ES
ERIC S.
08/25/2020
Honest auto repair shop at great rates.
Could go on and on but simply a great place to take your car for repairs.

Nissan Armada
08/25/2020
Friendly staff and mechanics.
Stopped in for the first time. I was recommended by Josue Cruz. The truck was diagnosed and fixed within 4 hours. Job was done correctly and pricing was reasonable. Thank you very much. I will return.

FD
FRED D.
Helotes, TX
Nissan Sentra
08/19/2020
Great service as usual. Quick and complete for what I asked for. Thanks.
My review title says it all. I have taken several of my vehicles to Tiller and am always very satisfied with the work.

STAN M.

ALICE/BRAD B.
Ford Edge
08/12/2020
Perfect
The guys at Tillers always take care of us.

PM
PAT M.
08/11/2020
Best Automotive Care
This Family owned business continues to serve the community’s Automotive repair needs with kindness and professionalism. They have serviced my 2002 Chevy Silverado from the day I purchased it new and she runs and drives like new.
Thank you Tiller Automotive!!

TOM B.
Helotes, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2020
Friendly, dependable, great service
Tillers has been doing my work for over 30 years. Fast, friendly, and dependable great service!

JAMES C.
08/06/2020
Always great!
Only place I trust! Honest. Fast! Great.

EG
EDDIE G.
Hyundai Accent
08/06/2020
Trust worthy, reliable
I have trusted tillers automotive for quite sometime from the front office to the mechanics. I say thanks!!!!

MJ
MELINDA J.
08/05/2020
Will use them again....
I have an older car and Tiller’s is efficient, they try to get the best price on your parts, and they don’t mess around when they get to you. I’ve never had a complaint with their work ... I’m pretty proud of my car and I appreciate the way they take care of it.

CR
CARLOS R.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/03/2020
Service and honesty
Had me pick- up fixed here. Didn't get a chance to talk to the mechanic, but the personnel up front were very nice. I suspected a bad expansion plug, but the found the problem to be a bad water pump. I was informed of a worst case scenario which prepared me for the worst. And it was stated as so, worst case. I was assured though that probably was a long shot. BTW, my truck is a '94 Chevy Cheyenne, 4.3 liter. Anywho, I was very satisfied with the service performed. The cost of repair was about what I had estimated, having once been a mechanic meself. Very pleased...

BRIANNA H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/01/2020
Great work and nice service
I dropped off my car to have some work done that I knew was going to be pricey. I’m very glad and grateful that Tiller’s was about to fix my car. My only complaint is that they don’t offer a small payment service that would allow to pay a large balance with 2-3 months. I would go back but in the future I will have to consider this when needing work done on my vehicle.

Nissan Murano
07/31/2020
Installed my provided actually kit for me!

CHARLES B.
07/30/2020
Excellent service with friendly and knowledgeable staff.