DEWAYNE B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/17/2019
Idiot light issue
Nate as usual went over my car with a fine tooth comb to find out why that light came on also had them do a tune up and balance. Love these guys!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks Dewayne!! We appreciate your continued business.

PS
PAUL S.
07/09/2019
Excellent !
As always, I received very professional, courteous and timely service at a reasonable price. I would not take my vehicles to anyone else.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you, Paul.  We appreciate your business!!

James C.
07/07/2019
My vehicles
Team One takes care of my 2 vehicles always been great never any problems. Never had to take a vehicle back for e re do That's Awesome
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

We appreciate your business, James.

JAMES C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/06/2019
Never had any problems after the fix
Never had any problems after the fix always Great

DAVID M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/05/2019
AMAZING!
I have had 22 automobiles in my life - so far - and in the 37 years I’ve been maintaining cars NEVER have I met the most conscientious, honest, knowledgeable and reasonably priced technicians - this team at Team One Broken Arrow OK are nothing short of talented and. Brilliant automotive surgeons. Period.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for your business and kind words.

RJ
ROGER J.
Nissan Frontier
07/05/2019
Great place!
I do a lot of my own maintenance and repair. If there is something I can’t figure out or just don’t want to do I go here. Nate and his crew seem top notch to me. These guys are good. Honest mechanics and they always call and tell me what’s going on. The only place I go in BA.

JASON H.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/02/2019
Awesome work
I have taken my vehicles to Team One for many years. I’m always impressed with the level of service Nate and his staff provide. I highly recommend this business to anyone in need of an honest and trustworthy mechanic.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

We appreciate your continued business.

CP
CHRIS P.
06/24/2019
Team One, The best
This is the best shop in the Tulsa county area PERIOD!!!! Straightforward, no bullshit. Got the job done on schedule, no excuses and outstanding work. Thanks

DEE B.
06/12/2019
Work is done in a very professional manner. Work done is reviewed by the staff. Recommended future maintenance is also covered. Very good place to take your vehicle

TH
Treva H.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Treva said they have been good taking care of her vehicle for the past 20 years.
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you , Treva!  We appreciate your business!

NM
NOLAN M.
Nissan Quest
05/21/2019
Only Shop I will ever use! Business for life!!
Great Owners! Great Service! Great Technicians! Awesome communication and they guarentee thier work! Only shop I will ever use. Moved almost 2hrs away and still only use this shop for all routine maintenance and repairs.

DEE B.
05/17/2019
They are excellent
They do great work, have trained tech’s. Everything is explained in detail. Very polite Great people

SK
Sean K.
Houston, TX
05/10/2019
Trustworthy
Team-One Automotive has been my place to go since I moved to Broken Arrow. There is not a lot of places you can trust these days, but this place you definitely can. They're all honest, helpful, and caring. They immediately let you know what is wrong with your car, the options you have, and the price. No tricks up the sleeve.

They breathe life into your car with every visit.

2009 Nissan Versa
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks Sean!  We appreciate your business.

KEVIN B.
04/11/2019
Honesty
Team One is the best. Very honest people! Nate is amazing. He always takes time to explain things. They stand behind their work!!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks, Kevin!  We appreciate your business.

PM
PATTI M.
Claremore, OK
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2019
Always great
I've been using Team One for a number of years now. They are a very professional group without being stuffy. Nate and Larry have a great group of technicians. They are very thorough with any work done. I have never been disappointed, or left questioning what was done to my vehicles. And ladies, this is the place to go for an honest mechanic who won't treat you like you don't have a clue. Great group of people!
Nathan H. from Team-One Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks Patti! We appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years.