Robert B.
Pinconning, MI
10/05/2018
Updated review after reading owners response of previous review
Update: after reading their response to my review I chose to go back and trade the terrain in. As they stated I was given a pretty good trade in, though Im still a bit hung up that I took it back just a hundred miles or so outside the warranty when the oil burning issue was noticed and Randy claimed that he wasn't worried about the 100-200 miles I was over, leaveing me to believe he would have the engine fixed. But either way in the end I traded the terrain in toward a 2010 traverse which I am happy with, I'm just disappointed I had to carry almost $2000 over from the difference of the value/trade in on the terrain, but now I'm happily in the traverse. Now 200 miles after purchasing the traverse the power steering quit working, BUT I'm now in contact with BRENT who happily sent me to the garage and said the repairs will be taken care of and I am back in the same position I was when I purchased my first car from them years ago, I'm receiving the same great customer service I expected when I returned to purchase my 2nd vehicle from them. I hope this situation will be better from here on out.

Robert B.
Pinconning, MI
10/05/2018
Updated review after reading response from owner on previous review.