KT
Kiana T.
Saturn VUE
09/25/2020
Awesome Staff
I had an issue with my car and needed it fixed ASAP because I was going out of town the next day. Everywhere else I called the price for my alternator was extremely high but then I found this place. The price was great and he was able to fit me in that day and got the brand new part within an hour. The staff was very polite, awesome to talk to and the work didn’t take long at all. I will continue to go back to them just because the staff is excellent and their work is too.

HP
Henrry P.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/25/2020
Made my appointment on Tuesday and came in on Thursday. The oil change was done pretty quickly.

LW
Lee W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/24/2020
Quick turnaround service
Appreciate the pay attention to detail installation of an alternator in which Your removal non-working one, and installed a new replacement within time frame allocated. Thanks so much for a job well done. JL WILK.

CL
Clark L.
Walkersville, MD
09/23/2020
Every Problem Always Resolved...
This was not my first visit here. I am a returning customer/loyalist and I intend to continue to be as long as I have a car with problems.

Communication onsite is well above expectations and they will accept your business on a same day basis. Although more complex problems might require more time and notice .

If you are willing (or need) to wait there you will very likely leave happy. I am one who has had his 16 year old car given new life. Cars need our care to thrive and survive. Grease is cheaper than steel.

That Auto Shop is batting 1000 with me.

RN
Rory N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/22/2020
Glad to have found this place.
I'm glad I brought my vehicle here for service. JR took the time to let me know the issues he found with my car and let me know what he thought the best course of action would be. It was just straight, down to earth information and no pressure. I will be returning for other service needs in the future. Check them out!

Ford Fiesta
09/18/2020
Easy and quick. No hassle and good prices.

FIAT 500
09/15/2020
Fast and easy!
They diagnosed the issue my car was having and got the work done quickly. Definitely going back.

SF
Silvia F.
09/10/2020
Very recommendable. Friendly and dedicated staff, very fair pricing. I had problems with the proper fitting of a replacement part. The staff went out of their way to solve the issue and get me back on the road safe and sound. Will definitely come back for any type of car service or problems.

NP
Natalie P.
Frederick, MD
09/08/2020
Great customer service and really quick. Quoted me at a good price and was in and out. Thanks!

09/08/2020
Excellent timely service
Very professional and prompt service.

TJ
Troy J.
Buick Enclave
09/02/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Fast prompt service

09/02/2020
AUsome Auto Shop
Great service and honest.

KV
Khole V.
08/28/2020
Kind employees, efficient service.
Some quality service right here😤

Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/24/2020
Emergency resolved same day! Best shop around!
My wife experienced overheating issues on her way to work and decided to turn around. Great decision. We brought it in and found out the water pump was going. The drive belt was also in rough shape.
I also had a few things to address on my car. JR and the guys at that auto shop managed to get both cars addressed same day. Great great great shop. Thank you guys again.

Scion tC
08/20/2020
Fast and Excellent Service
Oil change was done quickly and they even inspected other parts of my car to make sure i was good and gave me some recommendations. I would def come again.