Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Tom B.
09/07/2011
9C TRANSPORT
OUTSTANDING Mechanical work and professional consultation.

Charann H.
08/05/2011
My Mom and I could not be more thankful for your auto repair place for your 100% honesty and tremendous work
Would absolutely recommend your place to anybody. You do such excellent work and am so thankful for all of you keeping my Mom's and my car going so well along with Celeste doing the office work and etc. Your auto repair/maintenance business is a Godsend for me and my Mom, knowing you'll do such superbly excellent work and your 100% honesty. I pray God will bless your business so much. Your auto repair/maintenance place is so needed by my Mom and I and all the other people you help. Anyone that has a car to maintain and get fixed would benefit so much from your auto repair/maintenace business. Thank you and God bless.

Char Ann Hagberg and my Mother, Gloria Hagberg

PG
Patricia G.
07/21/2011
service
These people are very honest and caring. They do what they say, and sometimes won't charge for little things. I am completely satisfied with these honest folks. I urge anyone to go there for car problems.