rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0

DEREK B.
CHEVROLET COLORADO
02/05/2016 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Austin was easy to work with and not really pushy, which I liked. Yes of course they are trying to sell cars but he was not as in your face about buying instantly like other salesmen I have dealt with. It was a great experience in my opinion.

DO
DUANE O.
Puyallup, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
01/31/2016 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
Always accommodating.
Reyna G., Social Media Director from Sunset Chevrolet responded on 02/01/2016

Thank you for the amazing review Duane! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

JAMES R.
Bonney Lake, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
01/31/2016 Category: Service
The entry service person was very helpful and courteous.
They explained the problem I thought was having in a quick and courteous manner.
Reyna G., Social Media Director from Sunset Chevrolet responded on 02/01/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review James! We're glad to hear that everything was taken care of for you in such a quick and easy transaction. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

ROBERT S.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/30/2016 Category: Service
Repair leak around ceiling antenna
Several similar repairs were lined up ahead of mine so was advised that it would take a few days. Was pleasantly surprised to get a call the next day to inform that the repair was complete. The leak has not recurred.
The rental car performed well, but was a bit on the small side.
Reyna G., Social Media Director from Sunset Chevrolet responded on 02/01/2016

Robert, thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that we were able to go above and beyond for your service and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for being a part of the Sunset family!

JV
JOHN V.
FORD F-150
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Great warrant service
1500$ worth of work, paid $100 deductible and$65 for a new belt, not bad. Feel a little like my new to me truck for 24k shouldn't come with this problem, but hey it's still an '09 and none of us has a crystal ball!

SP
SCOTT P.
Federal Way, WA
CHEVROLET SPARK
01/06/2016 Category: Service
The staff were helpful and friendly. Even though they were busy with all the holiday appointments, they were still able to get my car in and the oil changed quickly! :)
Reyna G., Social Media Director from Sunset Chevrolet responded on 01/06/2016

We're so glad to hear about your great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share!

JOHN L.
11/20/2015 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Ed did a awesome job getting me in my price range, and payment range

RACHEL M.
Graham, WA
CHEVROLET MALIBU
11/19/2015 Category: Sales
friendly help staff! conveinant location
we had a wonderful experience with Jake who was our salesman and the rest of the staff were friendly. finance was painless and the gal that worked with us was very helpful and nice

BC
BRANDON C.
Puyallup, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
11/19/2015 Category: Sales
A sales team that will work hard for you
Went in knowing it was going to be hard to get a can I wanted left with a brand new car more then expected with a nice rate and payment thatnk to sales and finance team

UA

EB
EVELYN B.
10/31/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome
Friendly and willing to listen to your concerns.

BLAKE H.
10/30/2015 Category: Sales
My truck smells like a dead animal.
Not pleased with the detail work on the interior of my new used truck. They say they are willing to clean it again but why was the first time around so poor.

TK
TRAVIS K.
Eatonville, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
10/30/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very attentive and they worked with us! Met our expectations!

RV
RICKSON V.
Auburn, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
10/29/2015 Category: Service
bad service
I get all vehicle services there. But wasn't happy the way I was treated. Service advisor was rude ando charge me more than a trailer place would charge

RL
RICHARD L.
Everett, WA
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Great New Car Buying Experience
Friendly, no pressure, reasonable negotiation, professional.

CA
COLBY A.
Auburn, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE LIMITED
Awesome Experience
Marco was very helpful working with my trade and helping me to find the best deal possible. Finance then got me the rates I needed.

SD
SHERRY D.
Lakewood, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
10/29/2015 Category: Service
In and out quickly!
I was acknowledged very quickly and my car was clean when I picked it up! The only negative is that the parking lot has too many cars making it a bit difficult to get to the service area. You need to move to a bigger location!

AV
AMPARO V.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Marco was fantastic!
Best place to buy a truck.

TINA M.
Federal Way, WA
CHEVROLET COLORADO
10/29/2015 Category: Sales
No pressure to buy and very accommodating
Fantastic experience, got the truck of my dreams.