KL
Oil Change Appointment
Great job - as always.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 04/26/2021

Karleen,
It's always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for taking the time to comment.
We appreciate you!
Robin

RAY G.
04/21/2021
Able to correct a problem at a good cost
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 04/27/2021

Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to give Nichols Service both a positive rating and review.  We really appreciate it!

JIM/ CAROL H.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/19/2021
Emergency replacement of car battery
Yesterday, when I got my car out of winter storage, it had to be jumped to start (the battery was nearly 5 years old). I drove immediately to Nichols where the battery was checked and replaced in about 30 min--no appointment. They also topped of the air in the tires. This high level of service is typical at Nichols---they help you as soon as they can given the situation. I have used Nichols Service for all of our vehicles for 42 years; they have always been prompt, courteous and fair.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 03/19/2021

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and positive review for Nichols Service.  We appreciate it and thank you for being a loyal customer!

PM
PAT M.
Mazda CX-5
03/03/2021
2014 Mazda service
Fair price excellent service! Nichols fit me in at the last minute when I was needing a brake job. This is an excellent garage to do business with I always recommend them.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 03/05/2021

Pat,
Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and review for Nichols Service.  We really appreciate it!

SARAH B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/25/2021
Experienced, honest hometown repair shop 👍
Always pleased with service received at Nicholas Repair Shop.
Thank you once again for taking care of my maintenance and repair needs.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/25/2021

Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and review. We appreciate it.

DAVE G.
02/17/2021
Awesome Service
The service was quick and efficient- Amazing work!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and review.  We appreciate it!

PM
PAT M.
02/12/2021
2017 Outback 2-11-21
Excellent service at a fair price.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/12/2021

Pat,
Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us!

KL
KARLEEN L.
02/06/2021
New tires
Best service every.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/06/2021

Karleen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave Nichols both apositive review and rating.  We appreciate it.

DAN H.
Bergen, NY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/04/2021
Honest and fair price for work done.
This is the best shop I have had my car serviced at, period. Very honest and upfront with recommended service. The price was very fair (even charged on the low side) for the work done. This will be my go to shop for all my family’s vehicles from now on.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/04/2021

Dan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive rating and review.  We really appreciate it! We look forward to your continued patronage.

LA
LISA A.
Holley, NY
01/31/2021
There always on top of it and get you in , in a pinch
They’ve been very good to me I’ve been there twice now and I will continue to go there from now on they always find out what’s wrong with my car lickety-split and get it in there in an emergency in a timely manner and I really appreciate that
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/01/2021

Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a rating and review.  We appreciate it and are happy you are please with our service.

01/28/2021
Reliable service
Polite staff.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us both a rating and review.  We appreciate it and are happy we met your expectations.

ROB W.
Chevrolet HHR
01/27/2021
Scott let me know the cost before they did the work and any additional things I need to look out for in the future. His work!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 01/28/2021

Rob,
Thank you for taking the time to  leave a rating and review. We are pleased you are happy with our work.

KA
KESHAWN A.
Chevrolet Trax
01/21/2021
Shawn
The secretary is such a sweetheart drop car off and has no problems 💯
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 01/21/2021

Shawn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a rating and review.  We appreciate it!

PB
PRIYA B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/21/2021
Excellent service, every single time!
Nichols mechanics are efficient, know their job and are reasonable.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 01/21/2021

Priya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating and review.  We really appreciate it!

AC
ATHENA C.
Hilton, NY
01/14/2021
Thorough and reasonable!
Took my car for an inspection and knowing it needed a little work done - reasonably priced and everyone is super nice. No problem becoming a repeat customer!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 01/15/2021

Athena,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us both a rating and review.  We appreciate it!  Look forward to servicing you in the future.