Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Larry S.
10/22/2017
Parts price rip off.
I had the 3 motor mounts on my son's Mazda 6 replaced from Tate Boys in Skiatook. They have always been good and treated me right. But the labor came to $320.00 the parts were $533.85. I could have purchased the same parts on line for a total of $74.85. I could have bought the same parts at Oreillys in Skiatook for less than $100.00. It is really ashamed they did this. I have always told people how great they were, I don't know if they have switched hands or what, but I know I will be switching.

LC
leon c.
08/14/2017
A place with people you can always count on
My daughter is going on her first family vacation that she is paid for herself she was leaving today and became so disappointed when she found out she had a nail in her Tire she contacted Tate boys in Skiatook and spoke to Alex she explain her situation to Alex and he said swing it on by and we'll get you taken care of at no charge and another time before another one of my children needed some help could not afford to purchase a new tire that day so they gave her a used tire to get her by till the following week these are just two reasons why I will always take my business to Tate boys Skiatook Alex thank you so much for all that you do for my family and I no better place for good old boy Hometown service way to go Tate boys for hiring amazing people like Alex and the rest of the crew God bless thank you again

AV
Alexandria V.
06/03/2017
Use to be great
They use to be amazing. However is has went very downhill. I brought my car there three times in a week and told them each time the same thing was wrong and they failed to fix it. Intact since the didn't fix it correctly a part of my car was damaged and I have to pay for a new part that They were at fault for. The old tates would have NEVER been like this.

LW
Lonnie W.
06/02/2017
2 Times Disappointed
I went in to purchase Firestone Destinations and have front end work done. Jason had promised early morning start and finish by noon with a courtesy car being provided. Neither did not happen and at 1 pm when I called I was told well we had one hold over from yesterday and that is who received the courtesy car. It was 5 pm and when I arrived they had the OWL to the inside and the work order specifically said OWL OUT.
Tuesday May 30 Alex said they had (4) TR 500 23 degree valve stems which I need for my trailer. They only had one and did not discover that until after I brought the second tire for a new stem. Alex said he would order them and call when they arrived which should be by Friday June 2. I called at 9 am June 2 and talked to Alex and he said no not here yet and I will calll you when they arrive. NO Call Friday June 2.
I am ordering them my self and not using the Skiatook store for anything ion the future until the get a competent manager.

DA
Danielle A.
03/04/2017
5 star service
Well, I just found a 5 STAR business right here in Skiatook!! No more driving to Owasso bc these people have earned my business for life!!
So here's a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO TATE BOYS TIRE SERVICE TODAY!!!
Saw a huge nail sticking out of my tire as I walked back to my vehicle from the store. Drove straight there. They were alrdy closed 25 minutes prior to my arrival. However! He said, "I'm not letting you drive around like that all weekend." He took my vehicle back, plugged it, and I was driving away in literally 10 minutes!! He wouldn't take payment I kept offering, so as a token of my appreciation they need to be recognized! This is the 2nd time I've used them in the last few weeks. Super nice, super friendly, and great customer service. Thanks Tate Boys! Jason and Tandy! Y'all rock!!

DOUG W.
Honda Accord
11/02/2016
Ryan was very helpful as well as all the staff I was in contact with.
Ryan was very helpful as well as all the staff I was in contact with.

RF

10/28/2016
Personalized service

STASHA B.
Excellent people
This was my first time to use tate boys. I came in with my 3 year old and everyone was very helpful and knowledgable. They fix my van in a timely manner and we were on our way.

CHERYL H.
Dodge Magnum
10/27/2016
It's clean! And employees don't look like convicts!!!
Love the place!!! My car had 15,000 miles on it when I bought it, now it has 285,000 still looks great and drives great! Tate boys sends me reminderso when I need to bring my car in, gives me recommendations of what needs fixed and I do it!!! Saves this single mom time and money, and peace of mind that I can trust my car while driving!!! So of course would bring my daughters car in, so she can have the same experience

NP
NARESH P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Tire Repair
Quick, Friendly, no charge though these tires came with my vehicle. They know how to build customer loyalty and retain it.

CA
CHAD A.
Chevrolet Camaro
front end alignment
Very good service & good people makes world bit of difference.

RONDA M.
Jenks, OK
10/03/2016
Great service. No problems.
Great fast, friendly service. Never any problems afterwards. No high pressure sales to do things to your car that are not really needed.

ROBERT M.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2016
Fast Service
Took my Tundra in to get the tires rotated (free since I purchased the tires there). Was out in 20 minutes.

TH
TONY H.
09/29/2016
Tire repair
It was great service could ask for any better, most definitely will be buy a set of tire from there soon.

BR
BOB R.
Tahlequah, OK
Chevrolet HHR
09/25/2016
Picked up a nail & needed tire replaced.
Came highly recommended. Service was fast, employees were very friendly & helpful. When ever I'm in the area and need auto work done, I'll automatically go here.

ASHLEA B.
Chevrolet HHR
09/23/2016
They gave us the help no one else would
I appreciate the employees, they were very kind and very helpful to my husband and i. We would recommend this place to anyone

TABITHA B.
Pawhuska, OK
Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2016
I have been coming to Tate's for about 14 years. This was my worse experience ever. Will not be back.
The only good thing was the employee that brought me my tire.

MIKEL D.
Chrysler Sebring
09/20/2016
Valued
Alex was attentive and genuine. He made us feel valued.

STEPHEN B.