Joker B.
Toyota Celica
01/23/2020
Excellent Shop!
This is my second time that I took my car and, JR and his team are very professional and reasonable. JR provides an honest advice and very detailed with the findings. He doesn’t try to sell you anything. Highly recommended!

Ronny H.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2020
Professional car service
Excellent customer service! Professional and very friendly. I love the waiting room, well updated on progress of car services as I waited. Will come back for my next service!

Kristin S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2020
Awesome service!
Had to get my brakes and rotors replaced, they got me in and out same morning. Definitely going back!

LL
Lili L.
01/11/2020
Honest, fast work
I have had my Jeep into That Auto Shop twice now and am very happy with the quality and speed of service I have received. JR is great and upfront about cost (which I have found to be very reasonable at That Auto Shop).

Brunswick, MD
01/07/2020
Dependable
I trust these guys with my every car need

Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/04/2020
Another great experience
I love the experiences I've had at That Auto Shop. The team really cares about their customers. Always a pleasure. Courteous, Transparent and down to earth. A+

Melissa W.
Kia Sorento
01/03/2020
Tire repair
Our family only has one car so a blown out tire is an urgent matter. I called That Auto Shop and they were very helpful. Ordered and had the tire at the shop within an hour plus had me out the door in time to pickup my kids from school. It is very comforting to have an auto shop we can count on. Wonderful service!

WD
William D.
New Market, MD
Ford Edge
01/01/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Very satisfied with service, price and Jr. Would definitely continue to use That Auto Place. It’s Hard to find a good trustworthy auto repair shop. Too many ( not to honest) shops out there. I found Jr. to be honest and knowledgeable. Good job!

CR
Chris R.
12/26/2019
Always fast and friendly
I’ve gotten my brakes done twice here and couldn’t be more pleased. My car is always serviced quickly and their prices are the best in Frederick. Hands down.

Micheal M.
12/24/2019
Chevy truck work
Always the best service and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

TC
Thor C.
Lincoln Town Car
12/16/2019
Detail oriented
Quick detail oriented not trying to sell you stuff you dont need.Easy to work with just nice guys overall.

Jeffrey C.
Lexus ES 350
12/14/2019
Best experience!
The service and transparency here is like no other shop. For starters I actually rode with the tech on the test drive. That’s unheard of. Secondly, I was brought to the back to actually see all that was wrong under the vehicle. They also offer shuttle services so you have the option to go home vs waiting. Great group of honest guys. I’m positive my bill would of been higher elsewhere.

A++ Shop

LR
Laura R.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2019
Honest and Reliable
I first came to That Auto Shop after a horrible experience at another shop in town. JR is amazing. He makes you feel like family and I completely trust him and all his recommendations. These guys really know their stuff. I refer ALL my friends and I will NEVER go anywhere else. Keep up the amazing work!

David S.
12/11/2019
Great service all the way around
Good reliable service

joker B.
Toyota Celica
12/11/2019
Outstanding Service!
JR and his team provided an outstanding and personable service. Highly recommended!