Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5Overall Rating 4.5614068/5rating 4.5614068
Overall Rating 2.24561/5Overall Rating 2.24561/5rating 2.24561rating 2.24561rating 2.24561

Chesterfield, MO

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable..professional ..
Professional
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Zinka, we appreciate your great feedback.

TD
Theodore D.
Byrnes Mill, MO
Quick service
The service was done quicker than I expected it to take.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Theodore, we appreciate your great feedback.

Na
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.

DF
David F.
Fenton, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, my car was done sooner than promised
I'll keep on coming back
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you David, we appreciate your great feedback.

VE
Victor E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Victor, we appreciate your great feedback.

Service advisor Tim
Tim is the best. Even though it took several times to get it right. Tim made sure I was taken care of. He is ALWAYS professional.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your reply. Tim and I appreciate your feedback greatly.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Convenience of open late during the week. The service is quick & efficient.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated greatly.

OH
Oscar H.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
check out car
friendly and very competent
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Oscar, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

AG
Avis G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Avis, we appreciate your feedback immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

SF
Sheri F.
Ballwin, MO
Quidk Service
I scheduled a morning appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. I blocked off my morning because I thought that I would spend it at the dealership. I even brought homework to work on. However, my car was done in less than 2 hours. Great job and great service.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Sheri, we appreciate your feedback.

RA
Robyn A.
Rock Hill, MO
09/14/2018 Category: Service
good people bad service.
the 2-stars are for the 2 people. Dave handled my services intake, very nice. fair, good communication. Lisa handled my issues after "service" -refunded my $$.
the service itself - always bad. i only brought the car in b/c i thought the A/C issue might be under warranty otherwise i don't bring my car here anymore. (learned my lesson) but i found myself there for A/C, so went ahead & had oil change and tire checked since my TPMS light kept coming on. Nail found in left rear tire- i okayed the charge after Dave notified me. I picked up my car after 5pm. - Car had been there since 8am. When the porter brought it around the TPMS light (still) was on so i drove back into the service bay to ask why- b/c should be off if you fixed the nail in the tire. Service guy- not Dave (he had gone home by now) said he wasn't sure if it was fixed. if i waited 1-2 hours ("we're busy") i could get tire rechecked. You had my car all day so I chose to leave and go elsewhere. Called for refund of the tire fix the next day- that was handled by Lisa, very nice/understanding. She wanted to check with the tech (Aaron) whose name was on my invoice first. she said he is one of their best and wouldn't skip the work. i agreed to let her try to resolve. she called me back and refunded money- she admitted that the tech listed on my paper work had not done the oil change or the tire fix & wasn't sure who did, so she apologized and gave refund no prob. funny they can't remember if they fixed your tire but they always remember to charge you! my car is past the 60k warranty, so i don't have cause to come here anymore but just double check your service if you are still doing business with them.
also i was super sad to hear that Tony Medlin passed away. ( i haven't been in a while) He always handled my car service in the early days of my ownership (2013) and he was very trust worthy and professional. my condolences to your staff, he seemed like a nice guy.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Robyn for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

RJ
Ruelette J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast service friendly people
Friendly and very helpful
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Ruelette, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
Sonata
Jackie is a treasure! Tim was helpful friendly and knowledgeable
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

A&
Anthony &.
Fenton, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
service advisor was helpful and worked to resolve the problem to my satisfaction
The service was performed quickly and correctly the first time. The service advisor was friendly and courteous.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Anthony, we appreciate your great feedback.

Professional and Responsive
I had to make a repair to a new purchase and Suntrup Hyundai was very professional and put me at ease. They completed the work promptly and notified me every step of the way.

Excellent service!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Jason M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Tim is fantastic, accommodating with any questions or needs and always provides us with the best service!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Jason, Tim and I appreciate your feedback immensely.

Janet F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Had a 2:15 appointment. Showed up about 15 minutes early. Was taken care of at that point. Did not have to wait the extra 15 minutes. The technician was courteous and professional. We walked next door to get lunch, We were told it would take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. We were called within 40 minutes telling us our car was ready. Our technician explained all that was done. Oil change and tire rotation. Car was in good shape. Walked me to the cashier. Extended gratitude that we came to Suntrup for our service, asked if there was anything else he could help us with. The cashier was also very courteous and professional. All in all was a pleasant experience.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Janet, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

James M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out under an hour as promised.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you James, we appreciate your great feedback.