JU
JOEY U.
04/29/2020
Priceless!
What’s priceless is the peace of mind knowing our soon to be 16 year old son will be driving a safe vehicle. Nathan, Larry, Marcus, Stephanie, the whole TEAM are number ONE at protecting our family on the road.
Thank You!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you Joey!  We appreciate your business!

JOHN H.
04/29/2020
Double time quick
In and out with no more than needed on repairs

GB
GREG B.
04/27/2020
Excellent professionalism
I highly recommend team one automotive not only are they extremely professional very understanding and willing to explain things clearly to you. Any chance I get I recommend them to my friends.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thanks Greg!  We appreciate your comments and your continued business!

BL
BRIAN L.
04/25/2020
Great and timely service
This is my second time using this shop. Scheduling, drop off, and pick up were simple. My vehicle was there for a tuneup but they also noticed an oil leak. While it always sucks to end up spending more money than originally planned, I appreciate that they made me aware of the oil leak. (And they didn’t pressure me into having them fix it).
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Brian.  We apppreciate your business!

AJ
ART J.
04/24/2020
Exceptional service as always!
Alway been nothing but quick and perfect service plus being informed of what was being done and the cost. It’s been that way every time. Wouldn’t even going anyplace else! Exceptional service as alway!!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/24/2020

Thanks Art!  We appreciate your business!!

JAMES C.
04/15/2020
Quick and Reliable
Always been Quick and Reliable, Always Satisfied
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/16/2020

Thanks James!  We appreciate your business!

TA
Tara A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Tara said that everything at the place was good, she liked their service and will be back.

TIM B.
Buick Encore
03/25/2020
Thanks Again!
As always great service and great people. This time the took care of my daughters Buick Encore. From Mild to Wild these guys and gal can help with your Automotive Needs. I truly appreciate the detail and explanation of the repairs and what might need to be serviced next time we are in etc...

Thanks
Tim Boyd
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Tim!  We appreciate your business!!

Bob B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that they are prompt, courteous, and very detailed.

JOHN T.
Ram Pickup
03/09/2020
Can fix anything and honest! There is no better place to take your vehicle!
I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else! Staff if friendly and knowledgeable! I have been using Team One Automotive since it’s beginning and would recommend them for absolutely any vehicle issue!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you John!! We appreciate your continued business!

PS
PAUL S.
02/28/2020
Car care excellence
From the front desk staff to the mechanics... Team One is "A 1"....your honesty... professionalism and reasonable rates are very much appreciated....
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 03/03/2020

Thanks Paul.  We appreciate your business!

KIMBERLY M.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2020
Thanks Team one
Thanks Team One for my Jeep engine repair. I can count on you for great mechanic service and your work is guaranteed.

BJ
BILLY J.
Ram 3500
02/26/2020
Best around
Hands down the best around.
These guys don’t mess around.
When my car broke down downtown
They were quick to turn my frown upside down.
Now when I’m around a it’s nothing but
Handshakes, fist bumps and pounds
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you Billy for the great review!! We loved it!!

LV
Lee V.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Lee said he had a good experience and will be back.

PH
Philip H.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Philip said they do excellent work. The receptionist and front office people are very cordial and helpful.