VC
VALERIE C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/10/2019
Best auto shop for women
I love going to the little speed shop!!i used to dread going to any auto shop for my cars because it’s akways cold, uncomfortable both physically and mentally. But little speed shop is the best! Women at the front, really nice lounge with coffee and Netflix (not Fox News blasting!) on top of that they never try to rip you off! Total trust!

STEVE M.
12/11/2018
Honest and collaborative
I get a sense of honesty from Jill when I need work on my 2012 X5. I have a lot of miles on my vehicle and while repairs are costly, she tends to work with me to ease the pain. I believe that The Little Speed Shop delivers great service.

JOHN M.
12/08/2018
Mount and balance new tires
Jill and her team take the utmost care to deliver the highest quality service for my BMW every time.

BD
BRUNO D.
12/04/2018
Great quality Service!
I had a weird steering issue, but because the technicians are experienced, they had seen this same problem before and were able to quickly identify and remedy. They also noted a corroded ground strap (unrelated to the problem) and pointed this out. Saved me a potential issue down the road.

AK
ANDREW K.
11/26/2018
AWESOME! In & Out- great service
Comfortable waiting area with WIFI to work from. Good TV as well. Good conversation with staff- very friendly. Andrew our Tech is very knowledgeable & friendly... Thank you!!

WC
WESLEY C.
Volkswagen Golf
11/20/2018
Front suspension job
I took my VW Golf to the Little Speed Shop because the front end felt loose. Front sway bar links and struts were worn and needed to be replaced. The shop did the work and kept me updated every step of the way. The front end feels so much more planted now, and I'd definitely go there again for any tough suspension work.

AW
ALAN W.
BMW 135i
11/16/2018
Tire Storage and Swap
Nice service for the price!

MARC B.
11/16/2018
I appreciate everything The Little Speed does to maintain my car to the highest safety standards. I enjoy the fact they will store my winter tires until needed, freeing up space in my garage and eliminating the hassles of loading and unloading them for changing. I have been, and will remain, a loyal customer. Thanks again.

11/14/2018
Top notch
Kevin, Jill, Shawna and The Little Speed Shop are 1 of a kind. Service is with a smile, there isn’t anything they can’t do and they treat their customers like family. Top notch service that can’t be beat!!

ANGELA M.
11/03/2018
Wonderful staff
What an awesome place. The staff were so sweet and helpful. I am definitely going to bring my SVU there from now on.. I am so happy I decided to try that shop. 💜. Thank you.

TP
TOM P.
10/26/2018
skilled service & friendly people & reasonable pricing
unfortunately, 3 of the 4 tires ordered for my car were the wrong ones.I had to come back a second time that day to pick up my car

ED
EMILIO D.
10/19/2018
Friendly competent staff
Clearly would recommend this business.

10/17/2018
Expert service, timely results
Car was serviced just as requested and finished before requested time.

BRANDON S.
Audi TT
10/12/2018
Always a Pleasure
Great facility, very helpful staff, and quality work. They were able get everything done quickly, including some very last minute add-ons. Thanks again!

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/06/2018
Review
Great service as always!
Friendly and helpful staff and techs.

SA
STEVE A.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/17/2018
Glad I found this place
Went here based on online reviews.
Friendly people, good service and car handles like new...
Priced right as well.
Will be back if I need anything else done..

TONY M.
Porsche Cayman
05/04/2018
Great Value, Quick Service
Very friendly staff that understands the importance of quality services and respects the value you place on your vehicle. I have had several different services done from alignment to oil changes. Very fair prices.

LV
LINDA V.
04/11/2018
Exceeded my expectations
I was able to get an appt promptly to meet my needs. They performed an overall check of my vehicle and identified my inspection was due soon which saved me another trip. Unfortunately, Minutes after leaving the shop they sent an email receipt with a free inspection coupon. I should have asked in advance if they had any specials.

TR
THOMAS R.
BMW M3
03/31/2018
Scheduled M3 Maintenance
Always a pleasure to visit.
This trip 60k spark plugs and brake fluid flush.
Tech did some troubleshooting based on what I told him and provided solutions and a quote for next visit.
10 out of 10 as always!

TO
TIM O.
03/24/2018
Nice work
The suspension and tune went according to plan, you explained parts delays in ample time to plan accordingly and appear to have been careful and patient with the work. Thanks for the engine bay cleaning at the last minute! Car feels great.