TH
Tom H.
GMC Yukon
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place went above and beyond. It did a great job from the gentlemen at the front desk, to the guys in the work bay. They were wonderful.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2019
Great communication. Very complete service. I feel safer driving my truck now.
Great communication. Very complete service. I feel safer driving my truck now.

SN
SKIP N.
Lincoln MKC
06/15/2019
Honest and Proffessional
I had a wheel out of round. Thank you Michigan roads. I brought my vehicle in at the scheduled time. The tire was removed and the donut put on and I was told it'd be several days before my wheel came back. I drove home. Like clockwork a few days later they called and said it was back. I requested a wheel alignment and brought the MKC up and dropped it off. a few hours later I was called and told it was good to go. I picked it up and the drive home was wonderful. This business excels at customer service and I know I'll be back. My 1959 Cadillac is next!!

PD
Phill D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Phill said he has gone to this business for a long time. Everyone is professional and they do the right thing.

Kelly S.
Ram 1500
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff is nice and very fast.

DEREK H.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/08/2019
Outstanding and Fast Service
We have been to Tire One a couple times in the past for air leaks in our tires and they have always done an excellent job in repairing them and have given honest recommendations without pushing us to buy new tires when we don't need them. Most recently we had a slow leaks in our front right tire, and my wife took it to Discount Tire since it was near her work. They said they couldn't find the cause of the leak and replaced the valve stem but that didn't resolve it. She took it to Tire One the next day and they immediately found a tear in our alloy wheel. They said they could repair it and sent it off on Wednesday and we had it back Friday. The cost was significantly less than a new wheel and they had the vehicle ready quicker than they had originally quoted, which is always a good surprise.

Great team and company that we are happy to go back to.

BG
Betty G.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Betty said it was excellent.

GC
GLENN C.
BMW M3
05/30/2019
Track Tire Mount - Dismount
I had a set of track tires and wheels I needed to have the tires rotated-flipped on the rims. Tire One did the dismount, mount and balancing of the set of 4 track tires. I also had a pair of utility trailer wheels and tires I needed to have remounted on different rims. These tires had tire sealer in them and Tire One still did the switch to the new rims. (there was a minimal upcharge for dealing with the sealer) I always go to Tire One for my track tires mounting and balancing.

PM
Pat M.
Chrysler Sebring
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Pat said Dennis and Scott, every time he goes in there, will provide whatever he needs at this business.

Bill M.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the place is A plus, they did a great job, had reasonable prices, delivered on time and did fantastic.

DK
Dave K.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dave said they are spectacular and he appreciates them.

John K.
Washington, MI
04/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the service provided by this business was courteous and on time. He also said the staff performed their job very well.

ME
MARC E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2019
excellent service & fair pricing
work was done promptly while I waited. service was given politely and professionally. i am a return customer

MK
Martin K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the service was good and the staff helped him out with everything he needed.

GC
GLENN C.
03/31/2019
Quick and professional
Dropped off a set of tires and wheels I have for use on the track. Tire One mounted and balanced them and called when they were ready. I arrived at Tire One at closing time on a Friday. They stayed open a few extra minutes, loaded the tires while I paid. Great service.

03/27/2019
Good care
Very satisfied.

AJ
Austin J.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Austin said he told the staff member at this place he needed the vehicle by 3pm, and he told him it would be no problem. When he arrived to pick it up, he had just started working on his vehicle. After Austin left, he discovered the tire pressure sensor error code was on, which was not on when he dropped off the vehicle. He stated when he approached the man at the counter while settling his bill, he was given a lame excuse, and he found all of this unacceptable. He said he would recommend the business if it would solve his tire pressure sensor error problem.

Robert S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has used this business for eighteen years.

Kim M.
Redford, MI
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the people are nice and the facility is clean.

JOHN D.
02/28/2019
Their attention to detail & personal service!
Tireone was recommended by a trusted friend about 6 years ago, and I’ve using them eversince. In fact, I’ve paid it forward by recommending T1 to friends and family. My daughter takes her car there when needed. She tells me that Scott and all the men treat her with respect and she doesn’t feel like their giving her the run around just because she is a woman. Unlike most businesses. Keep doing what you do best T1!
Peace, John