Mercury Grand Marquis
04/23/2020
Mercury plug
Tiller has always been very responsive and they do an outstanding job.

VS
Vern S.
04/23/2020
Reliable, Professional Service!!!
I have used Tillers for years. One of the truly few remaining family businesses that do NOT nickel, dime their customers to death. Their work is very reliable. I highly recommend to any body. If the problem is above their capability, Tillers will tell you up front...can't be any more honest than that with the customer.

GC
GEOFFREY C.
04/22/2020
Wrangler
Always satisfied. Reliable folks.

MIKE B.
04/22/2020
Done right
Simple, they do it RIGHT and back their work. Professional, personable, and always a quick turn around. Been my go to mechanics for decades.

MA
MARYBETH A.
04/18/2020
Quick and efficient
I knew I had an issue with my car. But didn’t know how big of an issue it was going to be. Tiller was recommended and I can see why. They kept constant contact with me. Updated me on the issues at hand. They knew that times were tough, and offered me a detailed explanation of what to do. I appreciated all the information given. Proceeded with the repair and am 100% relieved. Thank you again!

CG
CLINT G.
Toyota Sequoia
04/17/2020
Fair price for repairs
I’d highly recommend Tillers. Fair price.

MARY L.
TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/16/2020
Excellent service, honest people, always great experience
Mr.Tiller and his mechanics are wonderful, honest reliable, very accommodating...only do what needs to get done...has helped me out many times..cant say enough about this shop..

AH
ANDREW H.
04/15/2020
WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT
Outstanding work, real professionals, you can rely on them to do it right the first time every time!!

LW
LINDA W.
Pipe Creek, TX
Ram Pickup
04/14/2020
Again! Stellar / Outstanding service!
I have been using Tillers automotive for many years. They are consistently fantastic people to work with. My vehicles are Always well taken care of. They are timely and accommodating. They are very reasonable to boot.Highly recommend it in my book.

BD
BRETT D.
04/14/2020
Trustworthy Shop
I’ve been going to Tiller’s for years and they fix it right the first time. They have never tried to up sell or told me I needed work when I didn’t. These guys are great, I’ve never had a bad experience.

04/07/2020
Quick and reliable
After spending three weeks at another ship trying to get my car repaired, these guys did it within 24 hours. Had me up and running in no time.

DK
DAVID K.
Buick Verano
04/04/2020
Reliable and honest
These guys are great every time I take a car to them no matter big or small issues they get it done. Always have a great attitude and service with a smile

LG
LETTY/STEVE G.
04/03/2020
Good people, very knowledgeable and fair pricing, always a pleasure doing business with them
Exceptional service, fairly priced and great down to earth ownership

VM
VICTOR M.
04/01/2020
Excellent service at a great price!
My family has been using Tillers for a long time. They are honest, quick, very personable, reliable, at a fair price. You can't beat that! Highly recommend.

MO
MICHAEL O.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2020
Always fair
My family and I have been taking our cars (both foreign and domestic) to Tiller for over 30 years. They’re always fair, always on time and we’ve never had a single issue or complaint. I joke that my dad keeps his old cars around so he can have an excuse to see Butch and Mark.