RON M.
North Chili, NY
Dodge Caliber
03/18/2019
Customer Service and Customer Care
Lydia, at the desk, was exceptionally kind and efficient. Scott always treats me with respect and takes care of my vehicle as if it were his own.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/19/2019

Ron, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! We are glad you had a wonderful experience!

MICHELE G.
Holley, NY
Buick Verano
03/15/2019
Great people great mechanics
Great service always finds time to fit you even when they are busy. Pleasant to deal with. I always feel confident driving knowing that Nichols service station has my back
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/18/2019

WB
WILLIAM B.
Hyundai Accent
03/14/2019
Inspection
Never have any problems at Nichols
Always willing to answer any questions
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/15/2019

HK
HENRY K.
Acura RDX
03/13/2019
Always happy with the work done by Scott and crew...from oil changes to major repairs we are always satisfied! Great shop!!!!
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Henry, we couldn't do it without wonderful customers like you!

JN
JEAN N.
03/12/2019
Good service. Good staff.

Jennifer M.
Hamlin, NY
Honest
The only place we bring our vehicles.
I’ve brought my car in for work I thought it needed several times, and was told what I requested was not necessary.
Honest, quick and fair. You can’t ask for more than that.
Not sure the date of service I posted is correct, but it doesn’t matter. We own a few vehicles, and always bring them here

RD
ROBERT D.
Vehicle repair work
Scott is very thorough in his work, recommending only what needs to be done for the customer.

JIM P.
Fast oil change
Had a fast and speedy oil change and I liked how they even checked my tire pressure.

DJ
DON J.
Cadillac DTS
Fast service , Honest work
Fast service, Honest shop to get your repairs done!

ZM
ZACH M.
Rochester, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
03/11/2019
Great shop. Honest and reliable.
Scott and his crew are very good techs. Repairs done right and reasonable prices.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, thank you Zach!

KEVIN M.
FIAT 500
03/07/2019
Everything was easy, straightforward, and professional!
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate you taking the time and we appreciate your business!

LZ
LAYNE Z.
03/07/2019
Best service in town
Always going above and beyond. Cover everything. Been going to Nichols Service for 25+ years.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Layne, we couldn't do it without wonderful customers like you!

SK
STEVE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/26/2019
Always do a great job.
Very Happy with the. Service and timely fashion.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/27/2019

Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your business!

CARRIE / DAN B.
02/26/2019
The very best!
Car was diagnosed, fixed, and inspected in about 6 hours!!! Couldnt be happier!
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/27/2019

Glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

PH
PAUL H.
02/22/2019
Great mechanics
Honest and affordable, just what I’m looking for in a mechanic.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your business and your review!

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Fiesta
02/21/2019
Always great service
it’s great to have a place to go where you know for certain that the mechanics are fair and trustworthy.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you Chris!

SL
STEW L.
Hamlin, NY
02/14/2019
Stew L.
I've been going to Nichols service for many years. Knowledge, friendly courteous service makes it an easy choice when needing service on our two vehicles.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business!

Bridget B.
02/14/2019
Honest and thorough
I would highly recommend and have recommended Nichols service. I will go no where else! I trust Scott and his expertise and honesty goes a long way!!! This is the place to go for all your mechanical needs!!!
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your review and your business!

MICHAEL/ JOANNE C.
North Chili, NY
02/12/2019
Honesty
Excellent company!!! I trust Scott and his diagnosis of what needs to be done without hesitation! Highly recommended.
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Joanne & Michael!  We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thank you for your business!

CHRIS W.
Spencerport, NY
Nissan Sentra
02/12/2019
Inspection, Oil Change, brakes and Tire rotation
Scott and the crew at this shop are always nice friendly.. I was in for an oil change ans it was done in no time!!!! I love coming here for all my work, fair, honest and reasonable....
Scott & Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Chris!  We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thank you for your business!

Robin Waller