01/05/2018
Lof
Fast and efficiently taken care of.

JN
JIM N.
12/20/2017
Thorough mechanics at work here
When I discussed what I thought was a small problem, they found the problem was more extensive than I thought. But, I trust TDC Auto Repair and know they were not scamming me!! After the problem was fixed, I knew they had fixed it, because of the way the car handled afterward. We have been happy, satisfied customers for many years.

LA
LARRY A.
11/29/2017
Well done
Well done as usual
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2017

Larry

Again,
Glad we were able to address and resolve your concerns and your vehicles syptoms. We hope you and your family have a blessed and happy holiday season.

JOHN H.
10/31/2017
Great Service!
They worked me in within a short time, and fixed the problem in about half an hour!

John.

Always a pleassure to be able to address your concerns, and your vehicles needs. We are glad that this last visit was  quick one for you.

Look forward to the next opportunity.

JAN W.
Greenacres, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2017
They are always professional yet friendly & helpful.
They were very thorough & ran tests on my car to make sure there was no other damage from the blown hoses. It was a real eye opener when they encouraged me to have the headlight lenses defogged also. Now the lights really shine on the road at night. When I drove in my car looked like it was on fire. Many thanks for your help.

Jan.

Thanks for the opportunity to take care of your concerns, and your vehicles needs. we are glad that you were able to tell the difference on the headlight lense service.
We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you and your vehicle.

DALE S.
Toyota Tundra
10/23/2017
Everyone is polite, professional and knowledgeable about their business. Always a good sense of humor as well which is much appreciated.
Excellent job, final price was per the quotation and done on time as usual.

Dale.

We appreciate your continual support of our business, and the trust you have allowed us to build with you and your family.
Clayton ansd Staff at Tdc Auto Repair

Jim F.
10/13/2017
Shane and Clayton only fix what is necessary, keeping your cost down. They also keep you informed of issues that might occur with your car in the future.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2017

Jim.

Thanks again for the positive feedback from your most recent visit to our facility.
We appreciate the opportunity to continue to be able to serve all of your vehicles needs.
Sincerely
Clayton and staff here at Tdc Auto Repair.

JOHN P.
Subaru Legacy
10/13/2017
Honest!
We have been using this shop for years. They have always been dependable, honest and accommodating.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2017

John.

Thanks for the positive review of most recent service here at Tdc Auto Repair.
We always look forward to being able to take care of yours cars concern quick and effecienty for you, and getting back on the road as soon as possible.
Clayton and Staff here at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc

BILL B.
Veradale, WA
10/06/2017
Toyota Tune Up
Excellent job, thank you.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2017

Bill.

Thanks again for the positive feedback on your most recent visit to our facility.
Its always a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you, and service all of the vehicles needs.

LN
LEEANN N.
Oldsmobile Bravada
09/30/2017
As job well done
Friendly and efficient place to go. They know what they are doing and quick to finish the job. Thanks
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 10/09/2017

Leeann,

Thank you the nice review.. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to take care of all of yoru verhicles needs..
And look forward to future needs you may need.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

DON H.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/25/2017
AC repair
The repairs were done in a timely manner and enhanced the vehicles overall use.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2017

Mr. Haverfield.

Thank you for the nice review of our company.
We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.
And are happy to have provided you with a positive experience.
We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you, and your vehicles needs.

DIANE P.
Jeep Cherokee
09/24/2017
Jeep Repairs
I felt like I could trust this shop.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2017

Diane,

We appreciate the positive feedback of our company, and the servce you recieved.
We do hope you will come to trust us for all of your future vehicle needs.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc.

ES
ED S.
09/10/2017
Great service- as usual
Took the car in for an "emergency" repair on short notice...the starter was crapping out...Clayton got me in and even tossed in a ride home...had it back and fixed the next day and it runs great. They also saved my bacon about 2 months ago when the engine was mis-firing...turned out to be a tricky problem between the ignition coil having a short at high temps and some bad wires. I'll be headed back to TDC whenever I have issues with my cars from now on.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Mr. Simpson.

We are glad to have been able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for the positive review. We strive to provide
a positive experience for out customers.
We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.
Sincerly

09/08/2017
Get er done
On short notice, job done with efficiency
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

Jim..

Glad we could help get them all done for you.

Sincerely.
Clayton and staff at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc

MA
MATT A.
Subaru GL
09/08/2017
Thanks TDC for the great work on my 88 Subaru!
My old reliable Subaru got fresh oil and a new belt. Sounds great! I can tell when the car is happy. Thanks TDC!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2017

Matt.

It is always our pleasure to take care of all of your service needs.
And great to see that the old reliable subaru is still running strong. Until next time.

RK
RICH K.
08/15/2017
2013 Ford F250
Integrity & quality service always draw me to TDC.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2017

Rich

We appreciate the nice review on your recent service at our shop.
And are happy to hear you are pleased with your most recent
experience here at Tdc Auto Repair.  Looking forward to any future opportunity to serve you and/or your family.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff and Tdc Auto Repair.

ROBERT B.
Volvo 960
08/13/2017
1994 Volvo 960
Everything is great! Good job fellers!!!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Mr. Bauer.

Glad to hear your trip was trouble free.
We are glad to have been able to contribute to that.

Sincerly
Clayton (your son) and Staff at tdc auto repair.

08/01/2017
Lof plus
Thorough, takin care of mechanical needs as they present themselves.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Jim..

Thanks again for another positive review.. We appreciate that.
and look forward to our next opportunity to take of your vehicles needs.
Sincerely Clayton and Staff at tdc auto repair

ROBERT B.
Volvo 960
07/16/2017
Volvo repair
TDC is awesome! Even though there was a small problem to the repair job, they took the time to address the issue promptly and fixed it quickly. Unlike some other repair shops that deny or claim that it is NOT their fault! Great service and top-notch mechanics!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2017

Mr. Bauer.

We are gald to hear that you were happy with the service you recieved on your volvo. We appreciate your patience while waiting for the correct parts to arrive.
Looking forward to many more years of service for you, and your vehicles.

Clayton and Staff here at Tdc Auto Repair

Toyota Land Cruiser
07/08/2017
Problem researched and fixed
Another mechanical issue traced and fixed. That's why I take my vehicles to Tdc.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2017

Jim.

Always a pleasure to see you.. and take care of your vehicles needs.. glad to hear you are satisfied with your recent service.
See you next week.