AK
AIDA K.
Buick Park Avenue
This place rocks
Nichols is an honest place that does thorough work for a fair price. I have an old car and Ive been to many garages. Most are trying to overcharge (one wanted 50 dollars just to replace a brake light bulb!) Another gave me an original price quote of 400 and it ended up being over 900. The day after I received my car back from this last garage, the muffler fell off! They had wanted to tack repairs on to my bill and had neglected to notice my muffler. So after giving my car up for an entire week and spending almost 1000 dollars, I now needed repairs again one day later. I ask a few trusted friends where I should go. I needed a trustworthy, thorough garage that could give me a new muffler without charging me outrageously. I was NOT going to return to the previous places where I was overcharged, under repaired, and so frustrated. Two different friends recommended Nichols. They were awesome. I was able to make an appointment and they fixed my muffler while I was away on vacation. They charged me less than two hundred dollars. They were prompt, polite, and HONEST. I will return and also recommend them to ALL!!

SK
STEVE K.
Nissan Titan
04/19/2019
I can always trust Scott advice
Always appreciate the service of Scott’s team. And would recommend to others who need car care. Always fair and reasonable.

DALE D.
Dodge Caliber
Scott did a great job chasing down a rattle that had bothered me for several weeks. After asking a few questions he seemed to know exactly where to look, tightened a few screws and now the car runs much quieter.

DONALD/ BARBARA P.
04/12/2019
Inspection
What can I say about insp. Was done in timely manner, waited for vehicle
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/13/2019

KR
KIMBLE R.
Hamlin, NY
04/11/2019
no other service station even comes close...
When I have work done there, it's as if I'm asking a (qualified) family member to work on my car. I know I can trust the work, and I will never be taken advantage of. Not to mention, when I ask questions about the work, I'm spoken to in a dignified, respectful manner - regardless of the question - and Scott takes the time to explain even simple things to me in terms that I can fully understand, like my Dad would. In my lifetime, I have surely used hundreds of service stations, no other even comes close.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words Kimble!  We couldn't do it without wonderful customers like you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

MJ
MIKE J.
04/09/2019
Always great work, professional, polite,and excellent service
Nichols always does great work- Scott and the techs are professional, talented,and always get the job done.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/11/2019

DAVE S.
04/08/2019
Dave
Always finds time to fit me in freindly
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/09/2019

Awesome people
Awesome people great service 👍

Monroe, NY
04/05/2019
Customer service was awesome and extremely friendly, cost wasn’t too bad as well

Thank you for business!

KD
KATHERINE D.
04/02/2019
They treat you like family. Have done business here for years. Today just an oil change 😉

BRETT H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/01/2019
Friendly service
We’re engaging, friendly, and straightforward.

CHRIS W.
Spencerport, NY
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2019
Exhaust leak
I brought my car in with a very loud exhaust leak... Scott and the gang did a great job. Quiet as a mouse now! Thank you all for taking such good care of me, my family and fleet of vehicles........

Loyal customer!!!!
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 04/08/2019

We are glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

CARRIE / DAN B.
03/28/2019
Knows his stuff!
Told me my head gasket went on my 2005 Nissan Altima. Sadly I knew that was coming! Bought myself a 2009 Nissan altima, same day I was driving it home, my check engine light came on. Called Nichols, they told me to stop by. He read the, code, interpreted it and explained what it possibly could be. Also informed me of what the dealer i bought it from is legally bound to do and in what time frame!!! I couldnt ask for better service! He knows what hes doing and it shows!

DALE D.
03/28/2019
Latest service visit
As usual the folks at Nichols Service did a great job. I had my truck in for standard service of the transfer case and transmission as well as a noise. They took care of the regular service work and diagnosed the noise issue. While they chose not to fix the issue, which I understand and agree with, I now know what the problem is and can work to get it fixed. They are a well run professional organization. It's a pleasure doing business with them.

Dodge Intrepid
03/26/2019
Quick and Concerned
Never takes too long. Always courteous helpful and friendly. Explains problems thoroughly and quickly.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business!

Chevrolet Aveo
03/22/2019
Best of the best
Nichols is very reliable in their repairs and truly concerned for their customers. I have been doing business with them for will over 20 years and will never change.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review!

TH
THOMAS H.
03/21/2019
Honest, Straight forward, No nonsense
I needed to have mud flaps, as well as a license plate bracket installed. I received a quote from a delearship for a little under $400, as well as another local dealership in which they wanted $200. I was recommended to reach out to Scott at Nichols Service. I was told that Scott wouldn’t steer me wrong and he would take care of me, because that is the way he conducts his business. My vehicle was taken care of within 3 hours of dropping it off and for less than $100. I found it refreshing. He has earned a customer for as long as I live in this town. Thanks for taking care of me.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/22/2019

We are so glad we were able to help you Tom! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

RON M.
North Chili, NY
03/18/2019
Customer Service and Customer Care
Lydia, at the desk, was exceptionally kind and efficient. Scott always treats me with respect and takes care of my vehicle as if it were his own.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/19/2019

Ron, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! We are glad you had a wonderful experience!

MICHELE G.
Buick Verano
03/15/2019
Great people great mechanics
Great service always finds time to fit you even when they are busy. Pleasant to deal with. I always feel confident driving knowing that Nichols service station has my back
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/18/2019

WB
WILLIAM B.
Hyundai Accent
03/14/2019
Inspection
Never have any problems at Nichols
Always willing to answer any questions
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/15/2019