MICHAEL/ JOANNE C.
North Chili, NY
02/22/2020
Honesty and dependability!
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!! Always there to help
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/24/2020

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/20/2020
Great honest service
I apreciate that the shop went above and beyond what was asked of them and they were more then happy to help
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/22/2020

SK
STEVE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/13/2020
Good honest service
I am happy with timely service and repairs on my vehicle.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/14/2020

BG
BRENDAN G.
Rochester, NY
02/12/2020
Awesome service
Excellent service and straightforward.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/13/2020

DANIELLE P.
02/11/2020
Always great service!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/12/2020

02/08/2020
Customer service
Nichols is pleasant and polite. They fix my car quickly and without fuss. The bill wasn’t too high either. $139 to fix the idler pulley and assess the door locking issue. Also I was gone on vacation and they did not give me a hard time about leaving my car on their lot for five days and did not charge me for storage. Scott’s a good man.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/10/2020

NM
NICK M.
02/03/2020
Reputation for honesty
I had a friend recommend Nichols. He said they were honest and wouldn't try to sell you parts you didn't need. After. I went there I would agree. I would recommend Nichols to anyone.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/04/2020

LA
LISA A.
Holley, NY
02/01/2020
Friendly , and fast service
I found it is a friendly mom and pop garage and fast service. Will do business again .
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/04/2020

MA
MICHELE A.
Cadillac STS
01/31/2020
Honesty and great customer service
I am very pleased my car was fixed right and at a very honest price. Great customer service and I will definitely recommend Nichols to all of my family and friends.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 02/13/2020

MK
MARIA K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/28/2020
Check engine light on
Very knowledgeable of problems with my car. Friendly & courteous.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/29/2020

MICHAEL/ JOANNE C.
North Chili, NY
01/20/2020
Customer
Very honest and dependable... I was in and out in no time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/21/2020

DAVID B.
Bergen, NY
01/16/2020
Always great service.
Had my oil changed and waited for my car. Lydia was friendly and Scott made sure he said hi. The car was ready before I finished my coffee. Great service!
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/17/2020

David, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it!

KL
KARLEEN L.
Kendall, NY
01/15/2020
Oil Change Appointment
I have always been treat with respect and any issues are always explained so I understand what needs to be done.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/16/2020

AA
ANDY A.
Kia Sportage
01/14/2020
Fast Friendly and Honest service
I have never had a bad experience with Nichols Garage. I always feel they are upfront and honest with any repair. A+++ local business
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/15/2020

Andy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Spencerport, NY
Nissan Sentra
01/12/2020
Oil change quick and easy
Went to the shop for my oil change, it went fast and they even fixed a leaking tire... Amazing
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 01/13/2020