MK
Mary K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Attention to Clean Car Policy
Even a freshly washed car was returned to me following the service. Wonderful!

Angela M.
Saint Louis, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, that’s exactly what I received. The place was busy but They were very organized. I was in and out in one hour and on with the rest of my day. I’ll definitely be back the Suntrup team was great.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Oakville, MO
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/27/2021 Category: Service
always great service great to make an appointment
We have bought around four to five vehicles from Suntrup in the past and has always been satisfied as for service, sales personnel, the whole experience has been great. Would always suggest giving Suntrup a chance on the purchase of a vehicle
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

EM
Emir M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
We always Change Our Oil And Fix Our Hyundai Santa Fe Here At Suntrup And We Love This Place Everyone Is Friendly And Kind To Us The Wait Decent. Its Very Clean Place And We Are Very Satisfy We The Work On Our Cars.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

PH
Patrick H.
Dupo, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Vehicle service Was scheduled and completed on time communicated very well and very professional staff
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Wendy and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Amanda S.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Ever since purchasing my Elantra from Hyundai South back in 2013, I've always been treated very well during my service experiences. The entire staff is friendly, courteous, and goes above and beyond for their customers. Shout out to Nick for always being a superstar, you really know your stuff and I greatly appreciate you!
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

RJ
Ruelette J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful people
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Service is fast. Recommends what needs to be done.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

TT
Tony T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021 Category: Service
January 2021 Service
Tim once again provided me with world class service. He treats my car as if it was his. I can tell he is looking at the car as a whole and not just an oil change and tire rotation. This is why I have continued to do business with Suntrup for the past 20 years.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Jena W.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Great sevice
Check in was easy and the lady was so nice. They had hot coffee in the waiting area. The wait time was just as long as they said it would take.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service. They make sure that your car is well taken care of. Catching things you may have missed and getting your approval to fix the situation. Their catch of my worn out wiper blades kept me seeing clear during snow.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Varonica and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Belleville, IL
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Suntrup Oil Change
Suntrup provides a good service for oil changes and repairs. Their costs are far less than other dealers in St. Louis.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Kirkwood, MO
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent in service, price , and quick return of my car. Thank you Tim!
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021