Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KZ
KIM Z.
Hewitt, TX
11/11/2018
Customer service, honesty, Devlin
We got there around 9 and Devlin told us it would be around 12. He ended up working us in and we were out by 10:20. He told us something that needs to be repaired but did not force us to get it done there. Very honest and the man knows his stuff.

TH
Todd H.
Buick Envision
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he was greeted when he arrived and his vehicle was serviced quickly.

AW
AMANDA W.
Hyundai TUCSON
11/06/2018
Always a welcoming place
Always quality service. I have been bringing my cars to this place for years and every employee has been upmost courteous and professional from the time you enter to the time leaving.

BV
BRAD V.
Dodge Durango
11/05/2018
Great Service Again!
Devlin and his team continue to provide excellent service and communicate what needs to be done in a way that I can make a good decision and understand what needs to get me back on the road.

WN
Wayne N.
Crawford, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said that he had a coupon for a free oil change. Now, he will be going again and will recommend the business.

Lorena, TX
Dodge Avenger
10/26/2018
Fast friendly and honest
Always have a great experience when i come in. Always straight up with me ln issues.

PP
POLLY P.
Woodway, TX
10/25/2018
Just what I needed
Devlin Cole and his team are honest and affordable. They fixed the issues I identified at a much lower cost than the minimum price quoted by the local Subaru dealership. They did not try to push services or parts that my car did not need (for safety or performance).

DJ
DAVID J.
Mc Gregor, TX
10/24/2018
Thank you for helping me, a disabled vet.
I am a disabled vet and have a hard time getting the service I need from some businesses around town. You make it convenient for me to just come in and get service without an appointment when I’m in a rush. My wife’s van needed an oil change and inspection so I could get it registered. You helped me get this done in a timely manner. Thank you so much.

JOAN C.

Jeremy R.
Lorena, TX
Dodge Caravan
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff answer all his questions, and are down to earth.

FP
Fransico P.
Clifton, TX
Dodge Durango
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said the business did real well with his vehicle.

HM
HARRIET M.
10/10/2018
The Best Car Care in Texas
No one touches my car but Devlin and his crew At Texas Star Auto. They remind me when it is due for service, let me know if there is anything that ha changed or needs to be taken care of and keep my old Ford purring like a new car. The shop is clean and comfortable while I wait and the work is done right the first time. The prices are reasonable and the work completed in a timely manner.

FM
Frankie M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Frankie said the employees were nice, courteous, and did everything she needed. The service was excellent and fast. She is very satisfied.

CP
Curtis P.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Curtis' wife. She said the staff did their work fast and did it well.

PD
PHILLIP D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/07/2018
A pleasure
I’m never dissatisfied when going here to get my car serviced. I always leave a happy customer. Thanks Devlin and Mike and the rest of the team.

MELISSA R.
Mc Gregor, TX
Nissan Armada
10/06/2018
Superior customer service
Every time I come in I am greeted by the owner and this morning I was also greeted and hugged by one of the mechanic’s. I trust these guys with my vehicle and love the Christian music I get to listen to while waiting on my car to be serviced. These guys are top notch. Highly recommend.

CA
Craig A.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend the business for service and they have done a fine job.

Mark B.
Valley Mills, TX
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Mark said this business was supposed to fix his headlights and they didn't get touched.

CD
CANDE D.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/03/2018
Good people
The people are courteous and polite and do a fast good job.

Jack A.
Hewitt, TX
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he would recommend this business for service.