Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NS
Nick S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he takes his vehicle to this business on a regular basis. When he needs work done, they are the ones that he takes it to.

Clifton, TX
Kia Sorento
11/12/2019
Great Business/Prompt Service
My wiper blades were shredded, so I dropped in without an appointment. I was able to get them replaced promptly and was on my way in less than ten minutes.

KATHLEEN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/12/2019
Battery Check
I am very pleased with the service, competence, and friendliness.

Rhonda B.
Dodge Charger
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rhonda said the employees were professional and quick.

RP
Roxanne P.
Abbott, TX
Lexus IS
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Roxanne said she showed up early and the staff took her vehicle right in instead of making her wait until her scheduled appointment time.

ES
ELEANOR S.
10/23/2019
Devin is very courteous and a people person
They get you in and out as soon as possible and fix things right the first time.

EC
ED C.
Hewitt, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
10/22/2019
Great Job!
The service was GREAT! Thanks!

FB
Frank B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service was good and the staff was a great bunch of folks.

Mirun M.
Honda Civic Si
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Mirun said he really didn't have any problems at this business.

BR
BRIAN R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/10/2019
Very good job.
I brought my Suburban in for a rear brake job and Devlin and his guys had me in and out before the morning was over. They did a great job.

JV
Justin V.
Mc Gregor, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff didn't reset some of the gauges or put a sticker on the window saying when the next oil change was due.

Lorena, TX
Dodge Avenger
09/28/2019
Helpful and friendly service
Just went for an oil change..dropped off my car and they gave me a ride to work

09/27/2019
Fabulous!
They didn’t give up on a problem that my vehicle was having! They were tenacious and figured it out and fixed it! These guys will take care of you!!

Travis M.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Travis said they did a good job and they matched prices.

Jeff F.
Mc Gregor, TX
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the people are friendly and it is good place to be. The mechanics know what they are doing with great work in a timely manner.

Demetrious S.
Mexia, TX
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Demetrious said he got right in and his vehicle is great.

JENNIFER T.
Nissan Rogue
09/14/2019
Drop in inspection
Even though it is always busy and I’m usually prepared to wait a while (because they are the best) I dropped by this morning without an appointment and they fit me in to do my inspection. If I hadn’t done it today I pronounce would have had to wait or forgotten about it until it expired! Oh and because it wasn’t expired Mike told me how I can go to H-E-B and for $1 extra dollar skip the DMV!! Thanks guys!!

09/02/2019
Great place to have car fixed
Everyone is nice and always willing to help and always to go the extra mile for their customers Thanks for everything

KH
KEITH H.
08/30/2019
They know you as repeat customers. Friendly and knowable staff. Work is finished as scheduled
I would recommend you guys to anyone I know and already have!

OT
ODIE T.
Jeep Liberty
08/29/2019
They are very precise on everything they do.They do a great job .
My daughter was the one that picked Texas Star and auto repair.I was having some problems and didn't know where to go and get someone to check on my Jeep She lives in Albuquerque,New Mexico .So she was a big help and I trust what they do and they have been very helpful to me and I'm very happy to have them take care of My Jeep.I've already recommended them to another person since she had been having problems with the other place.She needed someone she could trust and take care of her vehicle.So I will continue going to them when I need work done....