TONY M.
Porsche Cayman
05/04/2018
Great Value, Quick Service
Very friendly staff that understands the importance of quality services and respects the value you place on your vehicle. I have had several different services done from alignment to oil changes. Very fair prices.

LV
LINDA V.
04/11/2018
Exceeded my expectations
I was able to get an appt promptly to meet my needs. They performed an overall check of my vehicle and identified my inspection was due soon which saved me another trip. Unfortunately, Minutes after leaving the shop they sent an email receipt with a free inspection coupon. I should have asked in advance if they had any specials.

TR
THOMAS R.
BMW M3
03/31/2018
Scheduled M3 Maintenance
Always a pleasure to visit.
This trip 60k spark plugs and brake fluid flush.
Tech did some troubleshooting based on what I told him and provided solutions and a quote for next visit.
10 out of 10 as always!

TO
TIM O.
03/24/2018
Nice work
The suspension and tune went according to plan, you explained parts delays in ample time to plan accordingly and appear to have been careful and patient with the work. Thanks for the engine bay cleaning at the last minute! Car feels great.

FC
FRANK C.
03/05/2018
Very knowledgeable friendly and a great waiting room!
Definitely recommended.

YP
YURIY P.
BMW M5
03/02/2018
Awesome shop !
Really nice place, will definitely know next time where to go and do any service.. Jillian is great, ended up agreeing on a quote that was perfect for both of us ! thank you again !! my M5 is screaming now :D

CYNDY B.
03/01/2018
Very pleased! With service and friendliness !
Overall a great experience, and will return for future repairs.

VC
VALERIE C.
02/13/2018
Best garage experience
I love going to the little speed shop! First of all, they know you and welcome you. You sit in the waiting room in the comfy leather seats and choose what you want to watch on Netflix. Coffee. They also are very honest in their work. Best best best.

KATHLEEN B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/05/2018
Always accomendating, friendly and hours of service
Always professional and friendly. Provides good feedback and knowledge of problem.

WB
WAJEEH B.
12/28/2017
Hard to find a Great Mechanic you can trust!!
Always professional, great timely service. Willing to work with your schedule. Honest prices and great great reliable work!!

MARC P.
12/05/2017
Best shop in Rochester
When I call or walk-in to The Little Speed Shop, I’m reminded of the type of service I remember from the corner garage in the small town where I grew up. When you peer inside the shop, you see a state of the art facility with techs that rival the big German dealerships. Best of both worlds for German car enthusiasts in Rochester.

AD
ANTHONY D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/20/2017
Thanks
Great service, super friendly, thank you!

ME
MIKE E.
Webster, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2017
A great shop
They take great care of me and my car. Everyone I have dealt with over there has been fabulous.

EM
ENRIQUE M.
Audi S8
11/07/2017
My car is purring..so I'm 😁
Great customer service.. Job well done!

ST
STEVE T.
11/02/2017
Polite and Knowledgeable
Came in for a routine oil change for my Silverado and was very pleased with the service.

JACK B.
11/02/2017
Detailing my Highlander
Mediocre result; very expensive, considering the outcome
Jill V., Manager from The Little Speed Shop

Jack,

I am sorry you felt that way.  We would be happy to touch up any areas that you feel were unsatisfactory.  Feel free to give us a call and we can redo anything while you are at work one of these days.  Thanks!

Jillian VanValkenburgh, VP Operations
The Little Speed Shop
(585) 647-0339

DA
DAVID A.
Subaru
10/30/2017
Great service shop! Not just for racecars!
I took my car in for a simple oil change and inspection. I was treated professionally and I was impressed with their work! Will return in the future!

MICHAEL P.
10/27/2017
Great Service and Great People
The team at the Little Speed Shop was competent and efficient, and friendly!

GJ
GERARD J.
10/22/2017
Always a pleasure going to the Little Speed Shop.
Attentive, knowledgeable, and exceptional customer service.

MARK M.
BMW 740i
10/20/2017
Easy estimate and job completed without upcharge
Work was done on schedule.