Suzanne H.
Ballwin, MO
suntrup Hyundai south Lindbergh st louis
Salesman kept my car for weekend and gave us a nice loaner. Price quoted for trade in changed to a lower price upon our return to buy. Promises of certain little items to be included with new car Were not included like cargo carrier in truck and rubber floor mats. We had to wait over four hours to see the finance man and haggled over the mugs plus vehicle maintenance program. Presumably getting an extension beyond the 60,000 miles and new tires. at the end of 3 years Before 60,000 miles the contract ended and although I asked Nick in service about the tires I was told I had to wait the 60,000 miles so no tires. Plus he charged us for additional item like a cabin filter etc almost $300 worth of things that would have been included for free under our Magic plan the next service time. The presumed extended warranty was a lie and Magic would not honor it Never in all our regular services at the dealership was oil consumption mentioned until our service was out of warranty and I went to a local service for an oil change. They monitored our oil and mentioned the engine recall on sonatas. This is when I met Bob Perry and returned to suntrup for service. He took such good care of me and we got a new engine. I have appreciated his help and drive The 45 minutes to get service with him at Suntrup He told me he’s leaving and I’m in a quandary as to what to do.

St. Louis, MO
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Over 5 years and 3 cars always have been on time and if more time is needed they stay in touch
Stated above
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Barnhart, MO
oil change
n/a
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

St. Louis, MO
Great
They are great!

LL
Ladonna L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Job
I only use Tim as my service advisor. He knows my Tucson and me. Tim ALWAYS makes me feel that he is looking out for my needs for my Tucson. I can't keep up with service and Tim let's me know what I will be needing and when. Tim is the only one I would deal with. I always leave feeling good with my service.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
check before you drive away
check repair if you can before you drive away
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Tim and I appreciate your business!

DF
David F.
Fenton, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and good servie
Been having great success with you since 2005
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

LC
Linda C.
Arnold, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Worked me in quickly
Didn't have an appt. They worked with me.

De Soto, MO
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great stuff
Always great service

Richard S.
Quick and easy service.
Made a last minute appointment for service. They were able to accommodate my request and had me back on the road quick.
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Bob and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Bridget H.
Exceptional Service!!
Always so helpful . Would highly recommend!!!!

Fenton, MO
10/20/2020 Category: Service
In and out really quick. If not rental car the no problem.

Kathy S.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional and professional service.
The technition Max was extremely professional and showed genuine care for the maintenance of my vehicle. I must say after the repair my vehicle performance is great!!!

Tim is the BEST!
Tim was so great! I pre-scheduled my service request and did not realize that I sent the request to leave my car. Tim was so sweet and let me know my mistake and let me know that it would be a while but he got me out of there within 3 hours. It was a long wait but he made sure to check up on me to make sure I knew I was a priority! He was extremely thorough in his explanation of what was going on with my car. He's the best!!!

Christina B.
Dupo, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Nick in the service department.
Nick is very professional and helpful. He makes the service department.
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

HH
Harv H.
Arnold, MO
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick, through and professional
Jordan, my service advisor, was exceptionally helpful and knowledgable about the vehicles as well as products and services offered. He was able to give me great advice and Brian's service department is aces on delivering!
Brian K. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Jorden and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.