PN
PAT , EDEN N.
Buick LaCrosse
07/23/2021
Best in the Business
I can trust they will do the work that's needed to be done to make me drive away safe and happy.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 07/23/2021

Pat,

Thank you for your positive review and rating.  We appreciate you taking the time to do this.  We are glad that you are please with our service and look for to helping you again in the future.

07/17/2021
yearly inspection and repair the A/C.
I have only one question: why does my car smell like a cow barn when the A/C firsts comes on? Even my passenger can smell it - they asked my why doe it smell so bad? Otherwise I'm very happy to get my A/C back.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 07/19/2021

Hi Karleen

Thank you for the positive rating.  We would like to help you out with the smell you are experiencing. please contact us at 637-4495 so we can get you in to see what may be causing the smell.

JOHN B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/01/2021
Awesome service as always
You only ever pay for what NEEDS to be done.
Advisements are always helpful, but not always financially possible right at that moment.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 07/12/2021

John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a rating and positive review.  We appreciate your business and are happy that you were pleased with our service.

JENNIFER S.
06/23/2021
Nichols cares about its customers. I am alway happy with their customer service and their work on my car!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much taking the time to write. It was a pleasure seeing you again and I am so glad you are happy with our service!! We truly do care about our customers and appreciate you!

NW
NORM JR W.
06/16/2021
They were able to get my truck in quick and was able to determine and fix issues that other places could not figure out.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 06/17/2021

Norm,  Thank you for taking the time to leave Nichols a positive  rating and review.  We are pleased we were able to help you with your issues. We appreciate your business.

06/16/2021
Repairs including new spark plugs.
Best garage ever!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 06/16/2021

Karleen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a positive rating and review.  We appreciate it and are here when you need us!

JOE P.
06/14/2021
Very efficient and very helpful
They took care of me immediately
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 06/14/2021

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to leave Nichols with a positive review and rating. we are glad you are happy with our service.

Chevrolet Volt
05/15/2021
Excellent work at fair prices
Prompt and friendly service
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and review.  We appreciate your response.

04/23/2021
Oil Change Appointment
Great job - as always.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 04/26/2021

Karleen,
It's always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for taking the time to comment.
We appreciate you!
Robin

RAY G.
04/21/2021
Able to correct a problem at a good cost
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 04/27/2021

Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to give Nichols Service both a positive rating and review.  We really appreciate it!

JIM/ CAROL H.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/19/2021
Emergency replacement of car battery
Yesterday, when I got my car out of winter storage, it had to be jumped to start (the battery was nearly 5 years old). I drove immediately to Nichols where the battery was checked and replaced in about 30 min--no appointment. They also topped of the air in the tires. This high level of service is typical at Nichols---they help you as soon as they can given the situation. I have used Nichols Service for all of our vehicles for 42 years; they have always been prompt, courteous and fair.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 03/19/2021

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and positive review for Nichols Service.  We appreciate it and thank you for being a loyal customer!

PM
PAT M.
Mazda CX-5
03/03/2021
2014 Mazda service
Fair price excellent service! Nichols fit me in at the last minute when I was needing a brake job. This is an excellent garage to do business with I always recommend them.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 03/05/2021

Pat,
Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and review for Nichols Service.  We really appreciate it!

SARAH B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/25/2021
Experienced, honest hometown repair shop 👍
Always pleased with service received at Nicholas Repair Shop.
Thank you once again for taking care of my maintenance and repair needs.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/25/2021

Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave both a positive rating and review. We appreciate it.

DAVE G.
02/17/2021
Awesome Service
The service was quick and efficient- Amazing work!
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and review.  We appreciate it!

PM
PAT M.
02/12/2021
2017 Outback 2-11-21
Excellent service at a fair price.
ROBIN R. from Nichols Service responded on 02/12/2021

Pat,
Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us!