Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087
Review for Terry Reid Hyundai

Charlie B.
Kennesaw, GA
02/16/2019
The owner down to all of his associates.
Outstanding customer service. Very informative on every aspect of the service that they will provide. I really think that the tech treats your car just like it was theirs. I really can’t say enough about this staff. My experience here is hands down the best from any dealership, and I’ve been to several in my life. The owner will pass you and actually have a conversation. This speaks volume when it comes to his customers. If you haven’t payed a visit to Terri Reid what are you waiting on. You will be impressed.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service experience and hearing your affirmation of how or tech's treat people's cars means a lot to us an our technicians who don't usually get recognition in these surveys. In my opinion our family owned dealership has always had an environment that makes you feel like part of the family, and Matt, Terry, and Claudia are never shy around our customers. We all love hearing feedback like this as it helps us to be sure we're taking care of our customers. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Paul Swinney