EG
ELI G.
10/12/2020
Best auto shop in town
Wow, over 30 years in the city of Helotes, Tiller’s knows how to do business. I had taken my truck in for a repair thinking I was going to be out an arm and a leg, ended up only being a toe! Very help full staff, very knowledgeable and Covid precautions taken!! Great job

BOB S.

PETE C.
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2020
A job well done!👍
They always do good work at a fair price.
Very satisfied!👍

DA
DAVID A.
09/22/2020
awsome work, fast, won't try to upsell but will tell me of upcoming need.
As always Great Job. Thant you for quick turn around.

GL
GARY L.
09/21/2020
Good local garage
Feels like going in to a family member to fix my car. Honest, courteous, never trying to sell you something you don’t need! Have used them for 40 yrs. going back to their earlier location on Fredericksburg road.

KH
KIM H.
Buick Encore
09/16/2020
God Bless everyone at Tillers....
Would never use anyone else

MEGHAN S.
09/15/2020
Honest, quick, and friendly
Love the folks at Tiller! Every time we have issues with our cars, their service is reliable. We were referred by family and will keep sharing with friends and family in the area. :)

09/14/2020
Kristen Bellows Review
They are always on top of things and tell you what is wrong with your car and how much it will cost before they perform any type of maintenance.

LC
LINDA/WAYNE C.
09/10/2020
Honest and dependable
My husband, my daughter, and I discovered Tiller's 2 years ago. We take all our automotive needs there and have always been rewarded with fair and honest work. I would very highly recommend them for your vehicle needs.

AT
ALBERT T.
09/09/2020
Tillers auto
The guys there at Tillers are exceptional folks. Honest and hard working guys. I lost my job several months back and the owner gave a discount. Really meant the world. Work is always Dione correct the first time!

PS
PETE S.
09/09/2020
Tiller’s to the rescue!
My son’s car had the check engine light on. I called Tillers, told them what the digital code indicates. They gave me an acceptable quote on Tuesday. Wednesday morning I had the car in the shop. They completed the work and at less than the quote!

PS
PHILLIP S.
GMC Yukon
09/05/2020
Honest work not overpriced
Tillers has been my to go place for over 20 years they are honest and have always found a way to work me in to their busy schedule.
Butch is someone who knows me by name always respectful and caring willing to go the extra mile for our repairs.
I recommend his shop highly .

CARL H.
Buick Enclave
09/03/2020
Honesty
Had to have my Buick Enclave’s AC fixed. They found the problem was a leak in the evaporator coil. It was a big job, but when I picked it up the bill was $200 less than the estimate. Great honest service.

BO
BRENDA/DARREN O.
08/30/2020
Honest and fair
We have been going to tiller’s automotive for over 30 years. Very honest and dependable.

JZ
JOSE Z.
Kia Spectra
08/27/2020
JZ
I appreciate their honesty and the communicate well as to when my car is ready. Their prices are good also.