. We will definitely be using them again.