Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Brian S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/17/2019
Quick but thorough service.
From the time I first called That Auto Shop to the time that the manager, JR Prudencio finished replacing a headlight bulb and topped off the fluids on my Honda Accord, I was impressed with how helpful and easy to work with he was. He appears to care that your car is taken care of while not charging an arm and a leg for every little service. Also, he appeared responsive to my needs and also professional. I plan on coming back if and when my car needs service.

John C.
Pontiac Solstice
09/13/2019
Personal service. JR was great.
Needed an inspection for my Pontiac Solstice Roadster and you have gained a customer. Will be back.

Richard S.
09/07/2019
Very knowledgeable, and friendly!
Manager tries to work and fully explain the work that your vehicle needs! Terrific personality! They will go as far to pick u up if u need a lift to the shop! Very pleased with the service and how I’m treated each time I visit That Auto Shop!

Carol W.
09/04/2019
there honest!
I will definitely be back. They get a high score with me, on a scale of 1 to 10 there a 12.

SD
Scott D.
08/23/2019
Solid Repair Quote
JR provided a quote for an alternator on my 2012 Honda Accord quickly and accurately. The repairs were done with that a few hours of me getting that car towed to the shop. Excellent service. Will definitely use them again.

AN
Andy N.
08/21/2019
AC compressor replacement
Abel and JR did a fantastic job to accommodate my service. They stayed late and got my car fixed. Reasonable price, friendly customer service and a top notch work.
This was my first time at their shop. They did an excellent job. Highly recommend them.

OK
Olga K.
Jeep Liberty
08/20/2019
Awesome
Thank you very much for your service..my car drive like new again..

VE
Vicki E.
Monrovia, MD
08/18/2019
Honesty and Great Service
Big thank you to J.R. I really appreciate his honesty regarding my aging car. Always willing to help out at a moment's notice. Service is great! I would definitely recommend That Auto Shop to anyone needing car service.

Jade S.
Kia Sorento
08/14/2019
professionalism
I appreciate JR's professionalism. He provided a best business experience for me as a Deaf customer.

Thank you!

MU
Melissa U.
08/01/2019
Reliable & Reasonable
They have become our go to for all our vehicles. Estimates are accurate, work is professional, turn around for repairs is fast.

KD
Kelly D.
08/01/2019
Thanks!
Thank you to JR for making sure I got the right tires from Tire Rack, mounted and balanced them, and did it on schedule and on price along with an oil change. This was my first time at your shop and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks for a great experience.

HL
Harold L.
07/27/2019
Air condition repair.
Awesome experience. Dealer $3400 more. Highly recommended for all your automotive needs

CL
Carol L.
Mount Airy, MD
07/26/2019
Fast, friendly, convenient and very competent
That Auto Shop has consistently provided friendly fast advice and service each time I visited.

Washington, DC
07/24/2019
Great and Quick last minute service
I called last minute to get my oil change and they got in me in and out in less than 30 min. Would go back for sure! Paid $70 for a synthetic oil change.

07/18/2019
Great service, they take care of their customers
Great job JR

DT
David T.
07/12/2019
Good prices, friendly service
Our family really appreciates discussing repair options ahead of time with That Auto Shop staff. They are also really good about calling if unexpected circumstances dictate a change in plans. Plus the staff provides friendly and personalized service for competitive prices!

07/05/2019
That Auto Shop goes the extra mile to make sure you get repairs you need
I am very pleased with the new staff at That Auto Shop. JR is the shop manager and knows automobiles! He identified my problem with my Honda and also located other items which needed to be replaced. If JR had not pointed out my car needed new motor mounts my Honda would if suffered additional damage. Now my Honda drives like new. I strongly recommend That Auto Shop to anyone needing preventative maintenance or repairs.

Amy S.
Nissan Maxima
07/03/2019
Great business
Amazing service .. super quick and affordable.... I loved that they didn't take advantage of the fact that I'm a young woman to upsell things .. definitely will be bringing my car here for future service!

07/01/2019
Speedy and Efficient
I brought my Lexus in due to a rattling noise and within an hour they were able to locate the issue and fix it for much cheaper than I would've gotten it anywhere else. These guys are honest, hardworking, and extremely friendly- I wouldn't consider bringing my business anywhere else after this experience.

KH
Kevin H.
Augusta, GA
06/29/2019
excellent service, and genuinely nice guys
This was my second vehicle I took in just to get the oil changed but found out it uses a different oil than most, 0W-40. Likely if I had taken it somewhere else they would have used the wrong oil. So very happy to avoid that!