Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5Overall Rating 4.6060595/5rating 4.6060595
Overall Rating 2.26154/5Overall Rating 2.26154/5rating 2.26154rating 2.26154rating 2.26154

Roseann B.
St. Louis, MO
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
The service is awesome and Jesse does a great job to make sure that everything is completely done to my satisfaction

Bekir S.

VT
Valerie T.
Belleville, IL
service tech was great
Our service tech, Nick, was great. Super friendly and very professional. My one concern is that I was told my vehicle needed a front end alignment. We happen to have free alignment for life with the company we purchased our new tires from so we declined the front end alignment from Hyundai. The very next day I got an appt. with the tire company for the alignment. This company informed me that my car does not need an alignment. Things that make you go 'hummmm'.

Ryan C.
goodjob for most part
Thanks

Stanley M.
Eureka, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Personal Relations
Excellent personnel great workmanship, kind and courteous!!!

GS
Gaurav S.
Suntrup elentra service

RA
Rachel A.
Farmington, MO
Very polite and kind!
They always take the best care of me and my car! Service department has the nicest people I’ve ever met!

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt, efficient and courteous

WR
William R.
Columbia, IL
Great

Robert B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service dept
Tim’s the man. He treats me with respect and doesn’t haggle me for anything. I really like that he tells me straight forward and leaves it up to me without being pushy. I hate pushy people so that’s why I only go to tim

James K.
Mount Olive, IL
01/16/2019
Friendly people and great service.
Very professional and friendly.
Gary C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you James, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

James K.
Mount Olive, IL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and great service.
Very friendly service people and a great value.
Gary C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you James, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

GF
Grace F.
Leadington, MO
Amazing !
Always an amazing experience!
Gary C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Grace, we appreciate your great feedback.

Rhonda C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The people are always friendly and knowledgeable. I always feel well taken care of.
Gary C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Rhonda, we appreciate your great feedback.

HP
Harry P.
High Ridge, MO
Why
I came in for a computer update and a recall that turned into two of them. I was told bout a hour I waited almost two when I got my car back it was running funny nothing wrong prior to the service when I pulled on my car was getting a average of 27.6 miles per gallon on highway regular drive round 25 on according to my car. Well on highway I get 10 miles to gallon city driving if I’m lucky I get 4 according to the car also before I would put in eco mode and go slow to conserve gas and sport little pick up the two seam to be switched I put in sport falls flat done when I called the dealer they told me they did a computer update and it will reset over short time now this car is getting worse gas mileage than my 8 cylinder truck that’s 20 years old with 300k when I called back tell them I was told it was done correctly and that’s the way car supposed run I wish I had never brought my car in to get update and take chances elsewhere
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Harry for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for your inconvenience.  I am not sure who originally told you this is normal but it is not.  Your adviser John has contacted you and we do have a rental available for you while we figure out what is happening.  Please return at your convenience.

Jason D.
Arnold, MO
Same day service 😁
Awesome as usual ty all very much and they have comfy chairs.
Gary C. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Jason, we appreciate your great feedback.

Herculaneum, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
New car purchase
Frank and Fred were great to work with! The trade/purchase process went smoothly and I never felt rushed or pressured into buying. Frank took the time to find the right vehicle and options that I needed (and wanted). I love my new Sonata!

TH
Tom H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Total customer satisfaction communicating the repair process from start to finish with estimated completion times. Spot on performance by Tim!!!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Tom, Tim and I appreciate your great feedback.

LP
Lejla P.
Imperial, MO
2018 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Service!
Great people. Great service.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Lejla, we appreciate your great feedback.