07/23/2019
They fit me in even though they really did not have the time
This place has now worked me in twice without an appointment and the price is always great. Friendly people and professional service!

DEBBI S.
Thomasville, NC
Toyota Matrix
07/17/2019
Although the original issue I couldn’t get fixed at this time, they went above and beyond what normal let me rephrase that what I have experienced from automotive services before. They were very upfront and honest and went out of their way to fix issues. I will be going back to get other work done. And look forward to future dealings with Three Points. And I highly recommend them to anyone

DAVID C.
07/15/2019
Trustworthy service and Reasonable Prices
We continue to go to Three Points Automotive because they do a great job, we trust them and they don't overcharge us! We have been going here for many years!

Jeep Cherokee
07/08/2019
Three Points - Fast, Friendly, Hometown Service for your Vehicle
I Highly Recommend Three Points for all your Service needs !
Christian Owned and Operated !!
Service with a Smile !!

Donald B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the service was completed in a timely manner. He was in and out quickly.

BF
Bill F.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he had an overall excellent service and was satisfied.

Michaella C.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Michaella said the business is pretty good. They have been working on her vehicle for awhile.

07/07/2019
Simply awesome.
I trust these people. It's hard to find that.

Maxine S.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Maxine said they do a good job and they are friendly.

BT
BRYAN T.
GMC Acadia
06/28/2019
Quality & Excellence
These guys are trustworthy and reliable. You know what you’re getting every time you call them. I hate car problems but these guys make moments like that so much better.

PW
Paige W.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Paige said the business does very good work and has good prices. The people there are very professional and easy to work with.

Johnny P.
Chevrolet HHR
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said that the place was really good, they did a good job.

06/19/2019
Window repair
Great bunch of guys

JOHN G.
Dodge Dakota
06/14/2019
Outstanding Service and Prices
Glad I was referred to Three Points. They are amazing. They are the only people I will go to. Yesterday I had a critical issue and Joe worked me in without a question. Even gave me a lift to work. Already referred them to 3 other people! Keep up the good work!

MA
MAGEN A.
Kia Optima
06/11/2019
Highly recommend!
Mike was great to work with and explained everything in detail, and for someone who knows nothing about cars this was highly appreciated! My husband is currently deployed and Mike made me feel at ease about what was being done to our car, Mike is also a veteran and I will ALWAYS support our military members! Will be telling everyone I know to come to three points if they need any automotive work done! Also the cheapest pricing by far!

Kia Sportage
06/08/2019
Quick service, no oversell of services
Easy appointments. They don’t try to oversell services. Joe Mike and Roy have been working on my vehicles for the past 4 years. Always my first choice for service.

BK
BURKE K.
06/06/2019
Honest folks delivering excellent service.

JEFF B.
06/06/2019
The Best
Three Points Auto is my garage. Always honest! Always good work! Always as timely as possible. I take both all my personal and professional vehicles to them.

Mark M.
Thomasville, NC
GMC Acadia
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was excellent.

TG
Tom G.
Ford Expedition
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff are courteous and he was in and out very quickly.