Stephanie M. on 04/18/2018
Stephanie said the staff got the job done quickly and it was cheaper than she thought it was going to be. They always tell her what goes on with her vehicle and she was satisfied with what they did.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
REBECCA T. on 04/11/2018
"QUICK • friendly service • AFFORDABLE "
Such a great experience! The manager is attentive, friendly, and got my car in immediately. The service was quick, affordable, and I will definitely go back! 5 STARS!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:50 PM
JUDY L. on 04/10/2018
"The owner’s customer service."
The owner is very helpful & friendly. Job completed & well done.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 08:59 PM
NICOLE R. on 04/10/2018
"Friendly Service At An Affordable Price"
I came in on a Saturday morning and was helped out immediately. The service took less than 30 minutes and the staff was super friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 03:25 PM
DAVID L. on 04/05/2018
"Excellent work as always. Keeps my 24 old car (yes) in top shape!"
Failed smog test but you got it passed. Been coming to you for at least a decade. All my vehicles. Told many people and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Keep up the great work. Thanks!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 05:47 PM
LORI V. on 04/04/2018
"Fast friendly service. "
Was very affordable and I learned about my tire pressure needed. This was just a Smog check, I would bring my car back for repairs if needed.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 04:15 PM
Laura V. on 03/31/2018
Laura said she was satisfied with her service because she knew she got fair prices and good service. She didn't have any problems with her vehicle after the staff worked on it.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018
MARIA V. on 03/27/2018
"Outstanding Service"
Phong did a great job servicing my Ridgeline. He showed me exactly what needed to be replaced which was the timing belt and axles. Phong & his team worked all weekend on my truck and his estimate was on target and was very courteous when he told me when it would be ready. This is a trustworthy auto repair shop, bar none. Thanks, Phong.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 10:11 PM
MATTHEW H. on 03/25/2018
"Professional and Prompt"
Terrific service - excellent communication, fast service, clean facility, very courteous. Will definitely return for future services.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 08:42 PM
MICHELLE B. on 03/25/2018
"Excellent"
The service is always amazing. Quick and efficient.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 12:27 PM
BRANDT M. on 03/22/2018
"Great service"
Service was very fast and professional. The gentleman that checked me in was courteous and pleasant. Overall a good experience, would definitely come back here.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius c
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 01:57 PM
LAURELA B. on 03/22/2018
"Smog Check"
Quick, easy and affordable!
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 10:15 AM
RICHARD J. on 03/18/2018
"Great work and Customer Service"
Phong and his crew were excellent. They contacted me and let me know what was wrong with our car as well as pictures of the damaged parts. The car is running great now and feels like when we first bought it. I highly recommend T P Auto Repair Shop.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 08:50 PM
MIKE S. on 03/17/2018
"Always Happy"
I have been a customer of TP Auto for years and there is no other place that I would take my cars. I can call and almost always take my car in the same day, with a call letting me know what is going on with my car within an hour of drop off. Phong will always explain to me what is wrong and will send videos of the repair. I have and will continue to recommend TP Auto to anyone with car problems. The price is always reasonable and the service is always outstanding. As I said in the beginning I have been taking my cars to TP for years and I will continue for many more years. Thanks for taking care of my cars. :-)
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 09:25 PM
JUDY T. on 03/16/2018
"Place to go to"
They are very knowledgeable. They were able to find the underlying problem and fixed it in no time. Will definitely refer others.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018 04:25 AM
Kent J. on 03/15/2018
Kent said he always receives fair work at a fair price. The service is always pleasant.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
DEREK N. on 03/14/2018
"Phong at T.P Auto Repair."
The check engine light was on in my car. My mechanic couldn't figure out what was wrong but was sure it would not pass smog. The mechanic recommended Phong at T.P. Auto Repair. On the way to their location on El Cajon Blvd., I noticed my breaks were screeching once I turned the music down. Phong is professional and personable...and reasonable. Not only did he not charge for the diagnostic exam, Phong fixed the problem, passed smog, and fixed the breaks for a reasonable price. I highly recommend T.P. Auto Repair.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:40 PM
JUDY A. on 03/11/2018
"Tp Auto -Oil Change visit"
Excellent service, plus adjusted tire air pressure for colder weather.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/11/2018 04:50 PM
Rosanne C. on 03/10/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Smog Test"
My biannual smog test for the DMV was due again and I was going to return to the place I went to previously, but they had raised their price. I quickly Googled for cheap smog test near me and found that T P Auto Repair had a special coupon and is on the SmogTips.com website for a mail-in rebate. They are conveniently located off El Cajon Blvd and is close to my home. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by Phong who was very polite, cheerful and accommodating. He started the paperwork and tested my vehicle right away and I was in and out in no time. My car passed but before he ran the smog test, Phong found that I was a quart low on oil, which I didn't realize, and my tire air pressure was low. For no charge he topped off my tires and put in the needed quart of oil, only charging $3 for the oil. I was very impressed with the attention paid to my car, honest and reliable service I received, and courteous treatment at this well-run and clean auto repair shop. I will definitely be coming back for future services! Another plus is that they accept all major credit cards, including American Express.
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018 09:05 PM
STEPHANIE R. on 03/08/2018
"Smog Check"
I came here based on a Google search to get a smog check as I am new to California. The man who I assume to be the owner helped me and was extremely polite and helpful. He even gave me a little background on the area since I am new to the state. In the event I need any auto repairs or another smog check, I will undoubtedly return here. The cost was much lower than a lot of places I looked up as well.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra