DEBBIE R.
Holley, NY
09/25/2020
Friendly fast service
Fast and friendly close to home fair prices will go back
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 09/26/2020

Debbie thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it.

Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/10/2020
Very fast
Was able to wait for inspection while it was being done. Done quickly. Very friendly receptionist!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 09/11/2020

Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate your review.

ZM
ZACH M.
Rochester, NY
09/10/2020
Great service.
Fast and friendly service. As usual. Best shop around.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 09/10/2020

Zach,                                                                                                                                                                  Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We appreciate it.

JACKIE S.
09/05/2020
Great auto repair shop
They are very friendly and personable. They have never tried to sell me anything extra. I always appreciate that.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 09/08/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.  Thank you

EC
ELIZABETH C.
09/05/2020
Great service great price
Fantastic pricing and they were done in no time definitely recommend to anybody needing a good mechanic
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 09/08/2020

We appreciate you for taking the time to write a review.  Thank you

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/30/2020
Registration Renewal
Best service ever. Scott and his team are awesome. Professional, courteous and always willing to offer the best customer service. Five stars is not enough of a rating. They deserve 1000 stars.
Gary Metz
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 08/31/2020

Jerry,

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this recommendation.  Thank you

BL
BETH L.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/07/2020
Friendly service
This was my first time at Nichols and I felt that my needs and concerns for today we're completely addressed. I would definitely come back for service again for anything I need done and I would recommend Nichols service to everyone.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 08/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it!

MICHELLE R.
Buick Encore
08/05/2020
Terrifis service!
Brought my car in for an oil change, everyone was nice and helpful and service was great!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 08/06/2020

GW
GENE W.
07/31/2020
Very nice and professional.
Took care of me in a timely manner.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 08/01/2020

07/30/2020
Great local shop
I had taken both my car and truck here in the last month. Everyone was very helpful and straight forward with what needed to be done. Letting me know if I could do the work myself and even helping to reset the computer on my car were helpful things other local shops have said no to doing. I would highly suggest if you need work done on your vehicle you go here. They are helpful, and straight forward with you.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

SANDY S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/29/2020
Straight forward , honest, would go back for other services, will refer to my friends
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/30/2020

CE
CANDACE E.
07/29/2020
Easy, quick and pleasant.
Was able to offer back to back inspection of our 2 vehicles when most garages have been back logged because of covid. We found the service to be easy, quick and pleasant on one of the hottest days of the year where a small lobby may requires social distancing outside. And was able to take a minute to offer advise and guidance on other vehicle matters that was much appreciated.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

NW
NORM W.
Spencerport, NY
Triumph
07/23/2020
Appointments are honored and workmanship very good
For a small shop they can fix most anything. Workmanship is high quality with honest evaluation of problems. Good group of employees.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/24/2020

Norm,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate it.

Volvo S60
07/22/2020
Car Inspection
Everyone was easy to talk to and polite
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/23/2020

SK
STEVE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/21/2020
Good honest service
I'm very happy with work I recieved.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/22/2020

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review Nichols Service.  We appreciate your review.

Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review.