Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5Overall Rating 4.635133/5rating 4.635133
Overall Rating 2.24324/5Overall Rating 2.24324/5rating 2.24324rating 2.24324rating 2.24324

TP
Todd P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, Fast and Thorough
Check In was friendly and fast. I made the appointment seamlessly on my Genesis app. Service was done quickly and thoroughly.

Joyce K.
Imperial, MO
Grrat service
Fast friendly up-to-date service very happy
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Jesse and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit

CA
Carrie A.
Saint Charles, MO
Superb customer service
My service writer worked with me on getting a good price for my windshield! I was impressed!
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Tim and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

MN
Michael N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Love the way you have ALWAYS treated and dealt with my issues ...Tim Mc Carthy is the best.

Linda M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
reliable and friendly
Everything was covered under warranty and it didn't cost a penny.

James S.
Swansea, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review
Very professional and neat service writers. My car is always finished on time and returned washed and dried.

Shenker M.
Great people

Kim M.
Valley Park, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
I am extremely impressed with the service provided by Suntrup. The dealership I purchased the vehicle from was totally unresponsive to the problem. While the problem with the vehicle continues, I simply cannot afford to fix safety issues ignored by Hyundai. I will alert the National Transportation and safety board about the dangers with the Elantra line. I was almost hit multiple times driving this vehicle and the problem with the ESC system continues to occur. I will also seek legal guidance. A recall or class action lawsuit needs to occur. The attitude at hyundai is despicable as they refused any financial responsibility for the repairs or collateral damage caused to the vehicle. Customer safety is not a concern at this company. No one should purchase this line until they identify and resolve the ESC issues. The problem is with Hyundai Corporation. Suntrup is an excellent company.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

John and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

David P.
High Ridge, MO
Visit for Engine sensor recall
Service rep, Jess was very knowledgeable about my car and the needs and recall.
Small customer waiting area. good popcorn, tho

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service
They are always very thorough going through this issues with the car and have good communication on issues and when maintenance is complete.

Barbara B.
SERVICE IS GREAT
FAST,FRIENDLY,SERVICE
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Jason and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

Cathryn B.
Bridgeton, MO
Service Department is awesome
I liked that I was told what they were doing and what it took to get my Sonata running again so smoothly

Lila S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Suntrup Hyundai service
Customer service. Tim is a great communicator and a pleasure to work with

Michele S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Got to me right away and finished even before they told me it would be done.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Nick and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we look forward to your next visit.

MJ
Mark J.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Really good customer interaction. Got me in fast and efficiently while I waited for my car.

CE
Charles E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The service department at Suntrup Hyundai is the best I have ever experienced. Service advisor Tim McCarthy is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Joan C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I brought my 2015 Elantra in for ts emission's test and it passed with flying colors - because I've been taking my car to Suntrup Hyundai since I bought it there.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

DF
Dennis F.
Fenton, MO
Job well done.
Your able to talk and understand what's going on about your car
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Millstadt, IL
Professional team
All of the service representatives have been very professional. They will make suggestions for service but are not pushy. If something isn't right after the service, they are very amenable in getting it right.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the long wait time on your previous visit and are working to correct the situation. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

Wait time to long
I had an appointment at 8:30 for an ill change and I didn't leave until 10:30. Just for a oil change.
GARY W C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feed back. We apologize for the long wait time and are working to correct the situation. We would like to offer you a complimentary oil change for your inconvenience. Please present this email on your next service.