Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5Overall Rating 4.531916/5rating 4.531916
Overall Rating 2.25532/5Overall Rating 2.25532/5rating 2.25532rating 2.25532rating 2.25532

Mary S.
Kirkwood, MO
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick!
My service provider said an hour and 15 minutes. My oil change, etc., was done in 45!

DO
Dora O.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Out of the park
Always impressed with the staff at Suntrup Hyundai service, but this service period was exceptional. Tim, the service manager, went so far beyond “above & beyond”, it was in the category of super hero. He explained everything clearly, went out of his way to keep me informed, & in all ways possible, put me at ease AND made sure that I wasn’t charged above what was necessary. He will always be tops in my book, and in my opinion, he deserves a raise and a promotion. ♥️

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Hyundai makes a quality product and offers quality service. Scheduling was easy, staff friendly and professional, work completed in a timely manner. Thanks!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your great feedback. Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Excellent customer service!
I received prompt, efficient, and courteous service. Thank you
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast friendly,and courteous.

JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please feel free to offer any suggestions for our improvement.  We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and maybe with your input we can achieve that 5th star.

Jane B.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Tim in the Service Department was very friendly and efficient. I appreciate your prompt and thorough service.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Jane, Tim and I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Andrea M.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
do not go to this dealership
I did not have a pleasant experience and am very disappointed in the service provided. I made an appointment online over a month before I went in for an oil change, tire rotation, and to fix a manufacture recall. I made it well in advance, took the day off work to come to this appointment since they are not open on the weekends, I work full time, and live about 30 minutes away. I wanted to have this appointment before my husband drives this car across the country since he is moving our belonging in 2 weeks to California. While I was waiting for the service to be done, someone came to ask me if I wanted to have the filters changed. He quoted the price and I agreed. When I was checking out, the price he quoted did not include labor. Why would he not provide the full price, he gave me inaccurate and incomplete information? I believe this was on purpose since I was reluctant at first to get them changed. I believe this is an extremely dishonest approach. At this point he proceeded to also tell me he couldn’t do the recall repair because he didn’t have the part. I had this appointment for a month and they knew I was coming in, so this is unacceptable. The parts should have already been ordered and available when I came in for the appointment. He told me to come back, which is impossible for me since I needed it before my husband drove the car across the country. I am also working full time and 8 months pregnant with no other time off before the baby. He was rude and not apologetic. Overall, it was a horrible experience and completely unacceptable. I will never go back to this dealership.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Andrea for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for your inconvenience.  The part for the recall is the evaporator temperature sensor.  It is for optimum functioning of your a/c system.  I do apologize that our shipment that was supposed to come if that morning was delayed from Hyundai.  The parts are here now and if you want to return we will put it on a priority basis and have it done immediately. As for your filters, they are menu priced and quoted at $49 for the cabin filter and $24 for the air filter.  This is the installed prices.  You were charged $23.95 on your air filter and $46.90 for your cabin filter. If you were quoted differently I need to know how much to make a correction.  I remember how tough it can be when you are about to have a child, my wife and I have recently had our own bundle of joy. The frustration even is worse for you since you are moving especially cross country. I cant express in words how sincere my apology is but we do and will make things right. Please feel free to contact me at 314-892-2552 ext 252.
John  Norris

LF
Lester F.
Waterloo, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
personable service manager
Very personable service manager. Did not make me feel rushed or bothered by my presence as experienced elsewhere. I do most of my own service work. if I did not, would not hesitate to take it there.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Lester, we appreciate your feedback.

WA
William A.
money saved
service writer found two items to be serviced were done just 2,000 miles ago.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you William, we appreciate your feedback.

MU
Melissa U.
Arnold, MO
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly individual s
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Melissa, we appreciate your feedback.

Diana C.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tony M. and his team eagerly approach upon entering the service garage area and are extremely courteous and professional.
Scheduled an appointment for car inspection and emissions tests. For a Monday, it was quite busy upon drop-off. My vehicle passed inspection and I was on my way after one hour.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Diana, Tony and I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Clyde S.
Cahokia, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
My third Elantra
Hyundai service quality and dependability keeps getting better while staying competitively priced.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Clyde, we appreciate your feedback immensely.
Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always a great experience
John Dingley greeted me and made sure that my car was up to date on all its service needs. Also, made sure that my coupon was applied to my bill. Wait time was short for my oil change. As always it was a great experience.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your great comments.  We greatly appreciate all feedback immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

TT
Tony T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 2018 oil change and coolant flush
I was provided with excellent customer service on my last visit to Suntrup Hyundai. Despite the service department being very busy, my car was ready ahead of schedule. Great job team!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Tony, my staff and I appreciate your great feedback.

MO
Mark O.
Saint Charles, MO
Suntrup South County Hyundai has been with me through thick and thin
I have dealt with few mechanical issues with my 2016 Elantra, but in dealing with the ones I've had, the service department at Suntrup Hyundai South County has been fast, friendly and attentive.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Mark, your feedback is appreciated immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

JO
Julie O.
Fenton, MO
Rating
I gave you 5 stars as the service done on my car is always done well.

The last time I was there for a 4p appointment, for just an oil change took 2 hours and 20 minutes. The lady I was sitting next to and I, after seeing the waiting room empty, finally asked when our cars would be done. About 10 minutes later we were done.

I don't know if there was a problem or not, no one said. In the future, I'll try for a morning appointment.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Julie, we appreciate your feedback and I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

PR
Patricia R.
Robertsville, MO
05/21/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Brought the vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation. Not having an appointment, service manager, Tony Medlin said it may take a few hours to complete the work. My wife and I went to breakfast and while we were eating I received a call fromTony saying the vehicle was ready. It only took the 45 minutes.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Patricia, we appreciate your great feedback.

AR
Andrew R.
Affton, MO
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Software update
Tim, was very professional I always knew what was going on through the entire process. As always he keeps me informed rather its for an oil change or a major issue.
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Andrew, Tim and I appreciate your feedback immensely.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Shirley B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service with ease
Frienfly and efficient. Listened to the complaint and solved the problem . Thank you!
JOHN N. from Suntrup Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Shirley, we appreciate your feedback.