OS
Olivia S.
09/10/2020
Good work
I had an engine installed in a '98 Forester and I also had the transmission swapped. The car I had before was also a chassis that I found an engine for. I went to a different shop- I bought the engine, had it delivered to the body shop and they had the engine installed within a week. However with those guys I had to turn around right away because several hoses were loose and radiator fluid spilled out and a few other small problems had to be fixed. It took 6 weeks for That Auto Shop's guys to do the job, but it was worth the wait. There are no problems with the vehicle at all and it runs beautifully. The fuse for my fan was sticking out, but that's the only thing I've found awry.

Kia Sedona
08/13/2020
more communication
So far things are good with the used transmission. You even fixed my speedometer which the dealer couldn't. The only issue I had was lack of communication. I had to call to get information instead of being kept abreast of what was going on. A call (or email) updating the progress would have gone a long way, especially given the long duration of the repair. (I did initiate an email to you but no response.) Still overall, I feel good about the repair and the diligence you you gave to diagnosing and fixing the problem with the speedometer. The information you provide on contact was accurate and clear. And the Pricing was very good.

CL
Carol L.
Mount Airy, MD
11/14/2019
Thorough and convenient
JR and David made sure everything was done properly even though that meant a very long workday for them. I appreciate the quality work on my car!

Devendra P.
Maryland
Nissan Sentra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Devendra said he would recommend this business for service.