CP
Christopher P.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said that the facility is very efficient. They get the work done quickly and the whole experience was hassle free, just the way he likes.

MN
MIKE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/30/2018
Great Service!
Great service provided in very reasonable time! My new San Diego mechanic!

Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/19/2018
Another job well done!
Thanks Phong for the outstanding customer service!

Kelly S.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff were honest.

Jennifer M.
05/14/2018
Phong is the best
I trust Phong with my car. He tells me what I need and gets the job done so quickly. I really appreciate having a place where I can take my car without worrying.

SELENA B.
Honda Element
05/08/2018
Quick and easy!
My experience was quick, easy, & personable. Phuong answered all my questions & I am super grateful that they were able to take my vehicle last minute & provide an efficient service the same day.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
05/08/2018
smog check
great customer service, great price , job done in timely manner. I would come back again.

HN
Howard N.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Howard said he appreciated that the staff were punctual and honest.

AK
ADAM K.
Calabasas, CA
04/30/2018
Easy Smog Check
Easy smog check, friendly staff, and great prices.

Stephanie M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff got the job done quickly and it was cheaper than she thought it was going to be. They always tell her what goes on with her vehicle and she was satisfied with what they did.

RT
REBECCA T.
Honda Fit
04/11/2018
QUICK • friendly service • AFFORDABLE
Such a great experience! The manager is attentive, friendly, and got my car in immediately. The service was quick, affordable, and I will definitely go back! 5 STARS!

JUDY L.
Toyota Matrix
04/10/2018
The owner’s customer service.
The owner is very helpful & friendly. Job completed & well done.

NR
NICOLE R.
04/10/2018
Friendly Service At An Affordable Price
I came in on a Saturday morning and was helped out immediately. The service took less than 30 minutes and the staff was super friendly.

DAVID L.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/05/2018
Excellent work as always. Keeps my 24 old car (yes) in top shape!
Failed smog test but you got it passed. Been coming to you for at least a decade. All my vehicles. Told many people and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Keep up the great work. Thanks!

LV
LORI V.
04/04/2018
Fast friendly service.
Was very affordable and I learned about my tire pressure needed. This was just a Smog check, I would bring my car back for repairs if needed.

LV
Laura V.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Laura said she was satisfied with her service because she knew she got fair prices and good service. She didn't have any problems with her vehicle after the staff worked on it.

MV
MARIA V.
Spring Valley, CA
Honda Ridgeline
03/27/2018
Outstanding Service
Phong did a great job servicing my Ridgeline. He showed me exactly what needed to be replaced which was the timing belt and axles. Phong & his team worked all weekend on my truck and his estimate was on target and was very courteous when he told me when it would be ready. This is a trustworthy auto repair shop, bar none. Thanks, Phong.

MATTHEW H.
03/25/2018
Professional and Prompt
Terrific service - excellent communication, fast service, clean facility, very courteous. Will definitely return for future services.

MICHELLE B.
Toyota Pickup
03/25/2018
The service is always amazing. Quick and efficient.

BRANDT M.
La Mesa, CA
Toyota Prius c
03/22/2018
Service was very fast and professional. The gentleman that checked me in was courteous and pleasant. Overall a good experience, would definitely come back here.