Dustin C.
Cadillac DTS
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff gave him a list of things that needed to be done in his vehicle and when the job was finished he found out that they did a lot of things that he did not know about without charge.

CV
CHRIS V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/19/2020
Van maintenance
Took my van in for an oil change today. What I love about Super Tech is although they just changed my oil today, they also do their standard checks of all systems. Everything was okay, but they went ahead and hit all my grease zerks. I really appreciate the extras I get at Super Tech with all my repairs being reasonably priced.

SA
Steve A.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Steve said he was extremely pleased with the service.

CA
Cody A.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Cody said this business was fast with what needed to be done.

JARED G.
Wellington, KS
Kia Cadenza
05/22/2020
Good People.
Been taking all my vehicles to them for a few years now. They are good and honest, which is hard to find in a mechanic now days.

SV
Shane V.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Shane said the staff does a great job on his vehicle.

RACHEL B.
Derby, KS
Kia Soul
04/29/2020
Fast Service during trying times
They are open by appointment despite the whole covoid thing. I made an appointment to get my oil changed, and they were extremely efficient.You can't go in their lobby right now, but I didn't mind waiting outside at all because I love this place so much. I was even late to my appointment but they were very patient and understanding and got my car looked at in a very timely manner. After my service, I was given a detailed estimate for the next regular maintenance my vehicle would need without having to ask. Supertech makes caring for my car economical and pragmatic.

FV
Frank V.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the mechanic at the business does good work and trustworthy. He said the lady at the front desk seems to be very knowledgeable. He is happy that he found this facility to work on his vehicle.

DO
DREW O.
Ram 1500
04/06/2020
Management is awesome
Every time I’ve ever been to this company they get me right in right out everything is done the right way I have no complaints at all would recommend them to anybody

MF
Michelle F.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said they are always great. Her vehicle had been there before, so they knew it and knew what was wrong. They always give her great feedback on what needs to be done.

Bobby H.
Buick Regal
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff provided good service.

ST
SEAN T.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/06/2020
You guys did a great job and very quick. Thank you

CO
CHRIS O.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/26/2020
My car
They did an amazing job and took care of me like they always do thank you again and see you at the next carshow

CD
Christian D.
Mercury Mariner
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Christian said they were very good but some things could be better, and he didn't elaborate.

AD
AMANDA D.
Haysville, KS
01/10/2020
The Service and People
The individuals who Iwork there are very helpful and tend to look out for their customers. The took the time to explain everything before they did it.